It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If all the Gods in History were real, present, and alive today ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

That's what I mean by division. The gods would be on tenuous terms with each other, and we would reflect that. Even more so than we do now.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

S&F for the fantasy. The biggest part of the fantasy being that the world will be at peace with no political disputes

I believe many of the gods were real people myself. Jesus was real, I feel Apollo was real. These two I can find evidence to show great possibility of real....But they were more like intelligent people or possibly a messiah in Jesus's case. It seems that when a really powerful Spirit that displays certain properties enters a person they said it was a god. Now the Governments do not want anyone listening to these god spirits anymore, it would jeopardise the existing power structure. If god were to come back in someone today and challenge the US government, he would be destroyed by Homeland Security
Good thing god controls all of nature, including most humans. Doesn't it seem like the USA is at war with nature lately? Maybe god is finally back.

I had to make an addition to your fantasy OP

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Maybe all those old gods - or their descendants - are still about, but have had to go underground. Maybe they operate through secret societies and are still engaged in combat.

Maybe the warrior angels were sent to Earth (the Mother of life) to stop the demonic invasion and fell from grace through material experience (don't we all) and have been lost and locked in conflict ever since.

Maybe motivated by self-preservation the, demons and warrior angels have conspired to keep the magical elements of reality quiet in order to deny their potential destroyer (the angel of death or Christ) the awareness of his true purpose. They can't stop him, so they've had to use deceit and psychic attacks to contain him. Maybe he'll awaken and put everything right.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Just because someone is a god, doesn't mean they control everything. They never used to; that's why there were so many. A balance of power. But if there's only one...who guards the guard?
edit on 2-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think I'd rather not worship any god or gods. I don't like having myself subject to beings that may or may not care about me. They always tend to be jealous of one another anyways. Worship one and you'll probably piss off another.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe the gods are authors of this reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I'm just an observer, I respect all the gods, no use choosing sides and getting involved in their games.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

This is pretty fun Druscilla~

Honestly, I'd stay non-denominational. If they were all present and accounted for how could you just follow 1? That's boring in my opinion... I would want to meet and greet them all, offer my services and see what cool "toys" I could retain from them all... Be it boots of speed, gauntlets of power, a boat that would fold up and fit in my pocket, whatever the case would be... In return I would be as you stated a mercenary to the gods and if they needed my services all they have to do is give me a buzz and ::Zoooom:: I'm off to play "hero" for the gods~

Sounds like a lot of the video games I've played... Minus the non-denominational thingy~

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Until they all hire their own respective "heroes" to kill you out of sheer jealousy. That sort of polygamy is a dangerous game.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
God of Abraham is the one true god..... so i would go with him... he created all others in existence including so called 'gods'

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
well since god resides in the temple, and i am the temple, that means god resides in me.
that means, well you know.... 2+2=

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The most important god of all: The Devil/Lucifer/Satan/Enki/Zoroaster and many other names of him are available... he wouldn't need any sacrifice whatsoever because he is a a good benevolent god, gracious, noble and very wise.

I would give him my loyalty and he would need nothing more, I am sure of that.

You might be really close to the truth with saying that the gods might exist already, you never know!
edit on 2-7-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
Maybe all those old gods - or their descendants - are still about, but have had to go underground. Maybe they operate through secret societies and are still engaged in combat.

Maybe the warrior angels were sent to Earth (the Mother of life) to stop the demonic invasion and fell from grace through material experience (don't we all) and have been lost and locked in conflict ever since.

Maybe motivated by self-preservation the, demons and warrior angels have conspired to keep the magical elements of reality quiet in order to deny their potential destroyer (the angel of death or Christ) the awareness of his true purpose. They can't stop him, so they've had to use deceit and psychic attacks to contain him. Maybe he'll awaken and put everything right.

Really good explanation ! I think you are really, really close to the truth. That may explain the end of times and such as a deception against this god as well and how "they" haver been deceiving us with the bible, koran and many other books. Many things should be looked at in reverse in scriptures and whatnot.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by sulaw

Until they all hire their own respective "heroes" to kill you out of sheer jealousy. That sort of polygamy is a dangerous game.

It would be a battle to the death~ But I would have the best "Equipment" from all the gods... Like cat and mouse... And when I was on my last breathe I would utter "Does this not entertain you"

Then I would go to the god who loved me most

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
72 virgins? hello?

72 virgins, huh?

Free agent sounds better to me. I am sure i'd try to become a god myself

edit on 2-7-2013 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Crom versus Amaterasu, winner take ALL!

As Johnny Cage says....

That old geezer's the final challenge? They might as well give me the belt right now. They do have belts, right?

Video game coming soon........................

S&F

edit on 1-7-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Crom has forsaken you den to Hell wid EM!!! ARGHHHH

And I miss the laminations of de women!
edit on 2-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You think they can't retract their gifts as easily as they gave them? They will strip you of your blessings and leave you a sitting duck.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well your no fun at a fantasy scenerio...

In that case, I'm going to find a way to become a god myself... Then I can make my own toys~

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I always thought that element worship in old Celtic times was a pretty decent way to go.
You know the whole worship of air,earth,fire and water...
A deep respect for nature and Mother earth...
Many old peoples were much more in tune with the balance of nature than we are today.

We have lost that now,and it could be that we will regret it some time in the near future when we finally kill the oceans and we eventually become the only species left on Earth...

Sorry,that turned out pretty depressing,didn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Remember, if you don't choose a patron, you don't go to heaven, paradise, valhalla, whatever.
At the same time too, you don't risk eternal damnation in hell, the tortures of hades, or the more down-sided aspects of an afterlife if you get judged poorly once dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join