It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood (Nazi Roots)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Now you got me searching for quotes just to prove you wrong for rejecting the quotes I posted. That's not really the point is it? Anyway:

"the most famous of the Muslim Brotherhood's leaders, the Hajj Amin al-Husseini, ..."

He was right there influencing al-banna from the very beginning.

I don't know--and you don't seem to either--what the point of rejecting this well known information could possibly be in your case.

The point for me is it goes much deeper than just trying to get help against the British.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by terma

But it isn't well known. It isn't even true! It's as "Well known" as the "fact" that Cat Stevens sang Cats in the Cradle.

Not even factoring in that that quote makes no mention of him being around from the start, or being an inspiration for them,

Care to source those quotes? And the ones from your previous post?

edit on 6-7-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by Deetermined

I already did when you first mentioned it, that is why I asked.
Googling "muslim brotherhood egypt al qaeda signs" gives:
i.telegraph.co.uk...
and this: mideastposts.com...
and this: onaeg.com...

But no Al Qaeda sign.

Google "Al Qaeda flags in Egypt".

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
I thought the comments on their Twitter account were funny, but this one beats them all. Muslim Brotherhood links with Nazis? There is no such thing as nazism in Islam, and the Muslim Brotherhood all follow Islamic ethics and laws.

GOOGLE BANNA AND NAZI.

Brotherhood is a pet project of the 3 sisters, ie the shadow government, and the cia, and the ones who fanned this tiny minority cult forward was indeed the NAZIs.

The 3 sisters: The Council for Foreign Relations, Bildenbergs, and Trilateral Commission and D Rockefeller has a big hand in all 3, and in black operations.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
www.mideastweb.org...

www.aina.org...
Islamic Terrorism's Links To Nazi Fascism

According to John Loftus, a former prosecutor with the US Justice Department, "Al-Banna formed this nationalist group called the Muslim Brotherhood. Al-Banna was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler and wrote to him frequently."

Loftus adds that Al-Banna was so persistent in his "admiration of the new Nazi Party that in the 1930s Al-Banna and the Muslim Brotherhood became a secret arm of Nazi Intelligence. With the goal of the Third Reich to develop the Muslim Brotherhood as an army inside Egypt." (4)

So what was Al-Banna teaching?

Well, for one thing Al-Banna idealized death.

"To a nation that perfects the industry of death and which knows how to die nobly, God gives proud life in this world and eternal grace in the life to come" and "We are not afraid of death, we desire it... Let us die in redemption for Muslims," Al-Banna once wrote....

www.canadafreepress.com...
The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda

I learned that many of the Nazis that I had been assigned to prosecute were on the CIA payroll, but the CIA didn't know they were Nazis because the British Intelligence Service had lied to them. What the British Intelligence Service didn't know was that their liar was Kim Philby, the Soviet communist double agent -- a little scandal of the Cold War. But our State Department swept it all under the rug and allowed the Nazis to stay in America until I was stupid enough to go public with it.

What do you do when you want to go public with a story like this one? You call up "60 Minutes." We had a great time. Mike Wallace gave me 30 minutes on his show. For a long time, it was the longest segment that "60 Minutes" ever did. When the episode about Nazis in America went on the air back in 1982, it caused a minor national uproar. Congress demanded hearings, Mike Wallace got the Emmy award, and my family got the death threats. It was a great trip.

Then a funny thing happened. Over the last 25 years, every retired spy in the U.S. and Canada and England all wanted me to be their lawyer, for free of course. So I had 500 clients, they paid me $1 apiece. So I am the worst paid lawyer in America, but among the better employed.

I've been posting this for a long long time.

The barbaric murderers going through the middle east installing sharia in Libya and attempting Syria, speak with UK and foreign accents, no doubt. Its a CIA/Brotherhood/Saudi joint operation.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I learned that many of the Nazis that I had been assigned to prosecute were on the CIA payroll, but the CIA didn't know they were Nazis because the British Intelligence Service had lied to them.

What part did you miss in your own link about the CIA being fooled? Just like they've been fooled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The CIA, is formed by the NAZI's being brought in via paperclip, as with NASA. Rockerfeller, Duponts and the Bush family, amongst many others, including the ex pope, including the royal family and Prince Phillip, including the EU, formation and adminstration are all NAZI in origin.

The Brotherhood is a group of fascist primitive backward, thousands of year old illegal subhuman practices, that the NAZI's ADORED....AND WANTED TO SEE EVERYWHERE, THOUGH THEY MAY THINK ITS A GOOD TOOL TO USE TO SET UP WW3 WITH.

All roads lead to Rome as the saying goes, so if the situation is a takeover, that was their plan. If it involves a near takeover, a world war or intense world activity, and then some wonderful rescue for the people and a nanny state, THAT WAS THEIR PLAN. It all has to do with what the Bankers and 3 Sisters determine as the long term goal, and their good buddies and partners in crimes ARE THE SAUDI's.

Those links are showing something I already knew. I can analyze the world, what is happening and things fall in to place pretty quickly.

Its right in the open, the research has been already done and exposed by journalists and its time to wake up.

US policies and money props up extremely fascist dictatorships, along with UK and Canada or any other country that gives into this shadow governments plan!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by terma

But it isn't well known. It isn't even true! It's as "Well known" as the "fact" that Cat Stevens sang Cats in the Cradle.

Not even factoring in that that quote makes no mention of him being around from the start, or being an inspiration for them,

Care to source those quotes? And the ones from your previous post?

Leave Cat Stevens out of it!

Here:

"The first big step on the path to the international jihad al-Banna envisioned came in the form of trans-national terrorism during “The Great Arab Revolt” of 1936-9, when one of the most famous of the Muslim Brotherhood’s leaders, the Hajj Amin Al-Husseini,..."

See him^ that's him right there^.

I just regoogled and came up with that. (can't drag a link to this site, but I see someone else linked al-banna directly; I was using al-husseini to establish that early MB-Nazi link, done.)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Alright, the nazi roots are established so the question becomes: when you hear over and over again and again that Egypt should probably include the Muslim Brotherhood in any kind of new government...? Why is eastern fascism so tolerated in media reports?

Question: why is a religious excuse considered enough to give the okay to fascism? I mean why is fascist "democracy" not dismissed as absurd once and for all? It's like they thought they could sneak this absurdity by in Palestine then try it in Egypt...
edit on 14-7-2013 by terma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hmm.. something to think deaply.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by manigirl

At least a few people are capable of seeing past the superficial "Muslim Brotherhood" to take into account their deep fascist roots. The truth is the only way to ultimately discredit their sham democratic ambitions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join