It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subconscious Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As in how does it work?I mean the subconscous mind in New Age/law of attraction kind of thing.So if it assumes something is true then it attracts it or it needs to actively think that it is true?You get what i mean? I mean does the subconscious mind think on it's own and what it think is true it tries to manifest it or what it assumes to be true even if it is not actively thinking about it ,it will try to manifest?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

WHATEVER I WRITE PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE DECIDING WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT. I COULD HAVE REMEMBER IT WRONGLY AND PARAPHRASED MY SENTENCES ETC. I DECLINE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES(NO MATTER PAST NOW OR FUTURE WHICH INCLUDES AFTERLIFE) FOR ANY MISTAKES THAT I WROTE .We cool???haha
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

So did you do any research? It seems that there would be plenty of options for information on the topic with all the search engines available...Personally, I believe the sub-conscious mind has a separate function from the conscious mind, but it can influence how we behave in consciousness. Certainly there are times when I have reacted to situations to realize I was not aware why until I accessed my sub-conscious data base.

Why do you ask? What is your sub-conscious telling you?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting observation but perhaps it is less complex in areas and more in others.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Actually I want to know how the power of subconscious mind that is claimed by NewAge people actually works,it seems to have some basis in magick as well like sigil for example ,I mean if it is true don't you think mentally-ill people are dangerous,what if they believed that some disaster is going to happen?Ok let's say he or she believed to such extent that their subconscious mind believed it to be real would it be like the subconscious mind attract it 24/7,or does the subconsicous mind need to think about it(unknowingly to the owner) to attract?Does it need constant affirmation about it being real or else it will depower by it's own?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You are sooooo off base. Read up on it. Theres a lot of literature out there for you to be informed by.

Your subconcious doesnt nothing of the sort in your opening thread. It is an unbiased "youtube" type mental recording of something. Everything. It keeps everything. It does not assume anything. It holds all youve seen, did, do and have done.

Here is a stupid subliminal example.

You go to the movies where they pump in the smell of popcorn. Your sub-c grabs it and awhile later you say..."Hey! I think I could go for some popcorn!'

It neither assumes nor judges anything at all ...nothing...only remembering everything. It is just a tape recorder that can be used to influence your concious. And much more....
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

You mean like all the news, the movies, that take you on a roller coaster and at at crucial coding in the movie, often rapid symbols or coinciding times and markings, longtitude, areas defined, something so fast, but your subconscious picks it up, and they've worked out an emotional state. We co=create with emotions!

The whole world is insane, programmed and holding in the negativity instead they must let it go and start to yearn for a wonderful world and positive events happening, and everyone waking up even the cartel here, to be Loving and Equal and healed.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What I mean is whether subconscious just try to manifest anything recorded(maybe assume is not an accurate word) constantly nonstop or it will be reduced or forgotten if there are not enough material to reinforce it or did not reach a certain threshold?

Or on the other hand did it replay the events on it's own whenever it wants to and is out of touch with what our conscious mind wants it to focus on?

For example if someone think he is stupid,other than positive affirmation,is there any other way to make sure the subconscious does not try to make him stupid?
This thread is focus on law of attraction and direct magick aspect of subconscious mind not other aspects.

edit on 5-7-2013 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join