It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unapproved Genetically-Modified Rice Trials in U.S. Have Contaminated World's Rice Supply.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Unapproved genetically-modified rice trials in U.S. have contaminated the world's rice supply...And yes, Monsanto/Bayer...Bayer/Monsanto...Same tail, different dogs.

www.nwrage.org...

awwww CRAP!

The ENTIRE Global supply? How does one escape the GMO food now since rice is in just about anything we eat these days. It feeds entire Countries that can't afford to just stop and many are also going to be unaware due to lack of education. It's in our cereals, baby food, health bars, animal foods and so much more. Some even claim it's necessary for Sushi.

(NaturalNews) New evidence has emerged suggesting that the entire global supply of rice may have already been contaminated by unapproved, genetically-modified (GM) rice varieties manufactured by the American multinational corporation Bayer CropScience.

A recent entry in the GM Contamination Register explains that between the years of 2006 and 2007, three different varieties of illegal GM rice, none of which have ever been approved for cultivation or consumption anywhere in the world, were identified in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

And a truer statement was never uttered.

So as the four horsemen of the apocalypse come galloping in on the world scene in the very near future, you can be sure that the pale horse, which symbolizes famine, was born and bred in the U.S. Yes, the world's most aggressive and malicious purveyor of GMOs and all the horrors that come with their consumption will be the primary driving force behind the complete destruction of the global food supply via the Trojan Horse that is GMOs. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

And once again the farmers take the hit. But wait! They can still sell it to the Americans right? No bans there.

I would have to say it was the plan all along.

American rice farmers are suffering the consequences as the European Union (EU), Japan, South Korea, the Philippines and others have placed strict limitations on GM rice imports. Both Russia and Bulgaria, on the other hand, have completely banned all rice imports from the U.S. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Looks like that wheat in Oregon may not have been an accident after all...Maybe.

So now what? How does one stop this now that it's been unleashed?

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

rice? whether the American people eat rice? what are they doing?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by jude11

rice? whether the American people eat rice? what are they doing?

California rolls.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Monsanto will claim sabotage.
Well, we will see what happens with the court cases now!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Please excuse me for offering a less than thoughful post. For some reason, I'm a little punchy.

1) So, we're using Natural News as a reliable source of information?

2) Ok, now it's confirmed. We're all going to die and there's nothing to be done about it. There might be two generations of humans left. Can we go on to the next problem, please?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It is well past time to stop all of this GMO research. The damage it has/will cause is probably already irreversible. Unless it is stopped now these things will keep happening.

So, can we call sabotage as that is the stance of these mad scientists. Food should be the last thing that science should ever tamper with.

How's that huge investment working out for you Mr. Gates? Unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Please excuse me for offering a less than thoughful post. For some reason, I'm a little punchy.

1) So, we're using Natural News as a reliable source of information?

2) Ok, now it's confirmed. We're all going to die and there's nothing to be done about it. There might be two generations of humans left. Can we go on to the next problem, please?

1. www.gmcontaminationregister.org...

Sorry but I just can't seem to find any CNN or Fox sources.

2. Feel free to move on to the next problem as many do. For me, I'll stay here and try not to fall for the distractions.

More here if you have the time.

earthopensource.org...

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Monsanto will claim sabotage.
Well, we will see what happens with the court cases now!

Unfortunately it may already be too late. In fact I would say it is.

Once the crops are contaminated there is no turning back. Almost every Nation on Earth knows this and that's why they ban Monsanto but in N. America? Nah...Too many buddy-buddy deals going on.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Unapproved genetically

Genetically make people Sick and angry and this is Unapproved..WTH??

Maybe they start to "World Depopulation" Program!

edit on 3-7-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Unapproved genetically

And these are the questions on many minds these days. "World De-population" is Bill Gate's pet project and now he's jumping in with Monsanto. hmmmm

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hey Folks!!! I found a quote from an article..

the immune systems of laboratory mice that consumed genetically modified corn were found to be abnormal.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...
I was in Indonesia, a country that consumes so much rice and make rice as a staple food 3 times a day .. ..

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Unapproved genetically

And these are the questions on many minds these days. "World De-population" is Bill Gate's pet project and now he's jumping in with Monsanto. hmmmm

Peace

whats wrong whit mosanto? have I missed something?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Dear jude11,

I have great respect for you, so it is a particular joy to see you agree with me even though my post was not thoroughly developed.

I wrote:

Ok, now it's confirmed. We're all going to die and there's nothing to be done about it.

And you wrote:

Once the crops are contaminated there is no turning back.

So if it's too late, and there's no going back, why not look for a problem that can be solved? What does staying on the issue of contaminated rice do?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Unapproved genetically

Peace

whats wrong whit mosanto? have I missed something?

um...

With the language barrier I can't tell if you are kidding or not but just in case:

Monsanto is THE leader in GMO crops, foods, testing etc. Not to mention pesticides etc...

And the big lie from Obama?

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I don't have so much concern about the food supply, most people don't really have a clue or care about what they put on or in their body anyway really.

I am concerned that these plants cross pollinated to non GMO crops, and passed their non germination characteristics on to non GMO plants, which would at least reduce the non GMO crops output, leaving their GMO seed as the only viable alternative.

Sounds like a perfect plan, only a corporation could devise such deviousness, unaccountability and externalization to the extreme.

,,,Can't blame us, it was an act of God, we can't cover that loss Dawg.
edit on 3-7-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by jude11

Dear jude11,

I have great respect for you, so it is a particular joy to see you agree with me even though my post was not thoroughly developed.

I wrote:

Ok, now it's confirmed. We're all going to die and there's nothing to be done about it.

And you wrote:

Once the crops are contaminated there is no turning back.

So if it's too late, and there's no going back, why not look for a problem that can be solved? What does staying on the issue of contaminated rice do?

With respect,
Charles1952

Well Charles, I have a feeling that it is too late for rice if it's in the World Rice Supply but does that mean that we can't shut them down before they contaminate everything else?

Wheat may still stand a chance. They are already onto the animals that we eat. Haven't even started to go into the water supply but that would make sense for them wouldn't it? Team up with another criminal like Nestle and it's as good as finished. We will pay for every single drop because we as people won't have any claim to it as a natural and (should be) free resource.

Monsanto is the one thing that everyone on Earth is either being exposed to or will be exposed to. And what they have done-are doing is tantamount to a Global take over of OUR food supply.

Let's put it this way...an Army marches on its stomach right? If we can't eat, how do we take on anything else?

No, Monsanto is the leading danger to our survival IMO. And they must be stopped...somehow.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
I don't have so much concern about the food supply, most people don't really have a clue or care about what they put on or in their body anyway really.

I am concerned that these plants cross pollinated to non GMO crops, and passed their non germination characteristics on to non GMO plants, which would at least reduce the non GMO crops output, leaving their GMO seed as the only viable alternative.

Sounds like a perfect plan, only a corporation could devise such deviousness, unaccountability and externalization to the extreme.

,,,Can't blame us, it was an act of God, we can't cover that loss Dawg.
edit on 3-7-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

Absolutely correct.

If they own all the patents, we have to buy from them...at their price.

And, many of these seeds of type have what is suspected to be a suicide gene:

Genetic use restriction technology (GURT), colloquially known as terminator technology or suicide seeds, is the name given to proposed methods for restricting the use of genetically modified plants by causing second generation seeds to be sterile. The technology was developed under a cooperative research and development agreement between the Agricultural Research Service of the United States Department of Agriculture and Delta and Pine Land company in the 1990s, but it is not yet commercially available.[1]

Because some stakeholders expressed concerns that this technology might lead to dependence for small farmers, Monsanto Company, an agricultural products company and the world's biggest seed supplier, pledged not to commercialize the technology in 1999.[2] Customers who buy patented transgenic seeds from Monsanto must sign a contract not to save or sell the seeds from their harvest,[3] which preempts the need for a "terminator gene".

Now they do say that they are not using it but why would we trust this company that has lied, falsified, intimidated and poisoned (land, animals and people). And if not now...later?

Where there is stink, there is crap.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

No worries Cheesy, you can purchase your rice direct from the farmer that has been using heirloom rice since day 1. We get all our rice local along with our veggies. The chicken for dinner is the slow chicken in the yard and the other livestock all comes from our farm so no GMO.

If memory serves me right, your over in Jakarta, about 1500 nm West and a little South of us. As for Monsanto, it's a corporation that deals in genetically modifying plants DNA to so called "enhance" the plants ability to ward off pests, make the plant resistant to diseases or contain unnatural substances. Modifying a plants DNA is a Pandora's box full of disaster. Monsanto's CEO, Directors, scientists, investors, FDA, USDA, Congress and the POTUS should be made to eat Monsanto's products since they say they are so safe. Surprise, they don't eat that garbage.Study after study has proven GMO's to be unsafe for human and animal consumption. Thank God that garbage is banned here.

I feel sorry for those that live in the US, your just a bunch of lab rats with no choice.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"World De-population" is Bill Gate's pet project and now he's jumping in with Monsanto.

Gates is pro depopulation to end suffering, and I believe that may be why he is interested in Monsanto. Not to kill everyone off, but to keep the world/people in crappy areas from starving. More crops with less water that are resistant to disease = less chances of famine.

Is there any real reason we still need to plop out a ton of kids, especially in areas where food is already scarce? I think depopulation is a good idea, not murdering people off but encouraging a little more responsible family planning so that we can slowly reduce the amount of folks over the course of many generations.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If the company/companies that did this can be proven to have done it, I feel that they should have all their assets and the assets of their execs seized to pay for the loss to Americans. If this is not done, the whole US government will collapse within two years from a crumbling of their fragile and fake economy because of their lack of control of their corporations. I hate seeing a whole country going to pot because of one agency, the FDA with cooperation of the USDA and Department of Agriculture. This is the beginning of the end I guess, noone on earth will want our food products shortly and we don't have factories to make our own. We can't live off of all GMO foods, the proteins are messed up/

top topics

<<   2 >>

join