It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush and Obama 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Illegal war of Afghanistan? erm..no.

Back in 2002, when evidence pointed to OBL as the culprit, we demanded him being given over. The government of Afghanistan then said no, we then declared war on Afghanistan as they accepted this. War illegal? not if you win.

Iraq is a very different story as there is no evidence of them attacking us...just wanted to weigh in on a technicality. The two are very different in circumstances. When Dubya started dropping bombs in Afghanistan, I cheered (sort of...far more complex than that, but overall I supported it). Iraq I was completely opposed to right from the onset of rumors as it was completely without justification..it was taking the good faith of the people, world, and movements of a fairly just cause and capitalizing on that with personal vendetta mixed with control..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The liberty bell needs a'ringing. ding, ding, ding, ding,

anyone home?

Our forefathers would be utterly furious from todays disgrace.

I wish alex jones was here to add a few choice words.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't buy this one bit. If that's the case, us americans would be running lose in the streets by now...wait we do that anyways..nevermind. (sarcasm)

But seriously, I think this is for *giggles*

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

9-11 was a false flag.

Forget the wars, and focus on mass murder and international terrorism that has followed since that disgraceful day.

Or you can be like bill o reilly and call us lunatics...actually nuts.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

9-11 was a false flag.

Forget the wars, and focus on mass murder and international terrorism that has followed since that disgraceful day.

Or you can be like bill o reilly and call us lunatics...actually nuts.

I don't buy into the conspiracy theory of 9/11. I don't buy the official story mind you, but no, that's not my cup of tea overall. I find holes in the official storys enough to stick hands through. I find holes in the alternative conspiracy theories enough to fly galaxy sized spaceships through. so..given the general understanding of it all, then it falls back to a more or less orchanistrated event by the Afghanistan cavemen. More questions now, but at the time, that was the best info the people/nation had.
Nobody is going to mull over evidence for 20 years to see if new light is cast before acting. Taliban should have given OBL over and had a proper trial of evidence. The fact that they refused was the justification needed given the subject matter.

Iraq was a mistake..bigtime.

And I disagree with Billo on most things, but there are some nutty people out in 9/11 land overall...and some very astute people. (question, if your a 9/11 truther, how many other so called truthers, in your mind, are actually government shills trying to make the conspiracys sound loony?)
edit on 5-7-2013 by SaturnFX because: added a bit to a thing to make stuff more better than good

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa
I'm sure the Nazi's didn't expect Nuremberg.

They had to be defeated Militarily first. Which,
by accounts of the world's actions seems to be a possibility the more time drags on.

Essentially a world alliance to defeat the US military in the future if they don't change course.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I challenge any demolition company in the world to try and recreate the fall of the 2 towers. You can even use agent Steven Jones pHD to assist with the thermite or thermate theory. Bet they cant.

Directed Energy Weapons are not looney. Fortunately they are looney to the masses and very fortunate for the ones that wield the technologies. Almost don't even have to hide it. Looney is actually more secure than the highest top secret designation out there.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Back in 2002, when evidence pointed to OBL as the culprit, we demanded him being given over. The government of Afghanistan then said no, we then declared war on Afghanistan as they accepted this. War illegal? not if you win.

How could Afghanistan have handed him over when he was in Pakistan. The Taliban said if they found OBL they would hand him over if the US provided evidence. That sound fair enough. It is against International law to invade a country to look for an individual. Regardless if you win or not it is still a war crime in the eyes of International Law.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
reply to post by purplemer

You, OP, really loooooove posting these threads with sources that lead to for profit hoax websites.

When they CAPSLOCK certain WORDS its OBVIOUS.

The 'article' is centered, reads like a sales page and even ends with advertisements in spots you would expect a BUY NOW button.

Anyone know how much revenue a conspiracy site brings in every month? Seems worth trying!

RT news is a legitimate media portal. If other sites want to share the story that is there prerogative. This thread is within terms and conditions.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You do realize that the link you provided does not to link to RT right? And on the real RT website this story does not exist? It's a hoax and a pretty obvious one at that.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

I had to include a news report blur under the terms and conditions of breaking news. The story I am linking to is the RT News article that I embedded from YouTube.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

I challenge any demolition company in the world to try and recreate the fall of the 2 towers. You can even use agent Steven Jones pHD to assist with the thermite or thermate theory. Bet they cant.

Directed Energy Weapons are not looney. Fortunately they are looney to the masses and very fortunate for the ones that wield the technologies. Almost don't even have to hide it. Looney is actually more secure than the highest top secret designation out there.

Thanks SL, but you know people will be around -- to slam away about
two or so million cubic feet of concrete turned in seconds into a
pyroclastic cloud being normal during a mechanical collapse.

EDIT:: Had to attempt at least a cursory contribution to the subject matter...
it's why we're here really. The Hague was set up by the Allies in the first place
and as such carry not only a measurable bias, but insulation for the founders
against the very crimes it's supposed to prosecute. Sad but true... less useful
to the human race than the UN.
edit on 5-7-2013 by derfreebie because: subject matter? Oh Yeah..

edit on 5-7-2013 by derfreebie because: wow typos in a hurry bud?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I do not believe any of this; it will never happen.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You may know this by now, but RT also broadcast the information. It is true.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not only will I BET NOTHING will happen, ths won't even hit mainstream media. I agree with it and support it but only what TPTB want to be known will be known.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nothing will change when we have a representative democracy,a true democracy has no so called representatives. I have created a self governing constitution for all countries togovern by. http:,,majorityvotesys.tripod.com This is the onlyself governing system in the world,for the people of the world. Please take the time to view this Individual two-third majority vote self government.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think many people world wide would be extremely happy to see these two arrested for their war crimes. I am slightly dubious as to whether this will actually come to any fruition...

We shall see..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lipton

Originally posted by purplemer
With well over a million civilians murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan. Non should stand above the law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

From my time in the sandbox I can attest that I never saw nor heard of service members (save for individuals that are currently in custody) needlessly slaughtering civilians.

The math works out to ~10 years of conflict and ~1,000,000 dead. This means I was blissfully unaware that ~280 civilians a day were being butchered?

Or possibly they're counting those poor civilians that happened to be caught in the blasts of suicide bombers and somehow we are responsible for the atrocities committed in the name of the religion of peace?
edit on 5-7-2013 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

Yea I have spent 5 1/2 years overseas and I can honestly say that the MASS of civilian casualties is from their own people. Your basic soldier does not go around like John Wayne anymore.

Really, without having ACTUALLY spent time doing something its best to not comment for lack of knowledge is ignorance. Lipton has a valid point. I served my country by being Honest and having Great Integrity as well as every other soldier I personally know.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autoprotolysis

You may know this by now, but RT also broadcast the information. It is true.

Is that why there's no arrest warrants listed for Obama or Bush on InterPol?

It's a fantasy, not reality, like the birther issue.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hope this happens.

I can't say I know for sure this is totally credible, but if it is,

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Now maybe Ron Paul will have a standing chance.

Or Jesse Ventura, now that he's planning to run. Either of them would be fantastic presidents.

Also... imprisoned in their own country? Isn't the next Bilderberg meeting outside of America? I hope they get arrested. The odds are slim... but God help me, I'm praying for it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join