It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's have fun, who wants to help me plan my funeral ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if human ashes can be made into some sort of explosive.
I already told my daughter she needs to put a little vial of my ashes in her purse so she can throw me in the eyes of someone if they try to attack her. Hopefully one of those hernia patch staples will blind them
The rest of my ashes need to go into a box in the car trunk so I can help her out when she gets stuck in the snow. Just as good as sand for traction.

I'm not going that far with a party and actors, I would like to be cremated over a bonfire though. I know that will never be allowed to happen, Death is too big a part of the Economy to allow people to cheaply die.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Dude... a mosh pit in a grave would be brutal. Very confined spaces. I see broken ribs and collar bones happening there lol.

Yeah why the hell not, moshpit in the grave it is!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Is there going to be a mosh pit in the grave?

Mosh pit

Fine idea

Just asked my mates band to play if they are still around and if not, his daughters band will do.

Damn I'm gonna miss one hell of a party

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

[align=center][color=76BCD6]Now, as I lay here in the dark
And I think back to the start
I know some things have to end
for the next one to begin

I walk alone. Free at last
I feel the pressure letting go
from the very bottom of my soul
Flesh and bone fall to past
Like the ashes in the rain
and fade away

[color=63E5FF]It's My Funeral

Welcome you all
This is the end of the line
So thank you for coming along

My time has come
I don't wanna leave you behind
But this one I'll do on my own[/align]

[align=center][color=76BCD6]Now, as we stand two worlds apart
The times hardened up my heart
From a world of no regrets
that I hope won't soon forget

I walk the line on broken glass
I let the passion take control
of the very bottom of my soul
Cross the line. Fade to black
Hold the candle to the flame
and light the way...

[color=63E5FF]to My Funeral

Welcome you all
This is the end of the line
So thank you for coming along

My time has come
I don't wanna leave you behind
but this one I'll do on my own!

It's My Funeral!![/align]

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Ashes to Ashes and dust to dust.

Insure it's a pine box or it's going to rust!

Ahes to Ashes and Dust to Dust
Go with a Hardwood. the Pine might bust

You reminded me of something a friend told me awhile back. He seemed serious, but I really don't know. We were working at the time, so it was just one of the many random conversations that can come about whilst trying to pass the time of a workday. Anyways........

He said he was going to build his own casket, and fit it with removable shelves. He said that if he was going to pay for it, then he wanted to get some use out of it: Put it in the Living Room, and use it as a Bookshelf, or for CD's, DVDs, etc.....

Which he also said that he wanted to make it easier on the worms, so he was gonna go ahead and drill a bunch of holes in it too. lol

edit on 7/1/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2013 by Gazrok because: author request

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

Originally posted by voudon

I would want my ashes launched into space, preferably far enough that they don't fall back to Earth. After billions of *light* years I might end up in deep space.

Screw the cremation part. I want my entire intact body launched into Space!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Cody, do i even have to describe the eleganza!

lets just use this topic as a small example

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread751404/pg4
edit on 1-7-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Here are some great funeral ideas for a "manly" kind of guy:

The 10 Manliest Funerals Of All Time

Personally I think you should go with sitting on your motorcycle that is on a Viking boat while strippers dance at the launch while we shoot off fireworks and get sloshed- but that's just me!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I do like the shotgun idea but for me I want to be cremated, my ashes mixed with concrete, and pored into a gargoyle mold so that I can then guard my own empty grave site. This way my friends can party without walking on my grave and I can hold my own bottle.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

OK BrokenCircles

That just made the playlist

Thanks

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
post by Darth_Prime

You mean this one Darth ?reply to

Hell it's gonna be a party to send me off

Come on over girl

Drag rock

It may just make you rich, it worked for twisted sister

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Personally I think you should go with sitting on your motorcycle that is on a Viking boat while strippers dance at the launch while we shoot off fireworks and get sloshed- but that's just me!
reply to post by littled16

littled

You're so tame !

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That's a bloody good idea

An afterlife party with having my ashes mixed into a custom mould by my friends after a drink and dance or three

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I like that a lot

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Damn near perfect littled

Just change the Jack for Cody and add BRB

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Heres how i see your funeral Cody :

First of all, we will all come dressed up either Austin powers 70s style or in pink unicorn costumes wearing gasmasks (there is a reason for the gasmasks so hear me out) and fluffy Aardvarks under our arms whilst cremating you with the following music playing in the background :

Once the funeral parlour attendant has managed to hoover all your ashes up with a Dyson and emptied them into an urn i suggest that we all go back to your place for the wake and cook up a mega massive extremely hot Chilli Con Carné and add your ashes to it to keep a little part of you inside us whilst indulging in humongous amounts of Guinness and whisky.

The next morning we will all have a massive farting contest outside (this is where the gasmask comes in handy) in order to see if you get the last word or not whilst playing the following music :

A large freezer stocked with toilet roll will be available as well as free handouts of preparation H and Alkaseltzers.

Once this is all over, a fleet of 5 Sikorsky helicopters will fly over us all booming out the following music whilst dropping hundreds of pink gerbils with parachutes over our heads :

Once all the gerbils have landed safely and been pocketed we will all get changed into our Rocky horror gear and head over to Wembley stadium and create the biggest ever flash mob ever whilst dancing to this in memory to you :

Kindest respects

Rod

edit on 1-7-2013 by Rodinus because: vid added

edit on 1-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Vid added as forgot the first time

edit on 1-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Vid fixed

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Your place it is then

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Perhaps you might want to invite Ozzy Osbourne and friends to your... ELECTRIC FUNERAL!

Enjoy - ganjoa

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I want some one dressed like the Grim Reaper just standing there by the grave site.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

My thoughts for you:

- your pall bearers are introduced one at a time. WWE style. THey can even wear the ridiculous attire of wrestlers. But even better would be them walking in dressed like the Grim Reaper or something.
- Your casket is filled with guacamole. That way they can say they had some dip with a dip.

- the music should be exclusively by Cannibal Corpse
- Lots and lots of fog machines. Never enough fog for a funeral
- if it isn't raining graveside, have someone hose the crowd down to simulate rain.
- have your body replaced with paper mache. Then have a male stripper pop out and do a dance for the ladies in the crowd. In your honor, of course.
- Motorcycle burnout in the chapel.
- have a random "little person" run in and give the priest a wedgie.
- whoopie cushions under everyones seat
- as your casket is lowered into place, release bats from the grave
- bonus points for making sure your casket gets toppled and spills you out at least 10 times.

I'm just spitballing here.

Great topic!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by cody599

Here are some great funeral ideas for a "manly" kind of guy:

The 10 Manliest Funerals Of All Time

Damn. I bet you throw a great party!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As far as a eulogy I wouldn't really care since Ill be dead and gone. I did tell my wife she could say something like "Here lies Scott, he's getting burned so he won't rot".

Then afterward build a bonfire throw me on it, let my fumes go out into the world and spread my ashes in the ocean. Or bury me face down with a piece of mistletoe pinned to my rear belt loop so everyone can kiss my a$$.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join