It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live TV Nuke Attack Planned For 4th of July

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
****DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!****

(Beforeitsnews.com)-SWITZERLAND, Zürich — As nuclear terror whistleblower David Chase Taylor’s case against the Obama administrationfor premeditated nuclear terrorism works its way up the court system of Switzerland, a new nuclear terror plot to hijack TV stations worldwide a detonate a nuclear bomb on “Live TV” has been identified.........................................

Based on breaking news and events depicted herein, it now appears that the Zionists have authorized the Chinese government to execute a controlled “surprise” attack against the United States and Japan starting in July of 2013. This unprovoked attack will likely kick-off with a series of escalating Chinese terror attacks against western U.S. cities (i.e., Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, and San Francisco, California) followed by a full-scale invasion of key U.S. military bases in the Pacific theater (i.e., Okinawa, Japan, Iwo Jima, Japan, and Pearl Harbor, Hawaii).

______beforeitsnews/terrorism/2013/06/live-tv-hijack-and-nuke-attack-planned-by-china-2447004.html

Yes,I know,Its "Beforeitsnews.com",I get it.

But its a "prediction".

Im posting this for content.
I do not believe in this "prediction".
Im posting this for the forum,and you guys can do what you will with it.

~Cheers~

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm glad the OP is first to note it's BIN...

and this is why "Before it's News" is known for reporting LONG 'before it's confirmed' or accurate.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Got a few days yet. What could possibly go wrong with their plans. I'll just move back to Detroit they wouldn;t ever bother trying to invade it.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ahh....another David Chase Taylor prediction!......he's the guy that reckons he's single handedly thwarted numerous attempts by the US government to nuke it's citizens

the guys a fruit loop.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
"Zionists have authorized the Chinese government..."

That says everything you need to know right there.
Israel is one of the world's smallest nations, surrounded by Muslims, and holds a tenuous grip on its own safety and security at all times. Anyone who thinks they rule the world, and have the ability to "authorize" any government to do anything, is kidding themselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't understand what people think China has to gain by engaging in unprovoked nuclear war with the United States? It would actually be economically devastating to China to do that....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Chinese don't have the capacity to carry out such an attack, they're not as militarily advanced as everyone thinks.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikell
Got a few days yet. What could possibly go wrong with their plans. I'll just move back to Detroit they wouldn;t ever bother trying to invade it.

Probably safe in Detroit or Cleveland ....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The United States and Russia both had the tech to accomplish this back in the 60's. China has been running full blast and with all it has to modernize, expand and make effective their military for roughly 15 years now. They've done in that time, what it's taken other nations 3's as long to do in many cases.

One can never go wrong in assuming China is what it appears to be these days. They don't always live up to it..but normally do and more often than is comfy, they exceed assumptions.

It's important to recall...China is the kind of place that when they see a need for a widget in their market, they don't encourage the creation of a few widget companies. They build a CITY of Widget factories. Economy of scale is something they truly are super powers on, if nothing else....and making nukes isn't technically difficult. (No offense to North Korea..lol)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I call B.S. on this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If there was a nuke detonated.

I don't think cameras would capture the explosion.

Those cameras would stop working and be encinerated instantly.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Can we hold this thread up as an example? When this supposed plot doesn't happen, can admin please start immediately moving all "BIN" posts to the Hoax thread where they belong?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, this 'prediction' goes to state facts that have no supporting evidence- dump it on in the hoax bin!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Let me just say this.

Predictions hold no water. Ever.

Until they come true.

This can't be thrown into the Hoax Bin until this prediction doesn't happen.

I say "nay" on this prediction.

Like every single one posted on ATS.

ALTHOUGH...

There was one.

At least I believe there was ONE.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Having read the article the following can be stated:

When it comes to such, the question that I have is what the targets are and why?

I don't think that the Chinese, if going to war, would want to nuke military assets that it can use, like ports. The leadership of a country, yes, but assets no.

If you want to know how the Chinese would conduct war, it would be better to read the Art of War, if anything it would give you some form of a blue print on how they would conduct such, rather than just on blind this person says this or that. If the Chinese wanted to cripple the USA, all it would have to do is demand repayment in full for the debt it holds on the USA.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by Black_Fox

Can we hold this thread up as an example? When this supposed plot doesn't happen, can admin please start immediately moving all "BIN" posts to the Hoax thread where they belong?

Yes,you could use this and every other "prediction" thread made as an example.
I didnt post this in the belief that was was true or going to happen.
Just to add to the "prediction" forum.

IMO,it would matter little to me if the whole prediction/prophecy forum was dumped.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The Chinese don't have the capacity to carry out such an attack, they're not as militarily advanced as everyone thinks.

Did you know that they had some astronauts that just came back?

www.cbsnews.com...

Not advanced? Seems advanced to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Surely China launching a nuclear attack on the USA on the instructions of the Israelis only works if the whole world aren't told in advance that this is going to happen (and who is behind it)?

Since the attack has been rumbled, obviously it won't now take place. You mark my words!

ATSers (and Beforeitsnews) save the world yet again!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance
I don't understand what people think China has to gain by engaging in unprovoked nuclear war with the United States? It would actually be economically devastating to China to do that....

1. Massive depopulation of other cultures.
2. Massive global resource ownership.
3. Massive underground systems to survive short term.
4. Full scale cites built in Africa (southern hemisphere) with no people living in them (ghost towns), so when they surface they can go to the Southern Hemisphere which will be largely uneffected by the fallout of the nuclear exchange (nuclear winter in the North).

I do not believe this story, but there is lots to gain depending on the scale of the plan; if such a plan existed.

Fun debate.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

They got nukes.

They got boats with crates on them that are not inspected in foreign port cities.

They got the capacity.

You do not need to send a nuke 30,000 miles over an ocean to hit a target (ICBM), you need the device to be brought to its destination by any means nessisary and detonated when it arrives.

There is more than one way to nuke a foe.

Again I do not think this will occur, but to say it cannot occur is equally false.

God Bless,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join