It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Proton-M rocket crashes on takeoff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I did a search using that Samuru and surprisingly couldn't find it, though if it has been posted (probably has because Samuru is crap) then please mods close this thread

The first Proton rocket was launched in the 60's and the system is still in use now, which makes it one of the most successful heavy boosters in the history of spaceflight.

A Russian Proton-M rocket carrying three navigation satellites crashed soon after takeoff from Kazakhstan's Baikonur Cosmodrome Tuesday morning. Russian Proton-M rocket crashes on takeoff - Proton-M Launch Failure Explosion July 2, 2013 rocket explosion explode went wrong in Russia Immediately after takeoff, the rocket swerved to one side, tried to correct itself, but instead veered in the opposite direction.

They also use the launch system for commercial flights, luckily there were no astronauts on this one and nobody was hurt. Lots of money lost, but at least it made a dramatic spectacle for us onloo

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I did a search using that Samuru and surprisingly couldn't find it, though if it has been posted (probably has because Samuru is crap) then please mods close this thread

I just took a look through "Space Exploration" to see what had been posted recently...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also "Science and Technology" forum...

edit on 3-7-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by n00bUK

I just took a look through "Space Exploration" to see what had been posted recently...

also "Science and Technology" forum...

edit on 3-7-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Skeptic, your burning your money with Samuru, hire this guy.

Thancks Alfa

join