It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN 360 Anderson Cooper Gets Owned By an Egyptian Activist, Criticizes News Media.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
CNN 360 Anderson Cooper Gets Owned By an Egyptian Activist, Criticizes News Media.
transcript

On CNN 360 Anderson Cooper after interviewing the spokesmen for Egypt's leading main party the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, Anderson Cooper and his staff thought as things went well with the spokesmen speaking for the MB. The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood spokesmen had defended Moris

They decided to switch things and bring out an Egyptian activist whom was calling the removal of Moris the talk didn't last every long. Here are some text from the transcripts from the moment where Andersoon Cooper went in an Defense position.

Ahmed El Hawary is opposition activist who helped organized the massive protest, calling for Morsi to step down. He joins me now from Cairo.

The activist comments.

Well, there is nothing simple about it, Anderson. There is nothing simple about it at all. For the past -- for the past month, we have been calling as the opposition for Mohamed Morsy to step down and to do it democratically by resigning his office because of his failure and his mismanagement of the country, and to call for early elections, which is purely democratic in any system when you fail people call you to resign --

Anderson Attacking him.

Let me stop you right there, because actually, democracy is when you vote somebody out of -- out of office. This is a guy, and I'm not a defender of his in any way, I'm not a supporter of his in any way, but isn't democracy done at the ballot box not by putting bodies on the streets and getting the military involved?

Then we have the activist some interesting wont quote as a whole. According to the activist Mohamed Morsy has the powers of an has the power of this country from a real parliament, from any kind of format of political process, of political institutions.

He has deprived the Egyptians from any channels to change or to influence any kind of policies that has been done or mismanaged has been done in Egypt for the past year.

They don't have -- they didn't have any outlets or anyway to be heard unless we go down to the streets and chant our demands, and even though, he ignored us, and even though we have chanted we have done, they have campaigned, they have done everything outside of a political process because they been deprived for a whole year of a format, of any kind of political format or a trustworthy dialogue channel with the presidency and with this cabinet. They have seen failure over failure.

they have seen there sovereignty compromised. This is what the Egyptian have stated to Anderson Cooper yet there was part when at this point Anderson Cooper was again in an Defensive position along with CNN's Crew.

COOPER: I hear you.

EL HAWARY: And then you try to call that as a coup. I must say -- I must say there is a clear message that has to be delivered to the American media and to the United States administration. You're doing half of that PR with the Egyptian people. You're aligning yourself --

COOPER: Sir, sir, my job is not -- sir, I'm not a PR agent, sir. My job is not to do PR for you or anybody else. I'm not taking any sides here. We're talking about the use of the word coup.

So according to Cooper his job isn't an Propagandist nor to do Propagandist then he rebuffed as he didn't
clearly do not want to use that word. Just because you don't want to use it doesn't mean and according to Anderson Cooper.

This is what we debate in America, this is how our democracy works. This how our democracy works? a rather weak response.

COOPER: We gave you plenty of time to voice your opinion.

After the break CNN long time news anchor Christiane Amanpour was brought on to the table where she claimed emotions are running high on both sides. But if you saw yesterday's Anderson Cooper live clearer that wasn't the case.

Whatever you supported the revolution this week in Egypt or not clearer it made some several news outlets whom were for the Arab Spring in Egypt when it started all back in 2010 are now trying to defend the Muslim Brotherhood which they are the only main political religious party in Egypt.

So ask yourselves just what kind of Freedom and Democracy does the American government and its NGOs want for the people in Egypt, Syria, Libya and elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thanks for sharing!

I always enjoy watching the media stooges getting put into their place.

Off Topic:

Does it make me a horrible person for laughing when Anderson Cooper got roughed up by a mob of Egyptian protesters during the last uprising?

It gets good around 1:30.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Reading between the lines,I think Anderson is taking the stance he is taking is because he doesn't want to give Americans the idea that they could oust their douchebag leaders as well.

Voted in??
Its rigged and most know that.
He is trying to not give people options and maintaining the status quo of putting up with the idiots in office in the US.

Propaganda at its worst.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper is a CIA shill. What more would you expect out of him.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Prolly a staged event.

If not he was at least able to depend on egyptians being
civilized.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Let me stop you right there, because actually, democracy is when you vote somebody out of -- out of office. This is a guy, and I'm not a defender of his in any way, I'm not a supporter of his in any way, but isn't democracy done at the ballot box not by putting bodies on the streets and getting the military involved?

Then tell me this Mr.Anderson, you stooge, why did black people protest and marched on Washington for equal rights? Because if the ballot box worked, then they wouldn't have needed to protest and march for real change.

I don't blame him, i blame the school system

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
when Mubarak was toppled Nic Robertson (CNN) was in Cairo interviewing on the street. He asked two people if they appreciated Obama's support and both interviewees declared 'Obama has nothing to do with this'...and in closing Nic concluded something like 'The people of Egype appreciate Obama's support'. total clueless.

www.dailymotion.com...

edit on 4-7-2013 by works4dhs because: add name

edit on 4-7-2013 by works4dhs because: add linque

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Everybody should stop watching CNN completely and pretty soon they'll get the message or go out of business. I think the whole station and all their reporters are just an extension of the guy that's in the White House and his administration. They have been caught lying so many times and making up fake news it's ridiculous. Pretending to be outside at a certain location and all the time they were in the studio in front of the green screen.
Then there was the time that the two female reporters were covering some court case and they were pretending they were in different locations and they were actually only about 30 or 40 feet apart in the same parking lot. You could tell they were in the same parking lot because in the background you would see a bus and car pass by and the exact same bus and make and color of car would pass by in the background of the other reporter. LOL what a joke they must think everybody is as dumb as they are.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Cooper and all these others in the media have been propagandists for years now.Now that the US's current puppet in Egypt has been toppled now all of a sudden these protests are not how our "democratic processes" work? Yeah,Anderson tell us another story.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Cooper is a cog in the machine.
He says what the money tells him to say.
It is amazing how often the average person from anywhere can make a talking head look stupid when they are working in a non scripted interview.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Seeing Anderson Cooper punched in the head made my day.

I hope to see him punched more in the future. This is exactly what the media deserves for all their lies and propaganda. I can't stand that little bleached SOB.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
It is amazing how often the average person from anywhere can make a talking head look stupid when they are working in a non scripted interview.

So true. And then to turn the non-scripted interview around to accommodate a particular agenda is fascinating. By fascinating, I mean that peeps actually fall for this garbage.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

imho,

Cooper has been a NWO shill for most of his adult life if not all of it.

If they stopped speaking through him, he'd likely lose his voice.

Welllll functionally.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

imho,

Cooper has been a NWO shill for most of his adult life if not all of it.

If they stopped speaking through him, he'd likely lose his voice.

Welllll functionally.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Not really disagreeing, but I think it's a little bit more sinister than that. It's more than money that's putting words in his mouth.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper is just another CNN goon.

We know who the true journalists are. The local reporters who dig deep, the Ben Swanns, the Amber Lyons, the Jeremy Scahills, Glen Greenwalds, etc...

Anderson Cooper....LOL! makes me giggle when I think about him and journalism.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Cool! Now that's real unbiased news!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
is this the video?:

new topics

top topics

join