It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help identifying Orange Orbs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yes they do tend to be amber/orange. I've seen shades of white and blue in them as well.

There was a third orb in the video to,off to the far right at the beginning.

Last night, when I was outside looking at the sky, and thinking about past sightings, I realized that when I have Seen them in threes, they look like a constellation, that makes a big triangle in the sky. I don't know the name of it, but its visible often.

Just a thought.

What do you make of the movements?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

The movements look almost syncronised. The pair to the left are on a mission, the third to the right is interesting, they usually go in pairs but hey who knows, I love your footage. You seem to be on a flight path for these things. What is your take on the flight movement of the pair of amber/orange types?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EcFnDoubleU

They are very odd. Knowing that they're out there and that most the world doesn't believe in them is quite frustrating.

Frustrating maybe, I'd put it more like funny
So many of us have experienced these ufo orbs and when we mention our experiences to others it's generally met with uncontrolled laughter.
What o Earth do you make of it, we know what's going on with the orbs but hardly anybody believes us lol!

I reckon most advanced countries militaries know they are out there. The British MOD admitted in June 2006 that plasma type UAP are out there and this is effectively what we are seeing. But to Mr General Public out there mention the ufo orbs and they will consider you a nutter. It really is one of them 'seeing is believing' when it comes to the orbs.

So what other colours have you seen apart from the amber/orange? Is it just amber/orange or have you seen them in white, blue, green, metallic silver, yellow, pink, angle grinder, radiant angel coloured?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the entire top of the peak

That is very interesting. The brilliant double-flash as you describe it often seems to be a starter for these events

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The movements to me almost look like a possible attempt at communication.

Some people call the orbs "anamolies" and describe them as a terrestrial plasma life form, and their movements are related to universal math. (Read about that theory on Reddit.)

As a ET believer, I do think they are alien, and keeping a eye on humanity.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I've only seen the amber/orange orbs, but have observed shades of blue and white in them, however the prominent color displayed is amber/orange.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Same as my orb siting/s .. 4 days in a row, around 7pm, in the distance above the ocean, about a dozen of them at least, blinking on and off forming random formations.... Orange and fiery, bright but not bright enough to be caught on an iPhone... I often wonder if there was a message in their formations.
Was witnessed by thousands who called local radio stations and emailed local newspapers. No answers were ever given and the 24 hour new cycle continued on.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yeah know where you're coming from on their movements being some form of communication. I used a hand held dynamo torch (made in Canada) to communicate with them. If you flash at them a sequence sometimes they repeat it back, dim, bright, dim, bright, dim, bright in reply to three flashes on (what we call) the communicator. Dynamo torches fluctuate in light output hence better for communicating with the orbs which also fluctuate their light output in a similar manner. Love your idea of aiming a laser at them by the way, that is a good one but what the consequences will be well we'll have to see about that. The thing to remember with the ufo orbs is they are connected/or may even be in condensed form great big radiant white motherships that can crop spray you with a kind of candy floss/manna out of the Bible substance. Those things are immense and awesome and not ever been up for upsetting them which aiming I laser at an orb might do, I'd love to hear from someone that did aim a laser at one but personally I'm too much of a wimp to try that knowing what the heck the orbs are connected to.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Do you get other coloured orbs in Australia apart from the amber/orange type? We get loads of white types here in the UK, most basket ball sized but occasionally golf ball sized that travel at a very straight speed and stop immediately in front of your face whcich is quite unnerving), angle grinder angel type, red lighthouse type (which has a red beam of light shining from it like a lighthouse), green type, yellow type, metallic silver type, blue type (never seen that personally but they are out there), pink type.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: aaa12585

Seen em doing that emitting electric stuff from the rear............... Really interesting to watch. Did yours turn a different shade of colour when finally stopped emitting the electric stuff? Like turn its colour up/go very bright light?

It actually stayed orange afterwards instead of switching between red and orange. Not sure about brightness, but it appeared to keep the same brightness throughout until it took the 10-20 second dim-session.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: aaa12585

It actually stayed orange afterwards instead of switching between red and orange. Not sure about brightness, but it appeared to keep the same brightness throughout until it took the 10-20 second dim-session.

What sort of brightness was the orb in when it went just into the orange mode following the electrical discharge, say in a range 1 - 10 of its normal output?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just witnessed a black military helicopter fly by, charting a similar path. Went to go get my phone to record it and missed it.

Seemed to be around the same height in the air.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'd posted this on OneQuestions other thread, but it's applicable here as well. As I've mentioned I haven't had experience with the larger Orbs. Just the smaller softball to soccer ball sized ones. Came across a cap of information that said some Native Americans identify these as a type of "being" that shapshifts to travel in Orb form.

I dunno if Vallee fully "went there" in his musings but I see it as plausible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM link quote reply a reply to: onequestion

THAT is way above my pay-grade, as they say.
What I do know is despite being 'startling"

- Orbs aren't reported to have harmed any individuals
-They do seem to be aware of us and react
-They "can" try to communicate
-They come in different colors
- They are fallible occasionally
- They are somewhat predictable, showing up in locations repeatably for awhile

Those behaviors seem consistent. What they are, or who they are is yet to be determined. I think David Icke was onto something with his assessment, but like everyone else is still learning as new information comes to light.

We assume they are using "tech" however that may not be accurate. For all we know we are seeing another being's OBE or a form, in a way of a cultural MILAB since this is how they have to put themselves "out-there". (I'm using the MILAB term in a very loose definition) It never occurred to me this wasn't a biological way of traveling for them, or that at some level of understanding they weren't biological beings.

Of course I could be wrong, but this stuff happens isolated to each of us and we don't much have opportunities to compare notes.

edited to add.
I DO KNOW that once I determined them to be electrical in nature/form grabbing one of those electric battery operated bug zappers and swinging it around indiscriminately got rid of them FAST! I'd considered carrying a cattle prod for the larger versions. But I also don't like being observed like a lab-rat, San's communication I apparently revert to a thug. LOL!!!
Boundaries are a good thing!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks for the info. Some good reading.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Have you recorded your sightings or communication attempts?

I would like to see them.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here are a couple videos I recorded a couple of years ago from the same spot. Each video has little description of the sighting.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here's a link to some local media about the orbs I saw:

www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au... er-whats-strange-lights-mooloolaba/2421735/#comments

and here's a crappy video that some else took of the orbs:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Interesting. There is for sure something going on.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Here's an amber/orange type that we filmed after seeing many of them we filmed for about half an hour earlier that night. This was day break at 5am, we were so tired but this solitary orb was still with us. www.dailymotion.com...

Iv'e lost the 29 minutes filmed earlier that night but might be here somewhere. I think Gortex has a download. Please bear in mind this baisc ufo orb footage was taken five days after the main sighting in the dark (which we never filmed on our phones as we were far too stunned to think of that) of so many orbs that made a circle over our heads and a mother ship that donned us four times and crop sprayed us with angel hair

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join