It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear and present danger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't like posting personal information on websites so this may same sparse. Sorry in advance.

My daughter and i watch cartoons most mornings when we have breakfast.This doesn't happen everyday but when it does it happens a set way. We have a laugh, mess about and ultimately trash our living room. After a couple of hours i start to tidy up a bit, get the baby cleaned up and dressed then usually we calm everything down for a nap before lunch.
I tidy and the baby watches the T.V. I tune out, the baby tunes in.
Everything changed yesterday. Now i tune in.
I have a satellite t.v provider, which luckily can rewind T.V if needed. It was.
We watched 'Fairly odd parents' on Nick toons.
I have noticed before that some of these cartoons contain graphics, signs etc involving the NWO. These cartoons, not necessarily confined to one channel have been the 'prominent' or lead shows.
I don't know if this has ever been a topic on ATS, i ran a search but found nothing.

Here's a link to start: www.youtube.com...
Very strange.

Now until now my curiosity has had me running searches on-line for WW3 info, aliens, geopolitics, and then actual news from non-MSM. I don't look up cartoons too often, but now i have. It's everywhere.

Here's another link from the 'Fairly odd parents': www.youtube.com...
Very strange.

To save anyone posting i've seen the Disney clips now. I've seen the other cartoon references in the Youtube videos. The 'Rugrats in paris' was a bit obvious at the end. In the film 'Cars2' the logo upside down is an all seeing eye as is the 'M' in monsters inc....

Now, i'm not writing this because i think T.V's out to get my daughter. I am writing to say that there is a very dangerous thing going on here i think. People need to see this stuff if they have kids.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I have kids and I watch cartoons with them all the time. NWO, wars, conspiracy, it's all over. Have you seen the kids movie Igor? Once you become more aware of what's going on in this world you will notice those little inserts more. Depending on how old she is, make sure you educate her on the things you believe she should be aware of. What do you think all those toy commercials teach our kids? Yup, not good.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shinethelight

It makes me think the NWO is already here.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I am writing to say that there is a very dangerous thing going on here i think.

Why do you think its dangerous?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's indoctrinating children. The NWO is a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

It's indoctrinating children. The NWO is a bad thing.

To what cause?

Why is unity a bad thing?

Do you prefer to separate countries to threaten each other with nuclear weapons like we have seen the last 60 odd years?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That's a pretty veil you're pulling over the nasty stuff there.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Given your clear support for the NWO . . .

Have you volunteered to be one of those exterminated to reduce the population down to 200-500 million?

Have you volunteered to have the Mark of the Beast chip implant with the latest features to manipulate your mind, your DNA and your behavior?

Have you agreed to worship the world leader literally straight from hell?

Have you agreed to inform on your neighbors and trash anyone not supporting the globalist "Dear Leader?"

Are you eager to have your daily fare of health destroying GMO foods?

Are you cheering the SURVEILLANCE STATE; the GESTAPO STATE; the mind-numbed, mass-brainwashed state on with loud applause?

Have you opted to be a serf or a slave? Or maybe you've opted to be an early meal for the fallen angel reptoid version enforcers?

Or maybe you have some sort of 70's hippy notion about flower power and free love . . . vs the jack-gooted realities looming on the near horizon.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

A list of bad things versus a list of......Mmmm.....well there's no other list.

People see the signs everyday and completely ignore them. It was in their faces all along during the Olympics and they still didn't realize. Now it's happening to kids.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Incidentally i'm not sure about this bit:

Or maybe you've opted to be an early meal for the fallen angel reptoid version enforcers?

Care to explain this?
edit on 5-7-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

It's pretty rampant in all cartoons. Most of the child cartoons do have a adult theme set for the parents to get a laugh in as well. Though, what your stating is pretty clear if you do actually "tune in" and notice those subtle hints of something awry being posed as a cartoon and has that occult theme behind it.

SnF

Fairly Odd Parents is a favorite of mine and cracks me up when I watch it with my daughter and I have seen these before when I first watched them.

Bubble Guppies (there was a "Moon Rock" episode that is very disinformative when the guppies are being chased through space and the whole sequencing of events that takes place) this was the latest one that I threw a red flag up about with my fiance.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I checked for the Bubble Guppies on wiki. Made by the same folks.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Given your clear support for the NWO . . .

So why all the questions if its so clear

What is the NWO for me to support it? Are we all just using our own interpretation with nothing unified for this thread.

Have you volunteered to be one of those exterminated to reduce the population down to 200-500 million?

Yes, unfortunately some cannot be taken as volunteers, so I play another part.

Have you volunteered to have the Mark of the Beast chip implant with the latest features to manipulate your mind, your DNA and your behavior?

I am the beast, so why would I mark my self to be average Joe like you.

Have you agreed to worship the world leader literally straight from hell?

See above, Hell is the ground you stand on.

Have you agreed to inform on your neighbors and trash anyone not supporting the globalist "Dear Leader?"

No, they will burn in the purge.

What makes you think if there is going to be culling that those remaining will be rebellious?

Are you eager to have your daily fare of health destroying GMO foods?

No health to destroy, no sickness to cure.

Are you cheering the SURVEILLANCE STATE; the GESTAPO STATE; the mind-numbed, mass-brainwashed state on with loud applause?

Yes,

How else will I be able to look over everyone's shoulder?

Have you opted to be a serf or a slave? Or maybe you've opted to be an early meal for the fallen angel reptoid version enforcers?

Neither, keep guessing, your close with the reptoid fallen angel

Or maybe you have some sort of 70's hippy notion about flower power and free love . . . vs the jack-gooted realities looming on the near horizon.

Maybe.

By the way are you serious with your questions?

And

Are you a follower of Christ?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

That's a pretty veil you're pulling over the nasty stuff there.

No I am asking you questions not pulling anything or playing with any veils.

You said this cartoon is indoctrinating children, I asked you to what cause, to follow the NWO?

What is the NWO and who is a part of it, for the sake of your thread and further discussion with all being on the same page what The NWO is?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Interesting to see how your mind works. Are you asking me to explain the NWO to you?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Interesting to see how your mind works. Are you asking me to explain the NWO to you?

Let me quote my post again.

If anything is unclear just ask.

You said this cartoon is indoctrinating children, I asked you to what cause, to follow the NWO? What is the NWO and who is a part of it, for the sake of your thread and further discussion with all being on the same page what The NWO is?

In your opinion yes or are you following someones else s description of what the NWO is? Like David Ike or someone alike?

That is why I said for the sake of this thread lets define what the NWO is so all discussing are on the same page.

Is it the Illuminati run by the Rockefeller and Rothschild families as claimed by many?

Is it the Builderberg group, are their annual meetings just a NWO get together to plan future events?

Is it a mixture of a number groups all working together and against each other fighting behind the scenes for global domination?

Some say the NWO are evil others say they are Good.

Without a your definition of what the NWO is and who/what it consists of we could be on completely different pages in your thread.

To discuss the NWO you have pictured or concluded to be we need to know what that is exactly unless its just a boogie man to blame anything on and you yourself are not really sure or not fully convinced and just speculating.

Your premise is cartoons pushing these ideas onto children and indoctrinate them,

This then has always happened since the inception of television, and I agree, TV is the tool used to manipulate thinking or create new patterns of thinking in a wider society.

Many cartoons of the 80s are filled with concepts that we discuss here daily and are actually being turned in blockbuster movies these days.

Many comic books of the 60s are filled with concepts of whats discussed here daily.

new topics

top topics

join