It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporters of Egyptian president say military coup is underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is the largest ever gathering ever in Egypt and looks like it is coming to a breaking point. Some estimates have said up to 20% of Egypts total population have taken to the streets. It seems as though the people will not be silenced their and i'm hoping things take the right change this time. i think that the pres stating that he will die before stepping down shows he is all about the power.

[url=http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/03/19261466-supporters-of-egyptian-president-say-military-coup-is-underway?lite]worldnews.nbcnews.com[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Deadeye,

Thread started here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I like this, it made CNN!

CNN: Protestors 'Anti-Obama' As Well As Anti-Morsi

US propping up the Brotherhood and the worst dictators and the people know it. May we wake up here in the west to the evil we are allowing to manage our joint affairs. Time to wake up.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am sorry Unity, i appreciate your point of view but people are celebrating here and this is what these threads were created for... not to hear about YOUR president and YOUR country...

You have done the same thing on my thread that i created here yesterday :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can we just leave these threads for the people that want to share good news and create another thread if you wish for people to see something that has nothing to do with the happiness of millions of Egyptian people? (just a suggestion?)

As i said in the thread joined with this post... this is about EGYPT... not the USA... and by the way, happy 4th of July.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

join