It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates is at it again. Buying $26,000,000.00 shares Monsanto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Frustrating for real farmers who want to offer real food. Once the water and air is 100% commercially owned by TPTB, life will be a benefit and privilege to only a few and not freely given and freely received as it was intended.

Man has many masters these days. Just a world full of slaves.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bill needs to get the money for the next windows or xbox so he's investing in the devil. I bet he will sell all peoples data from the spybox one.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by antar

Frustrating for real farmers who want to offer real food. Once the water and air is 100% commercially owned by TPTB, life will be a benefit and privilege to only a few and not freely given and freely received as it was intended.

Man has many masters these days. Just a world full of slaves.

I can see the future where the outside air is radiated so bad that you can't live on the surface. We will be living in underground cities with simulated skies. The government then has full control on our air via industrial air conditioning units. As I said before its only a matter of time before that happens, maybe that's why they have been tunneling underground. " If you don't keep up the payments you get cut off simple as that "
edit on 7/3/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
One more reason I dislike Bill Gates. People will stand up to the GMO madness in the U.S. it's only a matter of time. Washington State will start labeling GMO's after their November ballot.. All else is history afterwards, Bill gates needs to be exposed for the criminal he is.

reply to post by Sk8ergrl

That's a dreadful future, i'll have no part of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think it is about Any of that at all.

In the last couple of days didn't someone say that Monsanto just bought the Black Water Group?

Maybe he gets a piece of protection for that kind of money.

Ever think of that?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'd just like to link this thread to another to showcase yet another debacle of Monsanto's that Bill Gates is an apparent supporter of.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=16619261#pid16619261

Way to go Bill.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I wonder how long it takes to get #CrashMonsanto trending worldwide.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've prayed to God that The Illuminati would be exposed and laid low and be completely eradicated. But I'm beginning to see that Monsanto is a problem and I trust Bill Gates about as much as I do Warren Buffet. They're in it for money and power or they aren't in it. And Gates is up to something shady with that foundation and his pushing vaccines on the third world. What better tax dodge than to "Give" most of your money away and to prevent the government from getting its tax share when you have complete say over how the money is spent and who controls it. And the money keeps growing faster than you can spend it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
reply to post by fireyaguns

The whole basis for population reduction has been clarified many times.

And strangely, they all seem to completely ignore the influence of religion in their findings!

The biggest benefit to the planet right now, when it comes to population control and limiting birthrates, would be to SHUT DOWN the Catholic cult preaching BS to millions of uneducated African people.

That would be step one. Until something is done to tackle the influence of religious propaganda on populations everything else is just window dressing.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Indeed. Listen to your own advice and follow the money. Monsanto has no interest in feeding poor people, only on making more money. Bill Gates HAS to give away money for charity or he is TAXED on it, so why not do something nice?

Come on man, You could argue that a multinational coorporations tests crops on the third world, but that is only to figure out what is best to sell to the first world. Have you ever been in a corporate meeting? There is ALWAYS a voice that says that we need to give back. The Rich want to feel like they are giving back to those less fortunate, it is human nature. These voices along with those that want successful crops, can go hand in hand. I think it is a mistake to ascribe the science of making better crops through genetic manipulation evil. Humans have ALWAYS tried to produce better crops, now science gives them more tools. Ignoring the scientific method is too Luddite for me. I simply don't believe these folks are evil. Money seeking yes, but evil... No..Killing people is counter productive to making money.

Now, can they use the Laws of the First World to promote their crops.. No doubt... I have seen the documentaries too. Roundup and all that. Let's not forget the killer gene that kills crops after one season is BOGUS. So lets argue specifics and not generalities. GMO crops are not necessarily bad, they are simply a speeding up of what normally happens with farmers. Compare a Wolf to a #zu, where did this massive difference come from?

Americans eat more GMO than anyone else. Why do we live longer lives than the folks in Bangladesh? If GMO crops are bad, the US should all be dieing en masse. We are not. Why is that?

V

edit on 7/7/2013 by Variable because: wireless kyboard sucks ass...see?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Bill needs to get the money for the next windows or xbox so he's investing in the devil. I bet he will sell all peoples data from the spybox one.

**sigh** Bill Gates doesn't run Microsoft anymore.... hello? Anyone there?

V

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Monsanto is a smart investment these days. They may be evil, but if I just wanna make money and could afford their stock, I'd probably buy some too.

This stock is going nowhere but up, at least in US markets. They have the US Government at their beck and call, can't be prosecuted if their GM crops do long term damage, can't even have their product forcibly recalled by the US Govt thanks to the "Monsanto" act.

There is also a strong possibility that they have bought out the largest private army in the world, Blackwater, in recent weeks.

This stock isn't going DOWN anytime soon, a sound investment in an evil corporation still makes money.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

I can't believe you could support such rubbish, insane or maybe just infected by greed.

Monsanto deserve this title Worst company in the world and no doubt they will get rewarded for it.
Here is a site that will help educate anyone to just how bad Monsanto is The truth about Monsanto

edit on 7-7-2013 by fireyaguns because: Reply to variable not rocker2013

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Rocker2013

I can't believe you could support such rubbish, insane or maybe just infected by greed.

Monsanto deserve this title Worst company in the world and no doubt they will get rewarded for it.
Here is a site that will help educate anyone to just how bad Monsanto is The truth about Monsanto

They definitely deserve the title "The Worst Company in The World" but they're still a sound investment almost guaranteed for their stock to increase in price.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Monsanto is a smart investment these days. They may be evil, but if I just wanna make money and could afford their stock, I'd probably buy some too..

You would be selling your soul my friend. If short term self gratification is your thing by all means go ahead but be warned, you are what you eat and you will reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable

**sigh** Bill Gates doesn't run Microsoft anymore.... hello? Anyone there?

V

Bill Gates still makes the money from his MS shares. Though he doesn't run the company on a day to day to basis, he is still very much involved with MS, but he spends more time working with BigPharma.

I remember when he went to India, promised a huge some for AIDS charity, but people doesn't tell you is that, he spend 10 times that amount to Indian Software Industry to curb Linux in India. He basically is the single most influential person responsible for Outsourcing american tech jobs to India.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join