It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case Study - Portugal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2timesOO

Instead of saying "satelites" it's more resonable and helpfull to say "I don't know".

Did you read my post

Post by gortex
I don't know what it is you were seeing as the videos don't really give any clues but my gut instinct is its probably planes or satellites.....but I can't say for sure .

I did say I don't know , it was my feeling that they were probably ...

Sattelites ... I don't think so. According to what the OP says the objects were seen at 10:45 P.M. and again 1 hour after.

Perfect time to see satellites , they can be seen a couple of hours after sunset and before sunrise , it is possible they could still be seen up to I hour later ...timings in these situations are never precise .
Sunset in Portugal on 23rd June was 9.05pm .

edit on 2-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The problem is that some of this objects change trajectories... suddently and rapidly...
And the stellarium doesnt show them

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoportugal84

The problem is that some of this objects change trajectories... suddently and rapidly...

The problem is we don't see that on the videos , your friend may need to get a better quality NV camera to show these rapid an sudden movements .
Perhaps using a telescope is not the best way to film these things , I've seen better results from people using a night vision monocular .

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes I know... and he knows too but a 5000€ equipment is out of budget right now...
Things here in our country are dificult, we dont earn 500, 600, 1000 $usd per week... We have lucky if we can do that in one month lol

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Instead of saying "satelites" it's more resonable and helpfull to say "I don't know".

Did you read my post

Post by gortex
I don't know what it is you were seeing as the videos don't really give any clues but my gut instinct is its probably planes or satellites.....but I can't say for sure .

I did say I don't know , it was my feeling that they were probably ...

Sattelites ... I don't think so. According to what the OP says the objects were seen at 10:45 P.M. and again 1 hour after.

Perfect time to see satellites , they can be seen a couple of hours after sunset and before sunrise , it is possible they could still be seen up to I hour later ...timings in these situations are never precise .
Sunset in Portugal on 23rd June was 9.05pm .

edit on 2-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

No. It's not the best time to see satellites (the best time to see satellites is after sunset (up to 45 minutes after sunset) and up to 45 minutes before sunrise. One should not change facts to fit our own believes.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

the best time to see satellites is after sunset (up to 45 minutes after sunset) and up to 45 minutes before sunrise.

Not true .

A satellite shines by reflected sunlight, creating a pinpoint of light in the night sky that looks like a moving star. You can see satellites after sunset or before sunrise when it’s dark on the ground but the Sun’s still shining 250 to 500 miles up, where they typically travel in space. The higher the altitude, the closer to midnight you can spot them. In fact, during midsummer, especially if you live at a latitude of 40° or higher, you can watch satellites cruise overhead all night long
www.skyandtelescope.com...

I've seen them well after midnight in the UK which is Latitude 53, Portugal is Latitude 39

edit on 3-7-2013 by gortex because: Edit to edit

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes, I'm going to check my facts, but you also should check yours
edit on 3-7-2013 by 2timesOO because: ...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just to say that I was in a beach today ... at night, fishing.. at 10h50 +- PM local time, I saw a strange and huge light in the sky for 1s, then 2s later, another time, and 3 or 4s later, again... I can saw, it was at low altitude, because the light was a big big light, from orange to red...

Now I am talking with my friend that watches the sky every day.. He lives maybe 80 miles from where I were... and he saw the object to... and he caught it on camera ... far from him, but closer to him , than it was to me ...

Tomorow I am going to see the video, but he told me that he was shaking... he told me that was a HUGE object, HUGE! he saw the orange light, he is going to make a sketch...

I want to remember you that me and him , are only persons that love the "universe", not seeking fame or glory
As you can see from the other videos, his equipment isnt very good for films at night, so dont expect a thing like coming from hollywood. He is uploading the video to the PC now ( 12 hours !!!! ), and tomorow I am going to see the video...

He saw a lot of objects, satellites, every day.... but this one make his blood pumping
right now I now one thing, after today i am not going to fish alone, NO MORE.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here is the video...

www.youtube.com...

The object was moving towards him... Its the same object that I saw....

It told me that he saw its structure... that the object become invisible when not glowing... he estimates his altitude between 1 and 3 km. and his leght in 1km.

He will sketch a draw with the shape of the object...

Now my part of the view.. I was in a beach... fishing.
At the same time that he saw the object, I saw it to facing North, 3 flashe's , stange ones, big ones... The light was huge, comparing to other things, and came from nothing....

I am sad because I didnt filmed the object too, but, when I saw this big light, with this stange, random flashe's, low altitude, I became static...

I am still feeling bad about this ... :S

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This was the sketch from the object from the video from yesterday

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That last video was very strange. It's nice (and a bit scary too) that such things can happen so close to home (I'm from Lisbon).

If I saw that in person, I would **** my pants.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It looked like a thing from hell!! I would # my pants when I saw it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join