It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates is at it again. Buying $26,000,000.00 shares Monsanto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Interesting 10 + minutes Here . When the world seems mad enough, bill gates steps it up a few more notches.

Can Monsanto really get away with sterilising people through the fake poisonous foods? Did they really say agent orange is good for you?

Does Bill Gates really want to decrease population world wide?

Owning the water and allowing none beneficial people to die?

What's next, organ harvesting for the rich or is that all ready happening?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

bill gates - crimes against humanity? Any thinking human would say yes.

Me thinks things are really coming to a head in the world. The powerful need to be popped like the pimple they have become.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Lol, it
me how we have got to this point where the people do nothing.
Em thinking their gods or kings of the world. Bill doing Gods work, what a joke.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Hahaha!

As my mom would have said "A pimple on the @&$ehole of humanity!"

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wish I had extra cash.
man like that never makes wrong investments! I'd put a bit in too now.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The whole basis for population reduction has been clarified many times.

Gates has conducted studies, and has access to data which directly correlates high birth rates to high rates of disease and sickness. And low rates of disease and sickness with lower birth rates.

From a survival standpoint it makes sense, you have to have as many children as possible since 50% or 75% are not going to survive.

By introducing medicine, and vaccines which will lower the incident rate of these diseases, the population should naturally shift over time to a lower birth rate. As people die off and the birth rate lowers, the entire population will begin trending downward.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ohiwastedmylif

I totally see your point and it makes all the sense in the world.

However, perhaps if we got rid of our dependency on oil and moved to one of the cleaner suppressed forms of energy our world wouldn't be so polluted and we would all be healthier as a whole.

Perhaps if we didn't all eat foods that are laced with far more toxins than necessary, we would all be healthier.

Perhaps if we weren't forced to take vaccines also laced with toxins and known to cause many side effects and a myriad of other problems, we would all be healthier.

I can go on but my point is, the powers that be and corporations have been destroying the planet, poisoning the people and causing much of the health problems we have today.

Perhaps if they weren't trying to kill us all off by slowly poisoning us from the very start, the world could sustain the 7+ billion we have now, maybe even more, and still be healthy.

Regardless though, population reduction isn't the answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

yes.

the answer to your questions are mostly yes.

i cannot remember exactly where but several groups of abducted people have been rescued across the globe who it is suspected were intended for organ harvesting.
this was also referenced in some of the diplomatic cables leaked by wikileaks.

don't worry when the master cloning they wont have to abduct people anymore.

new organs will be grown for the rich.

the poor will work for bed and board.

if you do not comply you will be exterminated.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe hes infiltrating an is gonna rip the company apart from the inside?! Its wishful thinking I know. Crazier stuff has happened.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bill Gates+Monsanto+Army of Mercenaries. I'd say that we are about to be force fed something that Ole Bill is sure will pay off. What an evil chump Gates is.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Gates has to settle his debt with the devil.
That's alright, when Monsanto crashes his money will be gone, he can't fund geoengeneering anymore then.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Bill Gates+Monsanto+Army of Mercenaries. I'd say that we are about to be force fed something that Ole Bill is sure will pay off. What an evil chump Gates is.

Agenda 21 and forcing people to live in high-density urban apartments, in order to reduce dependence on oil.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Agenda 21 and forcing people to live in high-density urban apartments, in order to reduce dependence on oil.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well we can only hope that Gates will do the right thing and dismantle Monsanto for the betterment of mankind. Otherwise, we the people will have to hold him accountable for Monsanto's actions.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

By introducing medicine, and vaccines which will lower the incident rate of these diseases, the population should naturally shift over time to a lower birth rate. As people die off and the birth rate lowers, the entire population will begin trending downward.

So the millions of dollars he has spent on AIDS medicine for the poorest people on the planet, the millions spent on mosquito nets to protect people from malaria are a smoke screen? Critical thinking is needed here.

Monsanto, barring the crazy people who are afraid of science, is working hard to produce plants that can feed people. Any serious mind that thinks making more food for all the people, including the poorest, is somehow worse than starving to death really doesn't understand being poor in the third world.

All the silly ideas about GMO ignores the fact that Americans live very long compared to say, folks in Bangladesh or the Congo. Poor people have no money, that is why they are poor. You simply can't say Monsanto is getting rich selling crops to poor people. Poor people don't have any money,

Monsanto, like big drug companies, makes their money off First world countries. First world countries have money. If there products kill of people in the First world they wont have any money.

Follow the money always. Anything else is bs.

V

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable

So the millions of dollars he has spent on AIDS medicine for the poorest people on the planet, the millions spent on mosquito nets to protect people from malaria are a smoke screen? Critical thinking is needed here.

Indeed it is.

Monsanto, barring the crazy people who are afraid of science, is working hard to produce plants that can feed people. Any serious mind that thinks making more food for all the people, including the poorest, is somehow worse than starving to death really doesn't understand being poor in the third world.

You can feed plenty of poor countries and people without genetically engineering food. As you stated, critical thinking is needed. We have the ability to identify where in the world the best crops can be grown. Plants can still grow in sand, the need to genetically modify food is so that it can be patented and the costs can be reduced to manufacture it, while forcing the farmers who grow it to purchase ONLY Monsanto's GMO seed stock. Follow the money, right? Go look at how many farmers have been put out of business because of Monsanto.

All the silly ideas about GMO ignores the fact that Americans live very long compared to say, folks in Bangladesh or the Congo. Poor people have no money, that is why they are poor. You simply can't say Monsanto is getting rich selling crops to poor people. Poor people don't have any money,

GMO foods are ILLEGAL in many parts of the world. Why is that if they are so beneficial to the starving people that live in those countries? Perhaps because there is no free lunch... and you get what you pay for. With cheap GMO foods come cheaper health and more risks for disease. It's also completely illogical to assume that Monsanto gets rich by selling seeds to poor people, I'm not sure why you would even make that statement. They sell to multi-billion dollar agricultural corporations, not the mom and pop farmers of the world. It's those mega-agri corps that put everyone else out of business. They get rich by making the poor farmers MORE poor!

Monsanto, like big drug companies, makes their money off First world countries. First world countries have money. If there products kill of people in the First world they wont have any money.

Man, you don't see the forest from the trees, do you? If you own the people and funding for the labs, scientists, universities that publish the reports, the government agencies and the food... you can poison as many people as you want, especially when you also own the medical establishments and pharm companies too. The same people who own and run Monsanto, also sit on the boards and executive staff or hold positions in:

Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Procter & Gamble Company, Marathon Oil Corporation, Hormel Foods, The US House of Representatives, United States Department of Agriculture, Food and Drug Administration, The Supreme Court of the United States, University of Arizona, Chicago Stock Exchange, General Instrument Corporation, New York Stock Exchange LLC, Securities Industry Association, Pharmacia Corporation, Commission on the Regulation of US Capital Markets in the 21st Century, The NutraSweet Company, McDonald’s USA.... to name a few.

Follow the money always. Anything else is bs.

Indeed. Listen to your own advice and follow the money. Monsanto has no interest in feeding poor people, only on making more money. Bill Gates HAS to give away money for charity or he is TAXED on it, so why not do something nice? Charity is the one way you can kill two birds with one stone - avoid paying taxes on your insanely ridiculous income, while filling the agenda of those companies who will turn around and put more money into your own investments.

Sounds cynical, but nevertheless, true.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Im sure to him its a sound investment. I am also sure that if YOU had the knowledge and know-how to make that kind of money you too would be investing it in things a few other find distasteful.

Seems like an investment that will pay off to me!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnBlack

Given Monsanto's poisonous past, Gates' investment leaves me to wonder what is next that will be so profitable. Monsanto's reputation around the world at the moment ain't good, and will no doubt harm profits in the near future.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I said to myself upon reading the thread title:" Oh my God"...

If this is true, then is a ploy to get others on board w/ GMOs or is this so freaking real that it is the next trillion dollar per shares opportunity?

Either way it makes me sick and sad.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

No wonder so many children are missing, not just the slavery and sex trades but organ harvesting also. We must be almost at the end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join