It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reviving the Arkanum!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is a list of hidden books, that have been hidden for a long time. These books have a deep history, and ive had access to them since pre-adolescence. These books were once banned from view, just as the Bible once was. But as man and society grow and evolve, it is seen fit to reveal new things which can then be tolerated, analysed with a good eye and assist in the forging forward of the Revelation of Truths with Order. seek of the books in this list but i will provide you with ample warning.

one is not to take the rituals and spells found within any of these books literally. for these things are only symbolic in nature and are codes for a story which is meant to be preserved for future generations. within this list you will find truths on every faith on the planet, and secret truths which may fill in some of your blanks. yet still you will have lies to sift thru.

indeed this is a list of books which at one time constituted a portion of the occult. These are the previous occulted text, a fraction of the whole, but enough for the diligent to discover truth. in fact, a few books in particular will take you directly towards the understanding of truth and a few contain writings of utter nonsense. be keen as these things are now easily available to the seekers. You must request the guidance of the Holy Spirit to grant you the revelation of truth which you seek in this life even in studying these books or their parts thereof. because they are indeed linked to eachother. I will link to a more complete list later on. but for now, the keen seeker will find a copy of any of these books easily for research purposes. The full list is at the link:
docs.google.com...

47 simple herbal remedies.pdf 648.258 KB
48 Exercises.pdf 971.318 KB
50 Gates.pdf 7.404 KB
7 Success Secrets of Hypnotism Practice.pdf 39.405 KB
A 17th century allegorical alchemical poem.pdf 9.176 KB
A Bardon Companion Book.pdf 1,067.719 KB
A Book of Troth.pdf 43,710.938 KB
A Brief Order of Nine Angles Glossary.pdf 18.955 KB
A Chymicall treatise of Arnoldus de Nova Villa.pdf 77.986 KB
a collection of esoteric writings.pdf 32,764.557 KB
A Commentary on the Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutzt.pdf 85.868 KB
A Complete Course in Astrology.pdf 691.393 KB
A Complete Guide To The Seven-Fold Sinister Way.pdf 39.245 KB
A Course In Lucid Dreaming.pdf 6,006.717 KB
A Guide to the Stage of Initiate.pdf 2,617.313 KB
A Journey Through the Tree of Life.pdf 244.407 KB
A Kabbalistic View of Business.pdf 70.397 KB
A Kundalini Catechism.pdf 591.052 KB
A Letter Containing a Most Brief Discourse Apolegetical.pdf 54.455 KB
A Lucid Description of the Stone.pdf 30.844 KB
A Magician of Many Parts.pdf 7,098.084 KB
A Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism bk 2.pdf 28,538.956 KB
A Scientific Demonstration of the Future Life (1895).pdf 18,858.633 KB
A Short Course in Scrying.pdf 120.662 KB
A Short Enquiry concerning the Hermetic Art.pdf 107.726 KB
A Simple Course on Cabala.pdf 14.865 KB
A Small Dictionary Of Pagan Gods and Goddess.pdf 264.986 KB
A System of Caucasian Yoga.pdf 13,081.022 KB
A Working Hypothesis for the Systematic Study of Hypnotism, Spiritism, Mental Therapeutics, etc.pdf 32,776.397 KB
A.'. A.'. Student Reading List.rtf 2.321 KB
A.'. A.'. - A Note on Genesis.pdf 203.487 KB
A.'. A.'. - Energized Enthusiasm.pdf 72.137 KB
A.'. A.'. The Mystical and Magical System of the AA.pdf 5,095.298 KB
A.'. A.'.Student Task & Oath .pdf 33.669 KB
Abhidhamma Studies.pdf 689.988 KB
About the COL.pdf 54.307 KB
Abyss Experience - Enochian Temples.pdf 12.554 KB
ac goetia.pdf

Enjoy, and Good luck!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the list.

I would have expected the "Anarchist's Cookbook", and the Mabinogion to be on the list.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Can I just ask why you would expect the Mabinogion on there?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

the anarchist cookbook lol.. brings back memories.

The Mabinogion i must confess i've never come across until you mentioned it. it would seem that it should also be included as well from my preliminary research on it.. this seems to be a healthy link. www.timelessmyths.com...

as well as this: www.sacred-texts.com...

i'll be sure to include it in the more complete list, which im sure would not be completely complete either.. lol. and will include their 14th century sources 'Llyfr Gwyn Rhydderch' and 'Llyfr Coch Hergest'.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoatboy

"The Mabinogion" describes a pre-Roman Britain that was at least as developed, if not more developed, than Greek civilization, and pretty much destroys that traditional western civilization story we were taught in school. The stories are more sophisticated then any other mythology I have read.

How is it that the ancient written language of the ancient Europeans was lost?

What other knowledge was lost, or destroyed and or hidden.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Out of curiosity, when and where was the Bible a banned book? I have seen this purported before, but never been told the details concerning this claim. Care to elaborate?

Concerning a large majority of these works, they've been widely available for a long time, perhaps just not in the editions presented here.

Works on Qabala, for instance, can be found under a handful of writers: Aleister Crowley, Chic and Sandra Tabatha Cicero, Dion Fortune, Elphias Levi, Israel Regardie, Madame Blavatsky, Melita Denning, Osbourne Phillips, and so on. These books are available in a wide variety of locations: Barnes and Noble, Amazon, eBay, even many, many resale book stores have numerous copies (that's where I built up my library).

As for the Mabinogion, I'm also not aware that it was ever banned, or "made secret", my copy is a translation and textual analysis by Gwyn and Thomas Jones. I found it at a local book seller's, and they had a handful of copies available.

This is not all to say that I don't agree with the idea of this thread though. I think I was just expecting volumes with more rarity, which couldn't be found within another, or whose lessons weren't contained in a myriad of other books on the same subject. If you had, say, a copy of The Book of Soyga (Aladaraia Sive Soyga Vocar), then I'd have been much, much more interested.

Still, I appreciate the effort to increase Occult awareness. Star and flag for that.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

well ill be honest with you. those words were told to me by my grandfather. in my research ive seen 2 scenarios which would have caused this.

exported slaves etc at one point would not have been allowed to possess their own copy of the bible

and in europe, at a time when there were limited copies of bibles available, a poor peasant would have had to stolen one to possess it. so once caught put in jail for theft. people would've had to go to church for instruction.

nice points tho, indeed i forgot to mention that some of these books have multiple authors who've given the book the same title. but id expect that anyone following the links would've figured that out in their search. it's kinda hard to miss.

indeed my library isnt what it used to be. i lost alot on a crashed harddrive over the years. but i know where to get them replaced and im in the process of doing so now. ill keep an eye out for the Book of Soyga. sounds cool.
edit on 1-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

The Book of Soyga is believed by many scholars of Enochiana to have been one of the primary influences for Dee and Kelley when they did their scrying to uncover the Angelical language from a variety of angels. Only two manuscripts of the Book of Soyga are known to exist, in two different museums, and to my knowledge, neither has been translated and/or published yet.

As for people not having the wealth to afford the Bible:

This (which I've encountered before) has always struck me as odd. If it is the Word of God (as the Bible claims) then why does anybody need money to create or disseminate it? Shouldn't being the Word of God be enough that a Bible ought to be given out for free, anywhere that somebody asks?

I have the same problem with Churches collecting tithes.

It's a House of God, shouldn't God be able to maintain it, without the congregation giving their own money? It's God after all, part of the reason why so many flock to Him is because He's infallible and all-powerful. Maintaining a little church should be easy work after that whole "creating existence" thing.

Anyway,

I prefer to keep a physical library.

Electronic data has a tendency of... oh, how you say it... deleting itself around me? Yeah, that seems about right. Memory cards, external hard drives, USB drives, even CDs stop working occasionally when I am near/holding them.

When I lost my collected writings for the second time, I got wise and started having prints made of photos, printing my writings and sending copies to other people for safe-keeping, and buying all of my media in hard-form too, just in case my digital library decided to commit harakiri on me, ha ha.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I see in this list the book "A System of Caucasian Yoga." This is really awesome book! And You are right - it shouldn’t be public knowledge…

Caucasian Yoga (or Tradition of the Elite) combine the ancient knowledge of Caucasian Highlanders and mystical experience, that goes back to Ancient Egypt, Iran, Mazdaznan’s zaroastrism.
We study one of Arcan Caucasian Yoga describes the way of restoration of Vital force, Nervous Energy, which was used in Ancient Egypt -Vitic RODS RU or Egyptian Healing Rods.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: filledcup

Why do you call these "hidden books"?

Some of them are quite modern and easily available. Most on the list are run of the mill stuff ; not particularly revealing. I suppose you mean "book of Thoth" and not "Book of Troth".

I bought my copy of Goetia more than 25 years ago when it was easy to find.

The Bardon companion is somebody else's compendium of a work by an adept . God knows how many Youtube clips thry have uploaded. Surprised that the three works of the adept himself are not on your list.

join