It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evo Morales' plane rerouted to Austria on suspicion Snowden on board.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I not even know what to add to this one. France and Portugal : VERY DISAPPOINTING. That action put an stigma on them.

LA PAZ, Bolivia – Bolivia's foreign minister says the plane bringing President Evo Morales home from Russia was rerouted to Austria after France and Portugal refused to let it to cross their airspace because of suspicions that NSA leaker Edward Snowden was on board.

David Choquehuanca has denied that Snowden was on the plane, saying "we don't know who invented this lie, but we want to denounce to the international community this injustice with the plane of President Evo Morales."

Bolivia's foreign minister said Tuesday that both France and Portugal canceled authorization for the plane to enter their airspace.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This whole snowden affair is becoming a PUBLIC demonstration of just how powerful those who pull the strings really are.

Is that its real purpose? to get us all NORMALIZED to this kind of behavior?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

It's probably a blind and all parties are in the know. I heard earlier that Snowden has applied for asylum in Ireland, amongst others. I'm presuming that's the ROI and not Northern Ireland, either way not a good idea. The ROI was used for rendition flights in the past, but that the government didn't know...as if!

The French stance is very clear,

www.france24.com...

Actually the more I think about it, it is likely a blind that the media is taking up, hook, line and sinker, it's everywhere in MSM especially the USA.
edit on 2-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe this is all a ruse while Snowden sneaks out the back door on a different flight.

I'd laugh me arse off if he isn't on board.

new topics

top topics

join