It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastors Blame Wildfires on Christian Women Who Wear Pantsuits and Hats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's definitely the fault of pantsuits. That and crocks.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It wasn't making a fig leaf covering that annoyed him. It's that he told his kids not to do something and they did it anyway. Something all parents are supposed to be made to experience so we know how it feels. Like telling your daughter not to have sex until she's married, and she ends up pregnant at 15 and unable to support herself.

would she be able to support herself if she was 25 and married and pregnant? Or 25 and single and pregnant? Or 15 and not pregnant?

What is the condition that you are worried about here - being pregnant, being young, being female??

My condition is, i'm dad and I've been around the block and have lived my own share of heartache, learn from my mistakes, don't make the same damn ones.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I wonder why they would think that God was offended by women exposing their breasts? I mean, He did make them to start with, and apparently got ticked off when Eve tried to cover them with fig leaves in the Garden of Eden you know.

I think the exposed breasts were just the icing on the cake. After the pantsuits, then the hats....God had just taken all He could take.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It wasn't making a fig leaf covering that annoyed him. It's that he told his kids not to do something and they did it anyway. Something all parents are supposed to be made to experience so we know how it feels. Like telling your daughter not to have sex until she's married, and she ends up pregnant at 15 and unable to support herself.

would she be able to support herself if she was 25 and married and pregnant? Or 25 and single and pregnant? Or 15 and not pregnant?

What is the condition that you are worried about here - being pregnant, being young, being female??

My condition is, i'm dad and I've been around the block and have lived my own share of heartache, learn from my mistakes, don't make the same damn ones.

lol - you were pregnant at 15??

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Surely the radio conversation in the OP's link was comedy. It read like comedic banter with a succession of bizarre comments.

One even mentions lack of male facial hair when the other is clean shaven...

If those guys were being serious, does anyone actually believe what they say? How do they remain in a position of influence? Is thinking like this prevalent throughout America? If so I fear for the future of your great nation.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is Republican spew, coming from party poopers. As bad as Democrat spew and their party poopers. That's not a religion thing, it's preacher-snark for an audience. I've never heard such spoiled complaint about a man overwhelmed with looking at breasts on a trip back from Austrailia. I think that sells his show, talking about breasts. He couldn't exactly complain about his wife's breasts or his daughter(s) breasts or his mother's breasts or his sister(s) breasts. Had to be other women. Where is mention of their faces, or at least, shoulders? Hats and pantsuits? Hats used to be mandatory in church. He's a fashionista at the core. Well if he wants women to wear his style of clothes he can go sell clothes, which might be better because his preaching is a problem. So he's either gay or is complaining that he's not getting enough from his wife, that's the message I get. Lust is in the eye, not the other parts. It's his problem. Maybe if he left Colorado the fires would stop.

Actually this Colorado problem is a time-centric event, meaning it happens annually under certain conditions, it seems at least June is a bad month for Colorado two years in a row. Likely there is a certain configuration in the stars and planets at the moment I think, and if regional spiritual energy patterns are considered the negative energy comes from a triangular shape of darkness that extends through parts of California, Nevada, and Colorado. I actually don't know how it got there except for a chain of human corruption.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
And what's scarier than numbnuts like these two idiots? THAT THEY HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!! There are always religious leaders that have questionable sanity, but the problem is their following that can help their whims and nutty ideas come true. People willing to drink the Kool Aid or kill, like Manson's followers. Wanna guess which national political party they belong to? Just sayin'..... birds of a feather flock together

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The pastor may be right. Chafing thighs create friction and heat, hats keep the heat focused...diabolocal!

Å99

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
The pastor may be right. Chafing thighs create friction and heat, hats keep the heat focused...diabolocal!

Å99

Only corduroy pants, not jeans.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Lonewolf isn't a female.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

and I blame the state of the world in those said pastors... only sheep, not need but may benefit from a pastor and only exploitable domesticated sheep...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Lonewolf isn't a female.

Yes I know - obviously I didn't have my irony turned up high enough!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Lonewolf isn't a female.

Yes I know - obviously I didn't have my irony turned up high enough!

Oh, alright. I didn't really get what you were trying to say from your back and forth with him.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It was a dig at him talking about a 15 yr old pregnant daughter not repeating his mistakes.....as if he had become pregnant at 15

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You know idiotic comments like this may have been more prevalent a century ago, but this is like a blast from the low IQ primitive past.

Those ministers need counseling for misogyny, and some mental excercises to raise their IQ and abstract reasoning.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join