It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela dies, Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just finnished Reading a cut and paste in another thread were a local paper claims Nelson Mandela passed away before Obama's arrival. Speculating that the announcement has been delayed becaused of this presidential visit. Implying the country would fall into termoil upon the News. Hmmm, interesting and plausable.

It is strange, after the dancing around the topic. Meaning Obama has visited and paid homage to the prison were Mandela was housed ( big publicity stunt ).Yet Obama will not visit and pay respect to Mandela in person, in the hospital.

Strange? However if the above was true , what could they do ? Wheel him out for a photo shoot with Obama, in great "Weekend at Bernie's" style ? and then ......................

and then it dawned on me. Exactly what they are upto.

We all know that OBAMA is the Anti Christ, they will pronunce Mandella has died , Three days later Obama will visit, he will lay his hands on the body and Mandella will rise from the dead in front of the World media ! They will say the messiah has returned to forfil prophesy.All I can say to this, is don't be fooled.

You can bet your ass it's only that bloody Morgan Freeman

edit on 3-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't know man..., making jokes about a man dying.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Total lack of respect for a great man and the struggles of a whole nation of people

AND I MEAN NELSON MANDELA

Rodinus
edit on 3-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Total lack of respect for a great man and the struggles of a whole nation of people

Rodinus

You ever notice you only ever hear about the good things any "great man" does and none of the bad? Why is that?

Humour is humour, no one is above it. Really good people welcome it in life and in death...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Rodinus

Rodinus

You ever notice you only ever hear about the good things any "great man" does and none of the bad? Why is that?

Humour is humour, no one is above it. Really good people welcome it in life and in death...

Of course bad "things were carried out too... but in the long run wasn't aparthied not banished due to the fact that the ANC came back with Mr Mandela as leader?

We all know that the ANC waged a bloody war and that many people died...but why did they do that and what are now the consequences?

I agree with you that there are two sides to every story... but put yourself in the shoes of the people that suffered aparthied for so long and tell us how you would have coped please?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I don't know man..., making jokes about a man dying.

Obama is dying

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I agree with you that there are two sides to every story... but put yourself in the shoes of the people that suffered aparthied for so long and tell us how you would have coped please?

None of this has any relevance to a joke about Mandela. Whether it's in good taste or bad.

This is the reason I was never able to reach my full potential, when people tried to prop me up I just told them how stupid they were. We want to idolize our heroes, or make heroes out of our leaders, our celebrities... We want to elevate them to god-like status, and the simple fact is, you have to be worshiped to be powerful.

Even if you aren't a saint, you have to present yourself like one.

The ones who say, "I don't care about that nonsense", those are the ones I respect. A joke about someone is just a joke, bad taste or not, I say again. It won't change what happened, or anything that person did in their life.

top topics

join