It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy heavy intense torture while dreaming, inception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

this happens because of a neural interface in us that connects our wavelengths to other beings, they in turn use they're ability to harrass us, and in turn guide our society and minds into a trap.

Have you any idea at all who ;they' are and from whence 'they' conduct their assaults against us?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Bybyots because: ?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Been superstitious as of late?

My guess is you didn't dream much before, and are starting to have more vivid dreams. Dreams can reflect the subconscious sometimes, so I'm guessing there is something in the back of your head as of late.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by onequestion

Well its not believable by most and you may end up thinking im crazy, but i have schizophrenia, and i realized over time that they were using my dreams to do technological things to my body, and they could iduce events into my dreams.

I had a full explanation given to me by someone who has dreams, he deals with dimensions, portals into lower zones, battles the bottom feeders, and then is brought up. He is also challenged and questioned, they try to steer him into religion, or a anti religious hell, he renounces both with integrity, he stands for a search for only True Love and Freedom, and he says, that the words, we use STO are not true, never be in service, as that is slavery. He comes with the mission of Freeing/Helping others, not Slavery.

And he spoke of the groups, the entities or even ghosts (I said, there is a quantum physics aspect without time, so rather than ghosts, this can be the future or past steps of individuals here), can make changes in various areas of the brain, and control your thoughts and feelings, and communicate, or try to program responses in you, fear and various reactions. He said its often in the back of the brain where some of the access points are reached.

In one dream he saw a pyramid, and souls were within, perhaps trapped, and a beetle, entered into his third eye, and then projected a kind of false light outwards. I showed him pictures of the pyramids and the scarab, winged beetle shaped like the pituatary, pineal and thalamus region of the brain.

And that perhaps something quite dark is being coded in this, whereas the mystery school adepts think they're speaking of awakening, whereas its control by lower feeders, insectoids and reptiles.

In any case, alot of this seems to happen in dream time for many people.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Wow. About two minutes ago I woke up from a torture nightmare. It was like inception. I became lucid but was not in control. It was taking multiple layers deep into a dream state and I kept waking up in one by becoming lucid. This was intense. It wa torturing me by restricting my speech ad movement. At one point I realized I was in a dream and gained control for a second and it woke me up. I woke up into another dream where something else had control still. Whatever these were they kept taking on the form of my family. This was the most intense dream I have ever had. At the end if the dream is was strangling me and restricting my speech and it asked me this, "DO YOU HAVE A SAVIOR??" To which I replied, "YES HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!" At which point I was released and woke up about two minutes ago.

The dreams are more real than waking life. This is where you actually exist, not here in 3D but in the higher dimensions, you are being reminded they exist (this is where you go when dropping the physical permanently). They are tests of your resolve, they are "hey you, this is part of the learning curve", can you adapt the lessons here? probably, but you wont believe it; as true as it is. Your dreaming is not dreaming, you are out of body experiencing what you would here, ONLY EXAGGERATED to supreme effectiveness all that your conscousness requires; TO LEARN (what was lacking in experience) you have the opportunity to apply to this world as well you can. Your dreams are personalized; any questions you have will have an appropriate dream to teach you that answer.
edit on 6-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Wow. About two minutes ago I woke up from a torture nightmare. It was like inception. I became lucid but was not in control. It was taking multiple layers deep into a dream state and I kept waking up in one by becoming lucid. This was intense. It wa torturing me by restricting my speech ad movement. At one point I realized I was in a dream and gained control for a second and it woke me up. I woke up into another dream where something else had control still. Whatever these were they kept taking on the form of my family. This was the most intense dream I have ever had. At the end if the dream is was strangling me and restricting my speech and it asked me this, "DO YOU HAVE A SAVIOR??" To which I replied, "YES HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!" At which point I was released and woke up about two minutes ago.

I'm not particularly a Christian or go to church or anything. ATS what is goin on? Holy crap.

well just by reading your post title i came to make the reply "Do you believe in God?"

i have always believed in God and have never had such dreams of torment, nor in my visitation to other worlds via meditation. but atheists do. which leads me to believe that there is something directly related to that. it is said that when the spirit is roaming the spiritual realms as it happens when ppl go to sleep and accidentally enter a lucid meditative state, belief in God is imperative to be afforded his protection. otherwise you will be responsible for protecting yourself. however, in every single one of my dreams, i am the winner, and never was i fearful of peril! ive been lucid dreaming since i was a kid tho. might be something to think about. when you die, you might want to have God's protection and guidance as your spirit ascends to the spiritual realms so that you dont end up in a place like that where you cant get out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join