It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Law, the "person" (your corporate entity), and the LIE we live in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Don't write this off as another freeman scam, as I'm aware of those, and this is not one of them. There is no money to be taken here, this is free information.

www.servantking.info

This man Marcus, has put together this video series in hope that some people will watch it, learn from it, and wake up from it.

I personally have gone through a huge change in my life since I found out about the truth. We are living a lie.

What if I told you, you have never owned anything in your entire life? You don't even own your children.

The perfect swindle, we have all been deceived. But to successfully be deceived, you must not be aware you have been deceived. That is the trick.

Anyways, I'm not intelligent enough to draw you in myself, so here you go.

Hi, my name is Marcus, and I have a story to tell you. It is a long story and after you hear it, you will not understand it. Not due to your lack of intelligence but because of your training. You see, the law requires that everyone receive a government approved education. This means that we all know the same things. Ask anyone a question and you will get the same answer. But what are the things that were not approved, and why were they not approved? Have you ever stopped to think? .......... I mean really stop to think without any influence. We willingly participate and get involved in so many things with no understanding of what we are doing. We do them because we were born into them or because everyone is doing them. The law governs what we do and do not do; it governs everything. We are told no one is above the law and we must all obey the law. But what really is law and where did it come from? Is there a law that says we have to obey the law? We are all born equal under the law, so, where is it? We are all told that we have free will. If that is true, maybe I will obey the law and maybe I will not. But I see people getting punished for breaking the law. So the law must be higher than free will. Maybe we should be told that we have the law instead of free will. A few years ago, I stopped to think. My thinking made me realize how little I know. My thinking made me see things I had never seen before. I think you should hear what I have to say, because what I learned and discovered is truly from an original source.

Servant-King, is the birthright of every man from the moment of his first breath until his natural death. Birthright is a term not much used in our vocabulary today. Most people would equate it with some royal lineage or maybe their right to citizenship. It is our birthright that holds our inheritance which in turn holds all of our power, property, rights and duties; and is our single most valuable possession. Unfortunately and unwittingly, we have all been deceived into abandoning our birthright in order to assume a graven identity. “We have all abandoned our real birthright for an abstract birth certificate.” This website is the result of an overconfident arrogant force that reached too far while I was sleeping. Not only did it wake me up, but I saw them. What seemed at the time to be a terrible wrong turned out to be for me a blessing in disguise. This perceived wrong, led me on a quest, because the things I believed could not possibly be true. This quest ultimately destroyed almost everything I believed and replaced my beliefs with secure confirmed knowledge based on: “Facts, Evidence, Proof” This website does not contain my opinions or what I believe to be true, only what is really happening in our everyday lives. During my quest I made many discoveries that are not only unbelievable, but apparently are real, true and happening. I learned that belief is only the lack of knowledge, a poor and foolish substitute for the truth. Belief stands opposed to knowledge. “Did you know nothing is ever what it appears to be?” and Thou art not what thou seem'st. The concepts explained in my presentations affect everyone; the people of every nation on earth. Some of these concepts are easy to see once they are exposed, but some are very difficult to grasp. There is a subtlety to them. Right now these concepts are foreign and alien to your way of thinking. These concepts will require you to think like you have never thought before.

www.servantking.info

I'll post the introduction video here, if it intrigues you, visit the website, navigate to the video series, and continue on the path of truth.

edit on 3-7-2013 by chronicTRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
More Freeman scams?

How quaint.

Sorry OP, but this along with most of what the Freeman claim to know bout the law and the reality of our world is either false, or they simply don't understand what they are reading.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Any moment someone will come in and call scam..... Oops

the rabbit hole goes deeper than the law, and higher than religion. The freeman route is but another entrance into the warren where lies are uncovered, truths are found, and self taught realisation are made. The fairy tale reveals itself.

Don't follow any law guru and spend on subscriptions and/or "important" information. They will most certainly be scammers.

I don't believe it's all a scam either, it's only a scam if you get scammed. Take the truths you can verify.

Have fun with your research. Don't forget to come up for air.

Edit: had a look at the site, it seems Marcus is sharing his interpretation of the LIE, along with how he came to Certain conclusions. Might be some good info to look into, thanks for sharing.

I made a thread interpretating the LIE last week, with a few that follow up on.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
Same thing, possibly different angle.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Any moment someone will come in and call scam..... Oops

the rabbit hole goes deeper than the law, and higher than religion. The freeman route is but another entrance into the warren where lies are uncovered, truths are found, and self taught realisation are made. The fairy tale reveals itself.

Don't follow any law guru and spend on subscriptions and/or "important" information. They will most certainly be scammers.

Don't believe it's all a scam either, it's only a scam if you get scammed. Take the truths you can verify.

Have fun with your research. Don't forget to come up for air.

It's only a scam if you get scammed. All of this information is being provided for free. I take in only what I understand and can find truth out of.

Please, before passing judgement (oh another freeman scam), actually watch these videos, and see that this guy isn't in it for the money. Really there is no money to be made. He provides facts and evidence. The truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I apologize, but I think you are the misinformed, who can't understand. You haven't even given this guy a chance, there is over 8 hours of credible video. He doesn't make claims, he reads the truth.

I started this video series with an open mind, I am no longer deceived. Now it's up to me to decide what to do with this knowledge.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chronicTRE

Sorry I think you miss read me, so I edited my post. I did watch the intro video, and I will look to see what he found, as it did seem interesting and similar to some thing I was looking at recently.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I've literally watched dozens of hours of freeman videos. Winston Shrout should ring a bell if you are initiated into the freeman movement at all.

Accepted for Value and the Bond scams are just that scams, because nobody has any actual evidence that this stuff works in court. None of the 'gurus' who give out this information, are willing to go to court and prove it, by representing somebody.

This is my problem, sure it all sounds great and down the pipeline of history it was probably all true at one point or another. But it isn't anymore.

`Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I've literally watched dozens of hours of freeman videos. Winston Shrout should ring a bell if you are initiated into the freeman movement at all.

Accepted for Value and the Bond scams are just that scams, because nobody has any actual evidence that this stuff works in court. None of the 'gurus' who give out this information, are willing to go to court and prove it, by representing somebody.

This is my problem, sure it all sounds great and down the pipeline of history it was probably all true at one point or another. But it isn't anymore.

`Tenth

Exactly and I agree with you on every point there, but the fact of the matter is that you haven't watched this man's videos. You've just thrown him into the same group as the freeman crazies without hearing what he actually has to say.

He does not talk about reclaiming anything. does not tell the listener to go out and do something radical that could ruin their corporate entity.

I believe this Marcus fellow is an honest man, and he means well. He is just educating those who seek to be educated, because up until now, none of it made sense, but now I can actually understand why things are the way they are. It's all about control.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I for one completely believe in the movement, not the one where people do ask for money, but for the ones that people look into for themselves.

Here are a few hints to me that this is real and even creating a problem.
The LEO's are taking this seriously. Not because people are running around with ID or insurance, there are hundreds even thousands that do that daily. They are classes now on how to deal "with these people", I have personally dealt with people that has gotten out of issues dealing with "debt", and even legal cases dealing with possible jail time, that are free in both cases, as the court system does NOT want others to be aware of this.

It takes a set of lets say "heart" to do this, and to do with within the actual law the way that is was intended to protect, and not enslave.

S&F, Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chronicTRE
Don't write this off as another freeman scam, as I'm aware of those, and this is not one of them.

It is just a freeman scam. Also note how he does not want people to point out the scam as he has disabled comments on his video....
edit on 3-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I lived in Florida for a time, left Wisconsin after an extended layoff because I was sick of looking for a job and tired of the winters, I left during a blizzard in 2004, left it all behind.

I ended up in one of the few small towns that are left on Florida's east coast, right along the waterway, a clean little town as it turned out, for Florida standards anyway..

One day I was at the local library to use the computers only a short time after I got to this town, and a female police officer was holding a class for the locals, it's so long ago I don't remember what the class was for, but we started talking, she approached me and recognized me from seeing me walking my dogs in town...

We spoke of a few things, like enjoyment of benefit, common law, a few other "freeman" type things police generally don't converse with people about of my station.....

Anyway, there is something to this "freeman" stuff, it isn't a scam unless you are too lazy to do the work yourself, you have to learn it because you want to KNOW, not pay someone else to teach you, or do your filings for you.

Understanding freedom isn't a scam, but not understanding it will cost you having your rights scammed away.

Reality as you have grown accustomed is the scam.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
All right, I watched one of the videos, Number 6, "Confusion of Things."

Why in the name of sanity to I keep getting sucked into these things? Why do I believe they will ever make sense?

Marcus, the speaker, introduces interesting concepts such as the word "attorney" containing the word "atorn." Atorn is an archaic word meaning transferring allegiance from one lord to another. Therefore every attorney is a traitor.
Granted they may be slime, but that's not what he's arguing.

In the same vein, he explains that "feudalism" is a system arising from a "feud."

He further maintains that anyone who does anything for you, such as serve you dinner, is your attorney.

Your children are your property, he says at one point, but he also says they're the Queen's (He's Canadian). Further, when you register your name you're giving it to the public, which means your countrymen own you.

He points out that many laws have their origins in the Code of Hamurabi, a Bablyonian ruler. Marcus says, and displays on his slide, that that's why babys are really Babylonians. No I am not joking.

As for not asking for money? Not yet, but it's easy to see it coming.

The first part is the “Confusion” programs and the second part is the “Unraveled“ presentation.

The “Unraveled” presentation is not in the public interest, so will not enter the public domain.

Contact information will be provided soon.
I will bet you anything that when he does provide contact information there will be a request for money for the "Unraveled" presentation.

I'm sorry, but it's a mistake to give him any credence whatever.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have an idea...

Email Ben Swann and have his investigative journalist group look into it... if there is in any reality to these claims, you would think that he might report on this subject

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If he really wants to find out what words mean in legal terms, he needs to invest in a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary. Breaking words apart and making claims as to there root meanings relating to a word that had no roots in English is linguistic absurdity.

He will do far better with an understanding of common law and contractual law.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrronBreaking words apart and making claims as to there root meanings relating to a word that had no roots in English is linguistic absurdity.

Just look at his name, Marcus

Mar - that is another planet, so he must be a alien....
cus - that is swearing...

So the video was made by a swearing alien!
edit on 3-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chronicTRE

What if I told you, you have never owned anything in your entire life? You don't even own your children.

Nobody owns their children or any other person. It is objectivification taken to the extreme.

Jeez - slavery, in mind, is alive and well in the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

chronicTRE
Don't write this off as another freeman scam, as I'm aware of those, and this is not one of them. There is no money to be taken here, this is free information.

www.servantking.info

This man Marcus, has put together this video series in hope that some people will watch it, learn from it, and wake up from it.

I personally have gone through a huge change in my life since I found out about the truth. We are living a lie.

The perfect swindle, we have all been deceived. But to successfully be deceived, you must not be aware you have been deceived. That is the trick.

Anyways, I'm not intelligent enough to draw you in myself, so here you go.

Hi, my name is Marcus, and I have a story to tell you. It is a long story and after you hear it, you will not understand it. Not due to your lack of intelligence but because of your training. You see, the law requires that everyone receive a government approved education. This means that we all know the same things. Ask anyone a question and you will get the same answer. But what are the things that were not approved, and why were they not approved? Have you ever stopped to think? .......... I mean really stop to think without any influence. We willingly participate and get involved in so many things with no understanding of what we are doing. We do them because we were born into them or because everyone is doing them. The law governs what we do and do not do; it governs everything. We are told no one is above the law and we must all obey the law. But what really is law and where did it come from? Is there a law that says we have to obey the law? We are all born equal under the law, so, where is it? We are all told that we have free will. If that is true, maybe I will obey the law and maybe I will not. But I see people getting punished for breaking the law. So the law must be higher than free will. Maybe we should be told that we have the law instead of free will. A few years ago, I stopped to think. My thinking made me realize how little I know. My thinking made me see things I had never seen before. I think you should hear what I have to say, because what I learned and discovered is truly from an original source.

Servant-King, is the birthright of every man from the moment of his first breath until his natural death. Birthright is a term not much used in our vocabulary today. Most people would equate it with some royal lineage or maybe their right to citizenship. It is our birthright that holds our inheritance which in turn holds all of our power, property, rights and duties; and is our single most valuable possession. Unfortunately and unwittingly, we have all been deceived into abandoning our birthright in order to assume a graven identity. “We have all abandoned our real birthright for an abstract birth certificate.” This website is the result of an overconfident arrogant force that reached too far while I was sleeping. Not only did it wake me up, but I saw them. What seemed at the time to be a terrible wrong turned out to be for me a blessing in disguise. This perceived wrong, led me on a quest, because the things I believed could not possibly be true. This quest ultimately destroyed almost everything I believed and replaced my beliefs with secure confirmed knowledge based on: “Facts, Evidence, Proof” This website does not contain my opinions or what I believe to be true, only what is really happening in our everyday lives. During my quest I made many discoveries that are not only unbelievable, but apparently are real, true and happening. I learned that belief is only the lack of knowledge, a poor and foolish substitute for the truth. Belief stands opposed to knowledge. “Did you know nothing is ever what it appears to be?” and Thou art not what thou seem'st. The concepts explained in my presentations affect everyone; the people of every nation on earth. Some of these concepts are easy to see once they are exposed, but some are very difficult to grasp. There is a subtlety to them. Right now these concepts are foreign and alien to your way of thinking. These concepts will require you to think like you have never thought before.

www.servantking.info

I'll post the introduction video here, if it intrigues you, visit the website, navigate to the video series, and continue on the path of truth.

Hi,

I too found Marcus' site several months ago and have been anticipating the release of his "Unraveled" videos. He has posted the videos on his site, and the only investment he asks for is that we post links to his videos on as many sites as possible. I have finished his "unraveled" videos and can say that they blew my mind...I wish I had others to chat with about what I now know. We should create a Servant-King Forum somewhere.

Anyhow, I hope the people who run into this information give it a good chance. This is definitely not just another freeman scam--it's the most ultimate version of the truth I have found yet.

Thanks,

Jonathan

new topics

top topics

join