It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Chemtrail scientist murdered after going on national radio, Parts1, 2, 3

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Debunkers don't have to prove anything, because the "chemtrail" believers are the ones who are making claims. When you say that something contains something, you need proof of some type, like a lab test, carefully sampled. Instead we get "prove they don't exist," which is logically impossible.

There are decades of science study involving clouds, atmospheric sciences, aviation sciences, physics, fluid dynamics, engineering, chemistry, even mineralogy that defines what is seen behind planes and what that something contains. So far, it has been shown to contain water as ice crystals and the expected byproducts of jet fuel combusting in a jet engine. Time after time after time.

If these studies are wrong, prove it. They all have survived peer review so far. Perhaps your expertise can find an error. Searching Google for "contrail studies -chemtrails" gets 144,000 hits. Choose one. Show it is wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

No. It's because you make ridiculous claims like being to prove with science that chemtrails are not different from contrails. You have not proved that - you merely BELIEVE it.

What is ridiculous about that? The chemical composition of contrails and the conditions under which they form or not and persist or not has been well understood for several decades.

However some people believe that what they see when they look to the sky is a spraying operation that is at least two decades old in which fleets of aircraft are spraying the worlds entire population with chemicals but nobody can prove t because it's all a secret.

No, that isn't a stupid premise at all, is it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just a knee-jerk...
Some threads I read get read from the last page first...it's a hobby.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I dont believe this!
on this one the Government has won.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I always love when chaff is called chemtrails.

Chaff is dropped in small bundles, not in long trails across the sky.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

In this subject the government aren't even TRYING pal. With people like you the hoaxers are clapping their hands and wetting themselves. Getting gullible idiots to promote chemtrails sure eould be a cool way to divert attention from other failings. WAKE UP!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Chaff is not "chemtrails."

Why do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Ooh, me me please miss! *hand up*

Is it cos they have seen that chaff is made of aluminium and they have also see that chemtrails include aluminium and this, combined with not actually knowing anything about the subject, means it is easier to assume they are the same than it is to learn and think?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Ooh, me me please miss! *hand up*

Is it cos they have seen that chaff is made of aluminium and they have also see that chemtrails include aluminium and this, combined with not actually knowing anything about the subject, means it is easier to assume they are the same than it is to learn and think?

While at the same time completely failing to connect the dots and realise what the effects of laying chaff globally 24/7 would be.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Or trying to figure out where all this aluminium is coming from...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Why do you think it is?

In their defense it was a knee jerk....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Or trying to figure out where all this aluminium is coming from...

With all the aluminum in the soil it has to come from chemtrails without a doubt.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join