It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Coming For Your Birth Control!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by NOTurTypical

What "war on women"?? Do you think the only people against abortion are men?

Men are unable to give birth, do not take birth control pills or the morning after pill, so yeah, this is a war on women. That doesn't mean thickheaded housewives aren't there holding signs looking like idiots too.

There are millions of pro-life women who are also against abortion. So this claim of "war on women" is absurd.

as a man, i'm against abortion, but IT'S NOT MY BODY...so i'm pro-choice.....for all of those American Taliban republicans out there, that means women have a choice of what they can do inside their own body.
and..guess what?...abortion is not going to end...it's going to be done in back alleys, and hidden rooms, with plenty of women dying from them.....that's how stupid the republican Taliban is on this...and you can't fix stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

reply to post by windword

What "war on women"??

Do you think the only people against abortion are men?

most of those against abortion are men....I think women should demand a law that all men immediately get their testicles snipped until they get married and want to have children...after all it's not their body, and women should have an equal say in what men can do inside their own body, just like the republican Taliban here in America can do

Now you're just tossing up wild speculation. There are both men and women for and against. Religious people and secular people. It's not a war on women. Unless it's women warring against women which is absurdity.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It doesn't have to be your body to be against abortion. It takes the life of a human.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by windword

What "war on women"??

Do you think the only people against abortion are men?

most of those against abortion are men....I think women should demand a law that all men immediately get their testicles snipped until they get married and want to have children...after all it's not their body, and women should have an equal say in what men can do inside their own body, just like the republican Taliban here in America can do

Now you're just tossing up wild speculation. There are both men and women for and against. Religious people and secular people. It's not a war on women. Unless it's women warring against women which is absurdity.

secular people?? in the republican party?? and against a woman having a choice??? now THAT is wild speculation, coupled with a wild imagination.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Men are unable to give birth, do not take birth control pills or the morning after pill, so yeah, this is a war on women. That doesn't mean thickheaded housewives aren't there holding signs looking like idiots too.

There are millions of pro-life women who are also against abortion. So this claim of "war on women" is absurd.

as a man, i'm against abortion, but IT'S NOT MY BODY...so i'm pro-choice.....for all of those American Taliban republicans out there, that means women have a choice of what they can do inside their own body.

Oh there have been MANY men that have taken advantage of the fruits of abortion. Many women have been talked into abortions that didn't really want one. For many women they should have worried about what a man was doing inside their bodies before the fact.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

It doesn't have to be your body to be against abortion. It takes the life of a human.

you don't care about the human mother, she is just a breeder bitch to you right. if a woman has an ultra-sound dildo shoved up her vagina against her will, she should file a criminal suit for forcible rape, and sue that doctor and hospital. these religious republican Taliban nutcases are out of control, and the national guard should be sent to these states, and stop the religious jihad against the freedoms of the American people, that they are have fought for 50 years ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Oh there have been MANY men that have taken advantage of the fruits of abortion. Many women have been talked into abortions that didn't really want one. For many women they should have worried about what a man was doing inside their bodies before the fact.

no....woman shouldn't have to worry, a law should be passed that all men will get their testicles snipped, and not sown back together until they marry, and it's agreed by both to have children......that way, women do not have to worry about stupid, moronic, men getting them pregnant

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Its easy to see that your pathology lies within your thinking about the whole reproductive process. You probably see pregnant women as "carriers" of some illness. Victims, even if they don't know it, simply because they are with child. A pregnant woman to you is a symbol of some sort of male abuse and conspiracy to hold a woman down. You may have your reasons and I feel your pain.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Its easy to see that your pathology lies within your thinking about the whole reproductive process. You probably see pregnant women as "carriers" of some illness. Victims, even if they don't know it, simply because they are with child. A pregnant woman to you is a symbol of some sort of male abuse and conspiracy to hold a woman down. You may have your reasons and I feel your pain.

they are not carriers of an illness, they are individual humans that can make their own decisions about what to do inside their bodies, just like men get to do. apparently you think the 4th amendment doesn't apply to women

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If the anti abortion movement took a 10% of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect , they could make a world shine. - Micheal jay tucker. Says it all. These men will never become pregnant , this makes me very sad

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

no....woman shouldn't have to worry, a law should be passed that all men will get their testicles snipped, and not sown back together until they marry, and it's agreed by both to have children......that way, women do not have to worry about stupid, moronic, men getting them pregnant

A woman so concerned really has to watch out. Many let their guard down, if they even had it up to begin with. I have know some fine women that let their passions get the best of them. They get pregnant by a pile of crap and he ducks on them.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So what if there are agencies going after your birth control....

a men's birth control coming out in near future

so not to worry then

edit on 4-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What can I say, women rigths has been assaulted since the beginning of time when men decide to declare themselves a divine creation with ownership of their partners

Women has been persecuted, burned for witchcraft, stoned, abused and treated like second citizens.

This is not about abortion, fetuses or pregnancies, is about showing women that since the beginning of time they are nothing but to be seen but no heart, to be used but not taken into consideration.

Is that what most women wants? well we will not be fighting wars in other countries to liberate those countries from tyranny and give women more rights while having women in our country been sanctioned by draconian laws, because that is call hypocrisy.

Shame on anybody be male or female that think that a women body is the property of some religious agenda or government agenda.

This discrimination against women anyway you see it, the only ones that can not see are the ones that wants women to be nothing but slave to the states and personal possessions.

edit on 4-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

they are not carriers of an illness, they are individual humans that can make their own decisions about what to do inside their bodies, just like men get to do. apparently you think the 4th amendment doesn't apply to women

I cant imagine that a women that has a baby sucked or cut out of here womb really understands what's going on inside their bodies anyway. All these years and advancement of women and they still haven't learned to watch out for Jonny Pee Pee.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think pro-choice women should be going to these state capitals with black t-shirts, black fatigues, and armed...you know, just like the NRA members did to Obama rallies....and instead of pink t-shirts, ribbons, and signs, maybe pitchforks, torches and buckets of hot tar...time to get your angry on.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

I cant imagine that a women that has a baby sucked or cut out of here womb really understands what's going on inside their bodies anyway. All these years and advancement of women and they still haven't learned to watch out for Jonny Pee Pee.

right, because these women are just too stupid to know what's going on inside their own body...only religious, republican, pro-lifers know. why people even put up with these bible-thumping Taliban republicans is "something I can't understand"

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yep male birth control is going to punch these religious morons right in the teeth.

The frantic movements of the religious fools as they try to move the goal posts and deceive humanity as to their true motivations will be fertile soil for hilarity... forever destroying their credibility.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Here in the south where is very high poverty levels and welfare give away, children mothered by single women have become a ride in the system (or a way of life) and that is ok and applauded by religious groups and the church, most of the time for the years that the women is of childbearing age they will keep reproducing in order to get money.

Most of the welfare recipients in my neck of the woods are single mothers, that come from mothers that were single mothers themselves for life.

Rather than targeting abortion and birth control they should target by law how this children will be take care off, in PR is laws that force the grandparents of a child to pay for child support if the parent can not.

My sister have to pay for the child support of her granddaughter because her son is a low life that do not work.

You do that and you will see parents going backwards avoiding their children from reproducing when they can not afford children.

laws in our country are all wrong, they target women while allowing men a free ride and the government do not help either with the welfare give away.

Increasing poverty in the nation is not way to fix reproductions rights. The church are nothing but enables and obstructionist, children born into poverty are not by any means a "miracle of birth" is a burden to society, the church needs to get the hell out of reproduction rights.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I cant imagine that a women that has a baby sucked or cut out of here womb really understands what's going on inside their bodies anyway.

Perfect illustration of how these men think. "Women just aren't smart enough to know what's going on in their bodies and so they need someone else to make that decision for them... They''re just women, after all... "

All these years and advancement of women and they still haven't learned to watch out for Jonny Pee Pee.

So, your reasoning is that it's a woman's job to protect herself from men's sex organs, but if she cannot or does not, she should have no choice in the matter...

Just

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Perfect illustration of how these men think. "Women just aren't smart enough to know what's going on in their bodies and so they need someone else to make that decision for them... They''re just women, after all... "
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

yes, i think so. If a woman doesn't know that letting a man dump his semen in her vagina can make her pregnant, she is dumb as hell

So, your reasoning is that it's a woman's job to protect herself from men's sex organs, but if she cannot or does not, she should have no choice in the matter...
strawman argument......she can make plethora of choices bar one, killing a human being....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join