It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures From The Egypt Protests The Mainstream Media Is Censoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.

directorblue.blogspot.com...

Here you will see photos and lines of the Egypt protests that are not being aired anywhere on the mainstream media. The fact of the matter is, countries and people across the world are furious and fed up with the goals and policies of the United States Government.

I think it would be interesting to see what happens on Facebook and Twitter should anyone decide to share these photos there.

Ironically, Obama said in 2011 that Mubarak must go. Now he says "It's not our job to choose who Egypt's leaders are".

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ironically, Obama said in 2011 that Mubarak must go. Now he says "It's not our job to choose who Egypt's leaders are".

Funny how that works.
I wonder what sort of deal he worked out with the last guy.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Its amazing, people who have an actual legitimate reason to hate the president are being filtered out. Its sad, if the internet gets pulled over there i recommend people look up TCX to try and help out. Its for the most part non-political "hacker" group that does legal activities to get the internet back up and running when a country goes dark. Super cool guys and people of all tech levels are welcome, soapbox preaching is not.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whoops, just saw this already posted on the front page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search function receives a failing grade.

new topics

top topics

join