It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Gay thread!! Hope it doesn't TICK you off!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Stop beating that dead horse....it's dead...........oh the humanity, I am calling the humane society on you....you....you...horse beater!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I know the nerve....go figure...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I LOVE to shoot guns for fun. I dont like shoot animals but i like shooting paper targets. You should try it some time. I dont agree with the "gay lifestlye" but im not going to bash you over it.
edit on 3-7-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

This is absolutely not argumentative, but rather inquisitive:

When you say you "don't agree", do you mean "its not for me"? Or "it shouldnt be done at all"?

If the former, no further question. If the latter, why? If neither, write in an answer and if you would indulge me, why?

I am curious to understand people. If you want to avoid flaming from an angry reader, feel free to U2U me.

I am curious where you stand you big hairy beast....I wonder if there are "gay" animals...what did you think of my thread? How long does it take you to shave every morning?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

How long does it take you to shave every morning?

I don't know about the big hairy beast, but it takes me a half hour to shave my legs and armpits.

*grumble grumble*

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I support you!

Don't know what else to say,
well written.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I hate shaving. I may do it twice a week. I use a Quattro so it goes fast, and I do it dry (yes, i know.....freakish, but shaving cream gives me worse razor burn).

I am all for gay people being gay if being gay is what makes them happy. I don't think I could have been any more open about that on ATS.

Typically, if you find a group that is singled out and picked on, I will defend them. But gay...that hits home for me. Like in my family.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If we are going to be beating a dead horse, may as well do it fabulously!

bigfatfurrytexan - i have a lot of respect for you, you better werk girl!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Exactly what is your point?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

That is a great scene.

One of our favorite movies around here. My oldest loves Jim Carrey

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I like to contribute.

And since this thread is for me. Do I get a cookie?
Or maybe some rum... yes. rum would be nice.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You get skittles and a rainbow badge

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

mmmm i can taste the rainbow already!
And the badge goes with my con badges.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Taste it, indulge in it!

if you are part of the agenda you get a special badge!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Here's my thought. In life there's 1 thing you have to EXTREMELY CAREFUL OF.... that is: LABELS!!!

Often times throughout a persons life other people or even your own mind will try and "Label You" as X. There's only a few label that we can be pretty sure of. That is we are men and women living on planet earth. that's it! That's the only labels!!! No others. All others are opinions, lies, or worse. And they are to be avoided at all cost. Why? Because they tend to enslave you into ways of thinking and behaving. You might get labeled by someone, for example, you go see the Dr and next thing you know he's calling you a "cancer patient". Or whatever. You go to school and you're called: Educably Mentally retarded. You get a court saying your: a criminal. Your own parent says: Your stupid. Or even your own mind perhaps is confused and says: I must be gay.

Next thing you know you're internalizing it, beliving it, and then it starts to manifest in reality, when all along it's just a label and it's likely not even true. It's just an opinion. That's all it is. So if you wanna be something go ahead. But I'd be careful as we have ancient manuscripts that talk about the dangers of certain ways of behavior, gay being one of them. It's dangerous in so many ways.

But again, regardless, avoid labels in life that entrap you. Like again, there's 1 label, Your a man or woman on planet earth. Your a human, that's the only label there really is. All others are man made labels and opinions of you. So again be careful. Don't believe what others tell you that you are, that's there business, not your business. And if your own mind starts to feel insecure and or confused and starts to turn to labels, again catch yourself and realize that even your own mind can go astray on you. As easy as it can attack some chocolate cake when you swore you were on a diet, it can also label you as X or Y. Avoid that mistake. Anyway food for thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join