It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Photographed Triangular Structure Pointing Towards Skull On Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have already searched on ATS and don't find any thread talking about this latest anomaly and if still its already been reported here please don't abuse me.

Today we received yet again very interesting NASA Mars image from one of our reader, which were photographed by NASA Curiosity Mars rover on June 25, 2013.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

From another angle

I think above skull which is ape like in shape clearly has two eyes and a spot where the nose would be.
edit on 30-6-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The 'skull' just looks like a rock, the 'arrow' looks like a rock was placed on top of the other rock deliberately....

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
The 'skull' just looks like a rock, the 'arrow' looks like a rock was placed on top of the other rock deliberately....

I was going to say the same thing. How else would the world be interested in Mars if photos like these didn't go viral online?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Eh, well at least it doesn't involve the NSA.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
hmm it deffinatly looks different then every thing else in the picture, but knowing the people on ATS, get ready for a bunch of "just a rock" comments.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes....its a rock. They're all rocks.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Triangles don't have more than 3 sides.

That being said, I'll let everyone else point out the different rocks in that photo.
edit on 30-6-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Can someone put a stop to these pointless threads? Last time i click on a thread that has to do with mars and doesnt have 25+ flags. Thanks for showing me pretty rocks.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I agree with you OP! That is most definitely a skull.

Could you do me a favor next time you are on Google earth? I would do it myself but my computer was hacked and I had my hard drive deleted just moments before writing down the coordinates. I am not sure which one it is so you may have to look at them all: fort McPherson, or fort hood. They have about 150-200 trucks for carrying citizens, could you take a photo and send it to me via email? Also on the same base is a mountain or cliff that's has two helicopters pads and what looks like a massive projection screen, this is were my hard drive was deleted. In the Idaho everglades between moose creek and Montana is a satellite base that is capable of holding 250,000 people, you will have to search through the forests but if you find it please give me the location, I lost everything I had when they deleted my hard drive. Now I am left to study on my environment or dwell on my own harsh lot. Most of the prison camps are in Georgia. they are long white buildings usually diagonally across from one another, at the moment they are empty except for a few NATO trucks. I don't know how much longer I have but if I do t respond you will know why.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
get ready for a bunch of "just a rock" comments.

If they look like rocks, then they are just rocks. What else would you have people say? Rocks are rocks.

The thread title is also misleading. A non-triangular rock embedded into the ground is being advertised as a triangular structure? Wha?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't even think it's pointing at the ('skull-like') object.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

NASA Photographed Triangular Structure Pointing Towards Skull On Mars

Seriously ?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
hmm it deffinatly looks different then every thing else in the picture, but knowing the people on ATS, get ready for a bunch of "just a rock" comments.

That's because IT IS JUST A DAMN ROCK!

Unless you can head up there and prove me wrong, all evidence would lead us to believe that this is just another example of people seeing something they want to see. This happens seemingly every week here on ATS, with random people posting images that are either clearly just natural rocks positioned in such a way as to appear unusual, or just shadow and rock combining to make it look "kind of" like something.

Evidence is key here. No matter how long people stare a these photos and pick out things they think look odd or out of place, there is absolutely no evidence of Humanoid life on Mars, none, nada, zip, zilch.

I am all for exploration and research, but this is just getting ridiculous now.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorrisBishop

I agree with you OP! That is most definitely a skull.

Could you do me a favor next time you are on Google earth? I would do it myself but my computer was hacked and I had my hard drive deleted just moments before writing down the coordinates. I am not sure which one it is so you may have to look at them all: fort McPherson, or fort hood. They have about 150-200 trucks for carrying citizens, could you take a photo and send it to me via email? Also on the same base is a mountain or cliff that's has two helicopters pads and what looks like a massive projection screen, this is were my hard drive was deleted. In the Idaho everglades between moose creek and Montana is a satellite base that is capable of holding 250,000 people, you will have to search through the forests but if you find it please give me the location, I lost everything I had when they deleted my hard drive. Now I am left to study on my environment or dwell on my own harsh lot. Most of the prison camps are in Georgia. they are long white buildings usually diagonally across from one another, at the moment they are empty except for a few NATO trucks. I don't know how much longer I have but if I do t respond you will know why.

My guy, do you realize how off topic you are, seriously?

Why don't you message the OP instead of blasting nonsense into the thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Holy smoke, more cloud animals in the proverbial sky. Boy, these rocks couldn't have possibly achieved this shape over the natural course of time and Martian erosion from sandstorms or billions of years of geology. Must be ALIENS! Give it a rest, please.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Eh, well at least it doesn't involve the NSA.

Or does it???

That looks as much like a skull and triangle as it does an NSA listening device.
edit on 30-6-2013 by ShadowLink because: Forgot to ad my opinion of picture.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Insofar as they are surely monitoring this website, then I'd say yes, it does in fact involve the NSA. Are they very concerned about this topic? No, because we are discussing a picture of some rocks, and they've got other things on their collective mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am afraid it isn't an arrow or triangle...

It's just a rock.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It looks like a triangle with one point broken off

made of stone..

Looking further at the rest of the image, many of the rocks appear with faces on them.. This is natural to happen because of matrixing of course, but when it is a mars image, this phenomenon seems to be much magnified.. Many images like this appear like the rocks were all put there to resemble animals and other things, like some strange type of landscaping work...
edit on 30-6-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think above skull which is ape like in shape clearly has two eyes and a spot where the nose would be.

I think it is an optical illusion made from a couple of rocks .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join