It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh BIN Bitterly inane Nonsense

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I like some of their articles, especially their release of Trayvon's dad and the Boule society. It was a good heads up.

I don't believe in censorship and I do believe 1000% underscored infinity and beyond in exposing all corruption.

And so its right there, now on my bookmarks, because it has to be really good to get censored.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just check my inbox now (late). Thank you for the notification sir.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Since this site banned Before It News, it has just proved this site is also a JOKE and HOAX. Maybe next time many other sites such as BBC and CNN will be in their black list and they will make you pay fee to be refrained from their censoreship just like GLP. I am laughing at them.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

So you are now begging for money on the home page of ATS and you wonder why?? There are a ton of BS news sites, Last time I checked the people here at ATS can call Hoax here all on there own and figure that out pretty quick.

You leave a ton of other threads up long after they have been proved to be a Hoax so what has got under your skin?

You don't delete the widely known Hoax threads and ones that have been proved just outright wrong within minutes of them being posted, only to stay up for months with people haggling over it like they never seen on page two that it was proved wrong or completely misleading.

So in the end it seems that you are only going after BIN because they are a Christian News site. If I were you I would NOT censor what may be true in one instance just because some are not. We all see that from ALL, Every news site out there. Whats next CNN? God knows half of what they tell us is not true. Let alone Press TV where just about EVERYTHING they report is a lie, not just something to read, their is always an agenda with their lies. Have you seen us ask for a ban from them??

ATS has been lacking big time in information because of these silly rules, mods with attitudes, Phage and Just not having any real good Threads that matter much to our ongoing march towards the end time events that are happening all over the world.

This site has turned into a Liberal anti-Christian US and Israel bashing hippy palace that cares more about Communist nations than that of the invasion of Demons, massive explosions and booms shaking this planet without any real answers. The people who used to get out, investigate things and report back are GONE because of what you all have turned this place into and you wonder why you need to ask for money. The only long OP are all banter anymore rather that anyone putting much work into something that matters to them, that they feel should be shared to the world, because some mod might have an issue with it and remove it in typical NAZI like Fashion.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
So you are now begging for money on the home page of ATS and you wonder why??

We're not "wondering," it's explained here.

There are a ton of BS news sites

More every month it seems. Everyone wants to make click-bait.

You leave a ton of other threads up long after they have been proved to be a Hoax so what has got under your skin?

I believe it was explained in the opening post… but in the event you're intolerant of the somewhat long-read, I'll summarize;

(1) authors on "BIN" where making false stories

(2) those authors almost immediately posted the story/link to ATS

(3) they were trying to gain attention to false stories by taking advantage of our huge audience

(4) we don't allow the posting purposeful hoaxes

You don't delete the widely known Hoax threads and ones that have been proved just outright wrong within minutes of them being posted,

So that visitors become aware that those stories are hoaxes. Often times, they're authored by members who were not aware of the hoax nature at the time of posting the thread.

So in the end it seems that you are only going after BIN because they are a Christian News site.

I wasn't aware of that classification of "BIN." I thought Christians were directed not to lie: Leviticus 19:11 - "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."

Whats next CNN?

If CNN were to author completely fake stories, then direct their employees to pimp those stories here on ATS -- yes.

ATS has been lacking big time in information because of these silly rules,

Hrm… doubt you're correct.

Have you seen this? 2014: The Year in Conspiracy Theories on AboveTopSecret.com Probably not. There's lots more too. Those threads were selected from both the top-flagged and top-linked-to threads from the site -- yes, other sites linking to high-value content here on ATS.

This piece of original to ATS content, Ebola - my visual charts & projections based on WHO data, has over 1,000 different domains linking to it.

This site has turned into a Liberal anti-Christian US and Israel bashing hippy palace that cares more about Communist nations

I sense some anger born of intolerance.

the invasion of Demons

Why not author a great thread on that subject, rather than lament the lack of threads on that subject?

massive explosions and booms shaking this planet without any real answers.

Why not author a great thread on that subject, rather than lament the lack of threads on that subject?

The only long OP are all banter anymore rather that anyone putting much work into something that matters to them, that they feel should be shared to the world

Why not author a great thread on subjects you care about, rather than lament the lack of threads on subjects you care about?

because some mod might have an issue with it and remove it in typical NAZI like Fashion.

Nothing is ever removed that does not violate the Terms and Conditions -- and nearly every time, the staff discuss the merits of removal before coming to a consensus decision. You know, sort of Scandinavian government legislature stye.

edit on 5-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

S.O. explained it perfectly all I would add is, if you want to support click bait hoax sites that's your privilege, it's our privilege to not feed the dregs of the internet with more revenue.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This site has turned into a Liberal anti-Christian US and Israel bashing hippy palace that cares more about Communist nations than that of the invasion of Demons, massive explosions and booms shaking this planet without any real answers.

Really? You must be going to a different ATS site then the one I've been going to.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

So you are now begging for money on the home page of ATS and you wonder why??

We're not "wondering," it's explained here.

There are a ton of BS news sites

More every month it seems. Everyone wants to make click-bait.

I believe it was explained in the opening post… but in the event you're intolerant of the somewhat long-read, I'll summarize;

(1) authors on "BIN" where making false stories

(2) those authors almost immediately posted the story/link to ATS

(3) they were trying to gain attention to false stories by taking advantage of our huge audience

(4) we don't allow the posting purposeful hoaxes

You don't delete the widely known Hoax threads and ones that have been proved just outright wrong within minutes of them being posted,

So that visitors become aware that those stories are hoaxes. Often times, they're authored by members who were not aware of the hoax nature at the time of posting the thread.

So in the end it seems that you are only going after BIN because they are a Christian News site.

I wasn't aware of that classification of "BIN." I thought Christians were directed not to lie: Leviticus 19:11 - "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."

Whats next CNN?

If CNN were to author completely fake stories, then direct their employees to pimp those stories here on ATS -- yes.

ATS has been lacking big time in information because of these silly rules,

Hrm… doubt you're correct.

Have you seen this? 2014: The Year in Conspiracy Theories on AboveTopSecret.com Probably not. There's lots more too. Those threads were selected from both the top-flagged and top-linked-to threads from the site -- yes, other sites linking to high-value content here on ATS.

This piece of original to ATS content, Ebola - my visual charts & projections based on WHO data, has over 1,000 different domains linking to it.

This site has turned into a Liberal anti-Christian US and Israel bashing hippy palace that cares more about Communist nations

I sense some anger born of intolerance.

the invasion of Demons

massive explosions and booms shaking this planet without any real answers.

The only long OP are all banter anymore rather that anyone putting much work into something that matters to them, that they feel should be shared to the world

Why not author a great thread on subjects you care about, rather than lament the lack of threads on subjects you care about?

because some mod might have an issue with it and remove it in typical NAZI like Fashion.

Nothing is ever removed that does not violate the Terms and Conditions -- and nearly every time, the staff discuss the merits of removal before coming to a consensus decision. You know, sort of Scandinavian government legislature stye.

You are a very thoughtful and patient site owner.

Thank you for making ATS what I think is by far the best site on the internet. It's not easy to police and manage the content like you do, and keep the balance of free expression of ideas and keep the quality so high. There is no other site I've found like this.

I don't know if you planned it or not, but ATS is the living proof of the promise of the internet. Ideas are born, live, and die through collaboration, arguments, and above all, freedom to present facts and have those facts peer reviewed.

BIN and the other 10 million sites are content curating and cloning factories. You did it right. Congratulations and thank you!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think anything from Ed Dames should be thrown in the hoax bin too.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Thanks for the kind words, we've always known we we're getting as right as we could (we are only humans) when both sides of any issue complain about how biased the site is against them.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
bumping this as a reminder

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I thought you'd be taller.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join