It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA spying on EU diplomats according secret papers from snowden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hear ya brother. And I want to say that I respect your opinions. Thanks for being much more respectful than I was to you initially. I just get fired up about all this crap haha

I just think we've dug ourselves a pretty deep hole here. If you have a lot of secrets to hide, they will be exposed eventually.

Murphy's Law I guess.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And one problem is when they look at the public at large as the same as terrorist or foreign countries that want to do harm to the US. Who are they protecting? Them selves. When a terrorist can bomb a marathon and nothing happens. But those same two shoot a security guard and the whole city gets put on lock down and they have door to door searches. Who are they protecting?

The first part, I agree entirely with for how this has all gone off the rails and too far.

I miss you entirely on the Marathon reference though. They're good but they aren't Hollywood good and they were starting to put some basics together about the time those two decided target practice was a grand idea. That brought the whole structure down on them once they finally had a "there" to go to. (and I agree Boston went WAY too far as it all turned out..Just who were some of those people, is what I still wonder)

Still in the thread being about Snowden, the above isn't related to that except for what Snowden had initially done. There, all well and good on his opening moves as they were about addressing wrongs not changing the world by destroying US ability in it.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join