It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help identifying Orange Orbs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

I just saw one of these orbs. They are amazing. They are not lanterns, unless they sell a model with rockets. They fly very fast. The one I saw flew in a straight line at about 100 feet off the ground. It moved toward my house, stopped and then made a 90 degree turn. It kept the same altitude all the time.

They are not military projects. This was in a golf community in Orlando. Look at Area 51, the military NEVER test new tech on highly populated areas. I see airplanes and helicopters all the time. It was faster that any of those, and there is no way they can fly that low and make no noise.

Considering the size and how advance is the technology, my guess is some kind of reconnaissance vehicle, maybe automated. Or it can be a delivery vehicle. Its a bit scary to see so many people reporting these objects and have no idea what they are. And thanks to our government , we can only guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yacahuma

Interesting...what color was the orb that you witnessed? Can you give me the approx. size, speed, direction and time of day?

Thanks,

Erno

edit on 6-11-2013 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I have a video that I shot which I post here of a plasma that Is about 300-400 feet above the military base, this was the first time i saw it. the second time was around the same hour ,11pm when no one bothered to stop and record it except me but the unfortunate thing is that my camera was unable to take images or record because of the street lights flaring. After reading your thoguhts on what they possibly can be I came up with an idea to test your theory. Im thinking about getting a high powered laser pointer (such as those where a laser beam is seen) and point it inside the orb and see if any reaction takes place.

Here is the video link.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I saw three , in one sighting, back in 2012. They we're close enough and flew in such a way that I know for sure they were not CL's. I did get footage but it does not do the actual sighting justice, so I don't see the point in sharing it.
I don't buy the military excuse unless all military's worldwide are doing the same thing. I live in NZ, hardly a military to speak of
I also can't see the logic in flying something that is meant to be secret over populated areas .
These orange balls get reported here on almost a daily basis on a meteorological site, missed one just last night

Thanks for sharing, I like to hear about them

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

gortex

What the hell are these things guys???

My God where did you get that Picture

That is actually a Top Secret North Korean Mars Expedition Rocket

Riouz

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've always wondered if these were related in some way to the Naga fireballs. Since the colours and descriptions are so similar.

As you can see once they are up they make no noise, and some seem to stick around for a while. Presumably from certain angles when they burn out it could seem like it shot off into the distance.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was out walking one night and noticed an orange light in the sky pretty low above the tree line. It appeared to be stationary. As I watched it grew brighter, then began to dim. I thought it was a flare until it took off, accelerating into an "S" curve before it was out of sight.

I've seen flares. They flicker. The light from this thing was steady.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I saw three of these things last night. I reported it on the NUFORC website, and then upon doing a websearch immediately found this thread. I don't think NUFORC has published my account yet, but when they do I'll post it.

Someone one here suggested that these orange orbs are really paper balloons with candles inside.

Sorry, but the ones I saw were darting behind the clouds and were able to fly at what seemed like several hundred MPH, and one of the three was catching up quickly to the other two. They also flew single file in a straight line. I don't pretend to know the answer, but I think the hypothesis that these are plasma balls caused by HAARP-like technology would be a really good guess. I don't want to type the entire account of the incident again here, as I already have done so twice...but when NUFORC publishes it I will cut and paste it here so you other posters can know the details.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fraymen

I have a video that I shot which I post here of a plasma that Is about 300-400 feet above the military base, this was the first time i saw it. the second time was around the same hour ,11pm when no one bothered to stop and record it except me but the unfortunate thing is that my camera was unable to take images or record because of the street lights flaring. After reading your thoguhts on what they possibly can be I came up with an idea to test your theory. Im thinking about getting a high powered laser pointer (such as those where a laser beam is seen) and point it inside the orb and see if any reaction takes place.

Here is the video link.
www.youtube.com...

IMHO...it's not a good idea to be aiming a laser pointer at any flying object --- be they Et or a regular pilot from our planet Earth --- not to mention being against the law in most of our countries on Earth.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
HIstory of Orange Orbs

By Robert Spearing, publisher of www.worldufowatch.com

Debunkers will tell you it is ball lightening or flares attached to helium balloons by hoaxers or Chinese lanterns released by party goers. That may be true in a handful of cases but can either fly at over 800 miles per hour and stop on a dime or hover for hours in a terrible wind? Is it common for military jets to chase Chinese lanterns and helium balloons? And then there is the apparent intelligence that seems to accompany these orbs. They merge, they separate, they form geometric patterns like triangles and rectangles and star constellations, they blink out and return and some alleged contactees even claim telepathic communication with them.

Conspiracy theorists will suggest they are plasma ball weapons being developed by DARPA or some other U.S. Government Agency. Boeing Phantom Works is rumored to be working on these Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) for the military but maintaining large plasma balls suspended in the atmosphere for hours or guiding them on trajectories in groups of up to 30 at speeds faster than the speed of sound is still science fiction at this point. Yet it is happening in our skies with or without Boeing’s participation!
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) will not classify them as Unidentified Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and requires Field Investigators to label them as “Unknown Others” in their reports. When searching reports, MUFON doesn’t even use the term orb. The closest you can come to a classification in their database is circle or sphere. Yet if one goes to the MUFON sighting database (and anyone can, dear reader) there are reports on a daily basis flowing in from around the globe and even some with some very good video evidence to back up the sightings. Are they technological craft, some sort of biological entity or a little bit of both?
To be clear, these utterly silent Orange Orbs traipsing about our skies are not to be confused with the small paranormal orbs often seen in photographs surrounding people in cemeteries and supposed haunted houses. These are objects of advanced technological capability yet on occasions when they have been seen close up they seem to be molten pulsating blobs of energy or biomass with faint outlines of something possibly mechanical but almost invisible about them like a shell.
In 2008, the British Ministry of Defense released their so called X-Files and among the generous amount of information released was this nugget about Orange Orbs:
"That Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP or UFO) Exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take off, accelerate to astonishing velocities and vanish. They can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit aerodynamics characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missile - either manned or unmanned.

The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining of what are apparently buoyant charged masses (of Plasma), which can form, separate, merge, hover, climb, dive, and accelerate are not completely understood.

Dependent on a color's temperature and aerosol density, it may be seen visually, either by itself generated plasma color, by reflected light, or silhouette by light blockage and background contrast.

Occasionally and perhaps exceptionally, it seems a field with undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged buoyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.

And while sightings of these orbs are proliferating all over the globe especially in the past two years, their presence is not new. Some researchers believe them to be incarnations of the famous and mysterious Foo Fighters seen over the skies of Germany by Allied pilots in World War II.

In his 1954 book, “ Flying Saucers on the Attack”, author Harold T. Wilkins recounts the harrowing WWII episode of U.S 415th Night Squadron pilot Lieut. David McFalls 20 miles north of Strasbourg, Germany on December 22, 1944:
“At 0600 (6 pm) near Hagenau, at 10,000 feet altitude, two very bright lights climbed towards us from the ground. They leveled off and stayed on the tail of our plane. They were huge bright orange lights. They stayed there for two minutes. On my tail all the time. They were under perfect control. Then they turned away from us, and the fire seemed to go out. “

Newspaper clippings from all over the world harvested by UFOlogists like Cris Aubeck and Jacques Vallee clearly show evidence of an Orange Orb presence in the 19th and early 20th century long before Nazi scientists and engineers were harvested by the Americans after the war for their space program. So one an not conclude Foo Fighters were secret weapons of Russian, German or American design.

In the India Gazette of July 1832, we receive the following report of orange orbs:
Meteors of 23rd June and 24th July 1832, observed at Delhi and Meerut. An extraordinary large meteor or rather three balls of fire at first rose out of the Est Southeast horizon on the 23rd of last month, and after rising to an elevation of about 15 degrees joined into one forming a large ball of brilliant fire nearly as big as a full moon in the meridian and passed over an arc of the heavens aboutb 115 degrees before it vanished in the West Northwest. The light was very brilliant.”

And on October 2, 1907 in Reynoldsville, Pennsylvania the exact same occurrence happened as follows:
A remarkable story is told of a phenomenon in the heavens last night about 6:30 that is vouched for by the foreman of The Star (the reporting newspaper) and a friend who witnessed it. While they were standing talking near Frank’s Tavern a brilliant golden ball of fire appeared suddenly in the northern part of the sky, remained stationary just a moment and then dividing itself into 3 distinct balls of almost equal size of brilliant and flaming beauty moved slowly and with graceful downward curve across the sky. Except for its gigantic appearance it resembled the appearance of a sky rocket with its beautiful play of bright colors. As the three stars moved over the sky a pale lambent trail was left in their wake much resembling the description of a comet. The mysterious stars disappeared behind the eastern horizon…”

Again in the Kapunda Herald, Australia of March 16, 1880 it is recorded that:
A resident of this town informs us that a strange phenomenon occurred on Monday morning March 15th. At five minutes to 4 o’clock a star appeared to be burning brightly in the north-eastern heavens about 45 degrees above the horizon. Immediately afterwards it shot with immense rapidity towards the southwest but became motionless while still high above the horizon. It burned fitfully with a reddish glare for a quarter of an hour and then slowly set in the southwest as brilliant as when it first appeared.

There is even a mention of orbs in April of 1676:

"In Offenburg a comet has been seen, which looked like a flaming sword with the blade pointing

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

PART 2

Even the U.s. Air force Project Sign (AKA Project Saucer later Project Grudge later Project Bluebook) has a letter from Major General Cabell (Air Force head General Vandenburg's second in command to dated November 3, 1948 to a Colonel McvCoy inquiring about UFOs. Colonel McCoy responds on November 8th specifically stating:

"The objects described fall into the following generl calssification groups according to shape or general configuration.
a.) Flat disc or circular or approximately circular shape.
b) Torpedo or cigar shaped aircraft with no wings or fins visible in flight
c) Spherical or balloon shaped objects
d) Balls of light with no apparent form attached

It is item d) that we are concerned with!

Lake Erie, in particular, has been a hot bed of sightings as early as 1867 with the Native American tribes in the area calling them Wizard Lights suggesting an even earlier presence there. So lets begin our investigation here in Lake Erie.
Enter Michael Lee Hill 2006

Beginning in 2006, a musician named Michael Lee Hall who lived near the shores of Lake Erie began to video tape Orange Orbs appearing in the skies. His videos are clear and crisp and plentiful. Check them out on Youtube. Michael, to some in the UFOlogy community, has diminished his status by his unsubstantiated claims that he is an alien hybrid descended from the Annanuki with special blood. That blood was sent for analysis by Bill Birnes on the now defunct UFO Hunters television program and returned with certain extraordinary results that in no way prove he is alien- just rich in an enzyme called Creatine Kenase which some UFOlogists consider a trademark side effect of an abductee’s experience.
MUFON also investigated his Lake Erie Orange Orb sightings and concluded they were merely airplanes Michael was filming. This conclusion was subsequently vigorously challenged as Lake Erie is a no-fly zone since 9/11 because of the Perry Nuclear Plant on its shores near Cleveland.
Enter Robert Bigelow 2010
Michael Lee Hill has made some extraordinary if not outlandish claims on many UFOlogy blogs, web community pages and TV shows but one is very interesting and somewhat plausible. He claims that in 2010 an investigator for Bigelow Aerospace Corporation named Gary Hernandez contacted him concerning his orb sightings requesting that Michael divulge the coordinates of his orb sighting locations. A search of Linkedin.com reveals that indeed a Gary Hernandez with an extensive law enforcement background did work for Bigelow as an investigator on “Classified Projects” from 2010 till 2011.
If the claim is true it casts Orange Orbs in a whole new light. Robert Bigelow is a billionaire real estate developer from Nevada that made his fortune with his hotel chain holdings. His aerospace company has launched two modules for the International Space Station. He sees a future for his company in space tourism. Mr. Bigelow also has an interest in UFOs. It stems from childhood when his grandparents were almost killed in their car evading an Orange Orb in their path. His now defunct National Institute for Discovery Science collected UFO sightings (especially Black Triangle sightings) until 2004.

In 2009, Mr. Bigelow entered into a much maligned and ill-fated financial partnership with MUFON (a non-profit) which quickly came undone. Mr. Bigelow also owns the infamous Skinwalker Ranch which is a hot bed of cattle mutilations and Orange Orb sightings. And an even more telling fact is that the Federal Aviation Administration now defers UFO sightings by pilots to Bigelow Aerospace.
The point of all this is that we have a billionaire aerospace tycoon apparently interested in the coordinates in the Lake Erie Orange Orb sightings. If they are just airplanes like MUFON says - why? If Michael Lee Hill is a charlatan – why?
Perhaps it is an attempt to intercept and retrieve one especially if it were extraterrestrial technology? That’s why!
Enter Terry Ray 2014
Terry Ray is a MUFON Field Investigator from Pennsylvania. I met him at the Pittsburgh MUFON Conference in October and he is a very nice man. Terry wrote a book this year with a very, very long title called “The Complete Story of The Worldwide Invasion of Orange Orbs” available from Sunbury Press. It is a three part book beginning and ending with his investigation into the phenomenon sandwiching some 200 actual reports submitted to MUFON and elsewhere in the middle of the book.

Perhaps Terry’s greatest achievement in his investigation into the phenomenon is his sighting map based on thousands of MUFON Case sightings over the past few years. Terry has determined that these orb sightings are increasing exponentially and that they are visible over every major American city in an apparent attempt to be seen by as many people as possible. Their objective, it seems, may be to slowly acclimate humans to their presence if indeed they are extraterrestrial. They avoid one city completely however and that is Washington D.C. Are they avoiding confrontation with our military? Would Chinese lanterns and helium balloons with flares attached be so discerning?
Terry also believes these orbs come from underwater bases and that they are frequently seen along the Atlantic Coast on their nightly maneuvers and seen also (not surprisingly) en masse over Lake Erie and Atlantic Ocean locations like Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.!
Terry believes they are extraterrestrial and that seems to be the growing consensus.
I am a MUFON Field Investigator and of the 50 odd cases I have investigated this year about 40% have been Orange Orb sightings over New Jersey.
MUFON Case 5937 on August 14, 2014 is perhaps the most sensational I have worked on although there is no video or photographic evidence. The object when far away was clearly an Orange Orb. The object was first seen at close range by the witness at no more than ten feet away. It was a churning glowing orange globule suspending itself in mid-air with the faint outline of a bell around it almost invisible to the naked eye. The witness gave specific dimensions to it being about 8 feet tall by 5 feet wide. It was shaped like a bell or a jelly fish. It hovered near an outdoor electrical transformer just outside her back yard possibly in an attempt to siphon energy off it. When it became aware of her presence it began to back away and accelerate up displaying sentience and awareness of her presence.
On August 24, 2014 MUFON Case 59219 witnesses in Ouachita, Louisiana described the same object as seen in NJ in Case 59379. They stated “My wife and I noticed an orange see-through bell shaped object about 200 to 300 feet above the ground, headed north then turned 90 degrees east. No sound at all, watched it until it disappeared.”
The witnesses drew a very accurate diagram of the bell shaped plasma ball.

When comparing case 59219 and 59379 to Michael Lee Hill’s initial 2006 encounter with the Orange Orbs we get a strikingly similar description of an Orb close-up. Michael stated it looked like a top hat and being more specific he added: “It looked like a flat platform made of glowing plasma red, you could make out the edges very well, they were not blurry. On top of this platform sat what looked like a glowing sun, kind of like a ball of plasma that was around the size of a small plane. The ball was about 1/3 the length of the bottom part.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: morganplace2

Just picture a line with a ball on top and that is what it looked like, the line part about ten feet thick I would say.”
Three close encounters with Orange Orbs and all very similar. They seem to be balls of churning energy with a faint outline of something larger surrounding that energy. The outline is large and flat at the bottom and smaller and rounded as you progress towards the top.
It may be coincidence but on December 9, 1965 in Kecksburg Pennsylvania just such an odd shaped object crashed in the woods outside of town attracting a quick and overwhelming military response. Whatever the object was, it was carted away on a flatbed truck never to be seen again.

And another even more intriguing coincidence emerges from the realm of conspiracies about bell shaped orange orbs. In 2000, Polish weapons expert Igor Witkowski published a book entitled “The Truth about the Wonder Weapon.” It details his experience speaking with a former Nazi SS Officer named Jakob Sporrenberg who tells Mr. Witkowski about the now infamous Nazi experiment called The Bell (Die Glocke).
What Die Glocke was and whether it ever really existed or not are questions for debate but when taken in the context of bell shaped Orange Orbs in our skies travelling in truly mysterious circumstances, one must wonder if the Nazis were indeed working on some sort of transportation platform using exotic technology possibly reverse engineered form a purported crashed UFO in Germany before WWII. If Mr. Witkowski is to be believed, then many German scientists lost their lives contributing to this experiment. Additionally, it is assumed that it fell into American hands at the end of the war. Was The Bell an advanced propulsion system or something even more exotic like a time machine as has been suggested? Was Die Glocke the object that crashed in Kecksburg in 1965? Was Die Glocke the object seen in a New Jersey backyard in 2014’S MUFON Case # 59379? We don’t know but we see patterns emerging.

One more case to make a point. MUFON Case 57701 from July 5, 2014 in Eatontown , NJ. The witness asserts that after seeing an Orange Orb cross the sky “Within a few minutes, multiple fast moving aircraft were seen flying in the same direction as the unidentified object flew.”
Eatontown, NJ is just north of McGuire Air Force Base. The Air Force is adamant that they don’t investigate UFOs yet time after time we have apparent jet fighters scrambling after UAVs in MUFON database reports. This has been going on since the 1940s and they never seem to catch those things!!!
So how long have they been here? A few centuries or a whole lot more?
Over 3,500 years ago in ancient Egypt, Pharaoh Thothmosis III committed to papyrus an account of possible extraterrestrials in his skies as follows:

"In the year 22, of the 3rd month of winter, six hour of the day, the scribes' archivists or chronicles, or annalists, of the House of Life found that there was a circle of fire coming in the sky… (but) it had no head. From its mouth came a breath that stank. One rod long was its body and a rod wide and it was noiseless. And the hearts of the scribes became terrified and confused, and they laid themselves flat on their bellies….
They reported to the Pharaoh. His Majesty ordered… has been examined… and he was meditating on what had happened and which is recorded in papyri of the House of Life.

Now, after some days had gone by, behold, these things became more numerous in the skies than ever. They shone more than the brightness of the Sun and extended to the limits of the four supports (quarters) of the heavens…

Dominating in the sky was the station of these fiery-circles. The army of the Pharaoh looked on with him in their midst.

It was after supper. Thereupon these fire fire-circles ascended higher in the sky towards the south."
"Fishes and winged animals or bird fell from the sky. A marvel never before known since the foundation of this land! And Pharaoh caused incense to be brought to make peace on Earth… And what happened was ordered by the Pharaoh to be written in the annals of the House of Life… so that it be remembered forever."

Was this the initial arrival of the orange orbs to earth? Perhaps they were extraterrestrial visitors looking for a new home. In the 3,500 years since their arrival they have not seemed to have caused any problems with earth. Are they a race of beings looking to peacefully co-exist with earthlings? Are they machines? Are they living biological entities?
And what of their affinity for water? It has long been speculated that they have underwater bases near Myrtle Beach and Lake Erie. Why? Since WWII they have been spotted worldwide from the Pacific to the Atlantic to the Arctic to the Tasmanian Sea!!! Is there something about water that soothes them or helps cool their engines or in some way provides sustenance for them?
Take the unusual sighting of lights below the ocean surface from this past summer. A congregation of orange orbs under the surface in the Pacific perhaps?

From the Daily Mail of August 26, 2014:
A pilot and his co-pilot have spotted a mysterious orange and red glow over the Pacific Ocean.
The strange lights were spotted south of the Russian peninsula Kamchatka during the flight of a Boeing 747-8 from Hong Kong to Anchorage, Alaska.

And while no explanation has yet been given, it's thought that they may have originated from the explosion of a huge volcano under the surface of the ocean.

Dutch pilot JPC van Heijst explained… how, five hours into the ten-hour flight, they spotted an intense flash of light like a lightning bolt, directed vertically up in the distance. This was then followed by a deep red and orange glow 20 minutes later. And the experience left van Heijst somewhat perturbed, owing to the lack of an explanation for what happened.

Together with his co-pilot van Heijst says they felt ‘everything but comfortable’, while no other aircraft were nearby to confirm the sighting.

‘We reported our observations to Air Traffic Control and an investigation into what happened in this remote region of the ocean is now started,’ he added.

While we are far from solving the Orange Orb enigma we now, at least, have questions we can ask. Are they extraterrestrial? Are they friendly? Are they time machines or inter-dimensional transportation machines? Are they secret government black operations projects like anti-gravity propulsion systems? Are they machines at all or are they alive? We don’t know…YET!
So what exactly is an Orange Orb? The short answer is that no one knows. But we are sure learning a lot about them!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieSektor
Hello ATS, Over the past year ( probably even longer ) I have witnessed many, many, many, many orange orbs in the night sky. I have been seeing these things even more frequently in the past couple months. They travel in a straight line usually to a north to northish direction very visible in the mid to late night sky.

What the hell are these things guys??? One night I was at my neighbors Bon fire and we counted 8 orbs through a matter of just a couple hours. At one point there were two orbs traveling side by side for quite a distance until one shot ahead of the other and they both fell in line on a straight linear path.

Last 4th of July a pair flew over the city here. I rushed in to get my old VHS camcorder but it was two late. Low and behold here came a third from the west and I have it all on tape. Plenty of time to examine. No sound, no blinking lights, flying rather slowly.......with the Eerie sound of crackling celebratory gun fire in the background....4th sounds like a combat zone around here on the 4th.

I haven't got the film converted yet.

By the way one can check the National UFO Reporting Center data base and just scroll down and read the titles.....orange orbs appear to have been the most commonly reported aerial phenomena for years now.

A large one was reported around China and Southeast Asia for a few days before the tsunami.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
In some circles within UFO lore, they say that "Orbs" are Alien Drones/Probes doing reconnaissance.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: morganplace2
a reply to: morganplace2

Just picture a line with a ball on top and that is what it looked like, the line part about ten feet thick I would say.”
Three close encounters with Orange Orbs and all very similar. They seem to be balls of churning energy with a faint outline of something larger surrounding that energy. The outline is large and flat at the bottom and smaller and rounded as you progress towards the top.
It may be coincidence but on December 9, 1965 in Kecksburg Pennsylvania just such an odd shaped object crashed in the woods outside of town attracting a quick and overwhelming military response. Whatever the object was, it was carted away on a flatbed truck never to be seen again.

Saw an interview of a soldier, if memory serves, that was there. He wasn't close but on the perimeter doing traffic or something. He said that when the guys moved in on the bell that there was an awful cry or scream, sounded like a wounded animal or something hard for him to describe. But he said "I never want to hear a sound like that again" and said it as if it had sucked the life out of him.....or something. Reminded me of a man that tried to save 5 children from a burning house. The kids had managed to all get in one corner of the house but couldn't be saved and burnt alive. The man said the same thing..."I don't ever want to hear a sound like that again" said it the same way as the soldier said it. Thats why I believe him.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing yourXPs OP I for one believe you.

I have seen these orbs for years and they fit your description exactly,I agree they are terrestrial,but I am favouring that they are 'watcher' craft possibly,they are also consistent with the holographic orbs that change into planes,which leads me on to say that they were also present on9/11 so there is a picture building here..so be very wary about so called 'aliens'

It really doesn't matter to me that there are no photos,firstly,as I said I have been followed as well,but I also sense you are genuine.

What some people do not realize is that when caught up in the moment of the xp,you are in a position of getting a camera and potentially risk losing out on the xp,or conversely staying put and enjoying it.

I can understand being skeptical but there are a lot of things in daily life we assume fact just by going by words.

Ignore the 'Chinese lanterners' they don't know their earhole from their #hole lol,they always turn up.

Have you ever experienced a telepathic connection with these 'craft'? This is not uncommon and I have also...have they ever been waiting for you or indeed followed you? Have they ever changed shape? Have they effected/altered your 'mood' so to speak? And left you feeling euphoric...one more thing what country are you in May I ask?

Thanks again for sharing..s up!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Great post..I don't see why the full range of catergories is not possible broadly speaking...I have seen 'nuts and bolts' craft As well and they are quite discernible...but the orbs have a holographic nature in my xp,I am only trying to figure this out with limited perception btw,but I am not feeling that they (Orange orbs) are plasma etc there is very high intelligence there.

I have just seen your second post and the info on Mike Hill gave me a turnaround in beliefs when I fist come by it *btw op what is your bloodline and heritage?* so back to the Annunaki..I feel it is they who are responsible for what many deem to be ey craft and they have always been present in charge ofEarth and they are on the cusp of revealing themselves once again and showing overt control as it was in Sumer,I have heard the term crypto terrestrial used for them,which is quite appropriate imo.

reply to: morganplace2

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

That may well be true,in ways that resonates with me,they certainly have that demeanor.

edit on 20-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You mention the changing shape thing. I saw a pair of them changing shape once. That was so weird. We watched as they slowly turned from orb shaped into something more like a body builders dumbell. They were about twenty feet away at that point, after taking half an hour maybe to coax them down using our communicator.

You also mention follwers. Been followed too. Not by amber ones this time. A white one bouncing between through the tree line, normal size, like football or basket ball sized.

Other follwer, this was different, totally off the chart. Same white colour, just golf ball size. I know the size because it was a few inches infront of me and a friend. It came at us from the distance, no boobling this time, it came at us in an instant on a totally straight path, incredible velocity like being fired from a gun......The golf ball sized white type just stopped immediately infont of our eyes. To be honest that was mental and a little unnerving, met with a few choice words lol

a reply to: EndOfDays77

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
wrong reply sorry..
edit on 20-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join