It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush interviewed in Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bush knows that it will take a while for the truth about his crimes to come out, and that gives him comfort. He's Hoping for the easy way out

Thanks to the dumbed down population he's probably right.

Video: George W Bush interviewed in Africa on Snowden, NSA and more:

Bush also said he “could care less” about polls showing more people have a favorable view of him since he left office, saying the “only time” he “really cared” about polls was on Election Day. “Ultimately history will judge the decisions that I made and I won’t be around because it will take a while for the objective historians to show up. And so I’m pretty comfort with it. I did what I did. I know the spirit in which I did it.”

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah Bush that 'viilian'!!!

Bono Praises George W. Bush for Saving Millions in Africa

Why let fact's get in the way of hatred.

Yes someone who does care about humanitarian work over poll numbers is evil incarnate.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
so, basically he is saying he's a douche?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Five million lives have been saved. As far as I know there is no cure for aids, also he must feel bad inside somewhere trying to make it up and when you do something good you don't let people know, it's not about you in such cases anyways?

Just give 5 million condoms, then you really save lives or give them money for sterilising.
You also could give them food but then more kids and more aids, uhh ok things look bad but as a person (famous and with enough cash) you can have some fame at least.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah Bush that 'viilian'!!!

Bono Praises George W. Bush for Saving Millions in Africa

Why let fact's get in the way of hatred.

Yes someone who does care about humanitarian work over poll numbers is evil incarnate.

I guess it's okay to kill millions in illegal wars if you also push to supply treatment to AIDS patients.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
so, basically he is saying he's a douche?

Pretty much.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Is that what you got out of that interview? Now I know why this country scores low in education.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

So you are then throwing the current potus in also with your post.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I like Bush. I really believe he did the best he could, but was easily manipulated by Cheney and others.

Flame away.

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

So you are then throwing the current potus in also with your post.

Absolutely... This is how they all get away with their activities without being held accountable.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What millions ?

Second verse wants to know too.

Love the revisionist history.
edit on 2-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Is that what you got out of that interview? Now I know why this country scores low in education.

oh sorry, i don't have my computer speakers here with me and was just responding to the quoted text.
i guess i could just watch the video, i haven't seen his pretty little mug for a while

hey, if i'm missing some good bushisms, maybe someone could list 'em here!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's hard to get any news, even local, about George W. He stays as far out of the limelight as he possibly can and chooses to live his life privately. I admire that.

He is not parading around on talk shows and trading witty remarks with the hosts. He doesn't criticize Obama, even though Obama has put a ton of blame on Bush.

He is giving his time to a cause he cares about and spends his spare time painting friends' pets and giving them as christmas presents. What rare photos or news on the local channel show him genuinely hugging kids and waving off interviewers.

His new library puts it all out there and shows the criticisms and mistakes he's made. He isn't attempting to hide anything. I respect that.
edit on 2-7-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join