It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Good will happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
S&F.

Because it's what I wanted to hear.

Peace and happy 4th weekend if you're celebrating.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'll always consider the Cold War to be World War III. It involved multiple countries and even had hot wars every now and then in the form of the Korean and Vietnam conflicts.

World War IV has been going on for the last 12 years in the form of the Global War on Terror with no end in sight. Sure it may not quite as big, but it does involve multiple countries across the globe. Its a hot war that the USA has been involved with longer than any of its other named hot conflicts.

Slow burning and cold wars that span the globe are just other forms world wars can go by. It doesn't need to involve actual nuclear ICBMs.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
I'm just trying to lighten things up a bit. It seems some people are only "dreaming and predicting" of death and destruction. I don't know what's in your water, what else you have been drinking but 90% of you guys must be drinking it. There's a possible conspiracy there.

I know this is a conspiracy site but not everything has to be negative.

edit on 5-7-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

I drank the cool aid and did not find it unappealing!
We are living in a world where things happen both good and bad!
Some days we may see a rainbow or a beautiful sunset and others we will see and feel both misery and pain!
IMO we are about to enter into some tough times but I can see the clearing skies already from where I'm standing! When the clouds part we will all see the glory of his coming!

<< 1   >>

join