It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Monsanto Actually DID Buy the BLACKWATER Mercenary Group!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
just when you thought it was safe to pop your head up again, this *SNIP* happens...I'm not one for Conspiracies, but this *Snip* is now getting real or Unreal, you decide..

A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (later called Xe Services and more recently “Academi”) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto. Blackwater was renamed in 2009 after becoming famous in the world with numerous reports of abuses in Iraq, including massacres of civilians. It remains the largest private contractor of the U.S. Department of State “security services,” that practices state terrorism by giving the government the opportunity to deny it.

Read on.

politicalblindspot.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:39:43 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I would absolutely LOVE to be able to say that I'm shocked, but I can't.

Monsanto has the blessing of the U.S. Government, why shouldn't they have the same jack boots working for them?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I find myself having more of these moments, these days. That one single thing that makes me go...

WTF?????????

Yep, it's one of those moments. Forget about oil, money, precious metals, gems...forget about all those commodities that people seem to strive for in their quest for wealth and power.....Food...that is the world dominion capitol now. Controlling the world food supply. Ultimate Power over all.

Des

edit on 30-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can only shake my head...there are no words...Well, only the ones that have been spoken before but now it has much more meaning...Monsanto is evil

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So if we don't eat their GMO vegies we're going to be assassinated now?

Damn... that kinda sucks eh

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Already covered on ATS before.

Old news sir.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

So if we don't eat their GMO vegies we're going to be assassinated now?

Damn... that kinda sucks eh

Ahhh...but now, Monsanto has their own covert army to lay the groundwork for them in Countries that oppose them, and Black Ops Teams to upset apple carts of U.S. Farmers who don't tow the Corporate line.

Sounds like Monsanto is looking to be our new World Dictator some day. Scary thought, isn't it...

Des

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

YES... very scary

Its like a "movie of the week" scary... but none the less...

edit on 30-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Already covered on ATS before.

Old news sir.

I missed the first go-around. So, it's new news to me. OP, I appreciate you posting it. I've forwarded the link to some I know, it's new news to also.

Des

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

There's always one..:-/

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Here you go, Sept 2010.

www.thenation.com...#

And another take on the OP's story-

redgreenandblue.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before legalized jack boot Nazis were going to start ripping up Grandma's carrot patch or start force feeding GMO poison to kids.

Yup, only a matter of time.

Hope people are seeing what's going on here.

Peace

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Control the food and water and you control the wold.
Anyone who is not aware that Monsanto is working towards legal ownership of every self renewing edible resource on the planet needs to wake up and smell the genetically modified coffee.

Food wars need soldiers.

edit on 30-6-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Is there any doubt that now we are living under a corporate Oligarchy?

American politics as we know it is obsolete and just a dog and pony show.

Corporate prisons, corporate armies, corporate cops, all paid for by the taxpayers.

Orwellian nightmare made real...

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search is your friend.

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

Wow!

3 posts to say the "Posted Before" thing.

Jude11

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Control the food and water and you control the wold.
Anyone who is not aware that Monsanto is working towards legal ownership of every self renewing edible resource on the planet needs to wake up and smell the genetically modified coffee.

Food wars need soldiers.

edit on 30-6-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

We call Indians ignorant. We call Mexicans ignorant. Methinks there are a lot of broken mirrors in the US.

Olegario Carrillo, president of Mexican small farm organization UNORCA, addressed the crowd in the central plaza, “During the last 30 years, successive governments have tried to wipe us out. They’ve promoted measures to take away our lands, our water, our seeds, plant and animal varieties, traditional knowledge, markets. But we refuse to disappear.”

“For peasant farmers, GMOs represent looting and control,” he stated.

With tens of thousands of people shouting “No genetically modified corn in Mexico!” and “Monsanto get out!”, the march showed the muscle of an unusual grassroots movement to protect small farmers and consumers. It also revealed the remarkable success of decades of public education and organizing on an issue that Monsanto and other major biotech firms hoped would slide under the radar of the people most affected by it.

...But Mexico could be Monsanto’s Waterloo. Thousands of small farmers, many in indigenous communities—Nahuatl, Maya, Mixteco–are fighting back. Stubborn in the face of a government clearly allied with the transnationals and corporations determined to wear down their resistance, the farmers are defending their right to use the traditional maize seed that their ancestors developed over millennia. They are also defending their way of life and, ultimately, global access to safe and affordable food.

rinf.com...

While we sit on our butts and complain.

edit on 30-6-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Figured I help the OP out.

He left out Walt Disney, who probably has some nefarious plan to take over the world and install Mickey Mouse as the leader of the free world.

Sorry took me a few minutes to "research" OP's post and turn's out, if mostly inaccurate.
edit on 30-6-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (later called Xe Services and more recently “Academi”) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto.

I don't understand? The government sold people to Monsanto? How does that happen? You can call them mercenaries all you want, but they're still people. Trying to get a grip on this. A bunch of mercenaries allowed themselves to be sold. The 'sold' part is confusing. If Monsanto offered money to the mercenaries, wouldn't they work for them? And, if the price wasn't high enough, wouldn't they be able to refuse? Where does the government part come in?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

U.S. Farmers are starting to wake up and smell the genetically modified coffee too. Monsanto has been pouring mega bucks into Lobbying Agriculture and EPA, FDA government agencies to take away Farmer's rights to grow what they want. Being hit with ever stringent, new laws and rules to make them give up on trying to not comply with Monsanto's agenda.

Des

edit on 30-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join