It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS and Alien Intelligence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I am now going to propose a rather simple explanation for much of the phenomena called UFO [Unidentified
Flying Objects]. First I'm going to accept that UFOS exist as there is much evidence both from civilian and military sources for UFO sightings, If you have not seen any yourself you have probably seen photographs and videos of the phenomena and we all know of radar sightings by the military which are unexplained. And yet except for a few incidents such as Roswell there is little evidence to indicate these sightings have meaning even though they seam to move as if guided by intelligence - And my proposal is they are intelligence - not necessarily intelligent craft or beings as the human mind might conceive - but rather they are intelligent energy patterns guided by an intelligence that is indeed alien to human consciousness.

Some years ago a book was written by a photographer who showed strange energy patterns which seamed to
move intelligently. He fiist spotted them with infrared goggles and named them 'rods'. A more recent studlier of the phenomena Jose Escamilla has written on the subject and done much photography of it. Now what I'm proposing is that most alien UFO phenomena is in fact intelligent alien energy and may be both conscious and sentient but so different from human consciousness so that communication with these beings is difficult even if it is possible. What I am saying is that we may exist in a universe of intelligent energy and intelligent beings far different and indeed very alien to human.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I have similar thoughts on the subject.

There may in fact be alien life all around us but we would be as likely to communicate with them as we are to communicate with say an ant or a jellyfish.

I have often thought that "ghosts" are beings from another planet. I think it would be interesting to cross reference ufo sightings with ghost sightings. There might not be a connection but you never know.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Whilst I feel there is a case for some 'critters'..

I also believe humanoid aliens exist and frequent the planet.

It's really not all that hard to accept - and when the generation of the 22nd century find out - they are going to call us lot a bunch of blind fools!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

See even there when you talk about humanoid aliens I wonder if they may only appear to be humanoid. Could
they not in fact be energy forms that have the powers of your proverbial 'shape-shifters'? They manifest as
Greys or Reptilians to communicate or impress humans but are different from what you see and again may stem
from an unknown intelligent and alien energy source.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My thoughts on UFOs are that something is absolutely up there. As to why after all this time, we just can not prove those darn things exist...I feel it comes down to our perception of reality.

I am often curious as to why we can not empirically prove their existence even after millions of people have witnessed them and many high ranking officials have come forward to tell us their stories about UFOs. Supposedly there is "physically" proof out there, yet that is still not good enough to once and for all define this phenomenon as actual reality, at least not scientifically.

All of the combined information on the subject matter makes me truly feel these "craft" are something that is actually just outside of our perception of reality. That would explain why after all these years, with all our technology, that we can still not close the book on UFOs.

Are we alone in this giant mess of what we call the "Universe"? Probably not.

Are we being visited and or monitored by extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional beings? Possibly.

Can we prove the existence of UFOs? Nope.

Can we prove the non-existence of UFOs? Nope.

To me these four questions leave this case wide open for investigation and I see no time soon that this case will be solved. Why can we not truly define and prove the existence of UFOs? Because possibly "they" are still outside our form of perception, perhaps our brains are just not wired to truly figure this conundrum out. I like to compare it to humans trying to hold a conversation with an insect, we can try to talk to it until we are blue in the face but we will never be able to because we are just too different, genetically and physically.

I hope that this has sparked query within your investigative reasoning. Thank you for reading.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

That is in-line with what I am proposing when I started this thread. Evidence exists that people, often very credible
people, have seen and/or perceived phenomena that is not explainable. If that phenomena comes from a source,
say a different form of life that we are not familiar with such as my hypothetical intelligent energy beings, then
it becomes hard to define, perceive accurately, and even more difficult to communicate with - but hypothetically
it still may be possible.

top topics

join