It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Document—"[DELETED]" Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders "If Deemed Necessary"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Real anarchists do not act in this manner.

I have no idea where the pictures are from. Could be from gaza, central america, africa, europe, etc.

How do anarchists act? If you were hoods then what exactly are you?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is crazy. If this plan was or is in place for peaceful protesters can you imagine what's in place if the economy in this country (USA) crashes and mass civil unrest hits the streets. You can bet that whatever contingency plan is in place it will not be good for us. They will most likely get shoot to kill orders. This country needs a mass awakening

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I very much doubt that what you link to here is an official FBI memo, no watermark for starters. And even if it is legit and the original memo did come through the official records keeping process, you can just about bet the farm that they want it 'out there' .Given the contents can be read and interpreted from several different perspectives it makes it hard if not impossible to evaluate it properly so, to say succinctly why they'd want it released or what they intended in the wording of it. Perhaps they need people to mule the implied message of the Ops interpreted 'revelation' to as many people as possible - doing their dirty work for them if this interpretation is the correct one. If it is, then they couldn't have half the impact they'd need it to have to make their agenda work, without using conspiracy pigeons for mule-ing.

The real doc that this revised doc represents, could have been an order for pens. Even if not, this message is redacted and unclear, and too easily misinterpreted. It could have been an internal notice of intent, an invitation for joint task force from another agency, it could have been referring to a report *received* by the FBI, it could be a report from spies watching mafia or right wing groups businesses or anyone detrimentally "affected' by the occupy message..... but see top left corner..this document **has** been 'revised' and having gone through that process, so the potential is there that the original message has been changed prior to its release entirely.

If the Op's headline is to be believed then subject to their individual interpretations and fears soon everyone will think some big secret has been accidentally disclosed or some great fact revealed and so will pass around the *actual* message they/FBi want and have you tweeting and that is : " Don't protest or they will kill you".
When the reality is.... its just as likely refers to some nosy neighbor who overheard two members of two different redneck football team drunk and making statements about occupy and called the FBI thinking to be a good citizen. There is no way to tell with such ambiguous evidence. That this 'memo' is so manipulative in its redactions, this does seem a classic social psyop to me and by the looks of it...ppl are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Ro

edit on 30-6-2013 by Rosha because: kudos to intelligence

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

An identified [DELETED] as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors (sic) in Houston, Texas if deemed necessary. An identified [DELETED] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, Texas.

I would rally like to know what the first redaction is. It's obviously not the name of a person, so what the hell is it? I'm guessing an agent of some kind.

This really is a very worrying development and should have everyone very concerned. I have long believed that said agencies conveniently "overlook" things when they think they can use them for a personal goal. Ignore an attack, then use the public outrage to gain more support from government for more spying powers...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
See things like this really make me doubt the athentisty of groups such as occupy and anon. It makes me think how information like this gets out and make me wonder if these so called "leaks" are real. With the occupy thing still quite fresh it seems odd to me that info like this has come out. It just makes me think the powers that be want us to take action and revolt. It's like they are pushing us more and more each time. It's like "hey guys the leak we made last week has not p*ssed them off enough yet, what can we come up with now" something just don't seem right to me. Why now? Why is each leak so much more shocking than the last? Why are they so keen to get a rise out of us?

I don't trust anon even though at first I believed in them and helped when I could. I've the same feelings about the occupy movement. Maybe at first the intentions are good and the PTB infiltrate the groups. Or they are all just government ops to begin with?

Maybe if they push and push we will crack. And when we are rioting in the streets is when there real plans begin. Maybe it's what they want so they can get what they are after which is 110% total control.

But this is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

People who are the leaders of ANY movement could take a page from past wars..................don't make yourself obvious...................you take out the leaders and the rest scatter ,at the least they are totally disoriented.

I can't imagine the FBI doing something like this, this is a job for contractors that infiltrate the groups and take out the leaders stealthily.

Look around you group people...................who do you really trust?????

edit on 30-6-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Based on length of redaction and character size, you would be absolutely correct. It is not a name. It's a 3 letter acronym for an agent. That's one of the reasons why I say it's a delicate matter. Think about how an agent would gather information about an illegal activity as plotted by a group that is not a 3 letter acronym.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

People who are the leaders of ANY movement could take a page from past wars..................don't make yourself obvious...................you take out the leaders and the rest scatter ,at the least they are totally disoriented.

I can't imagine the FBI doing something like this, this is a job for contractors that infiltrate the groups and take out the leaders stealthily.

That's actually what I initially thought as well and would be the bias that I went in with as my first thought was if the "exploitation by" was not a three letter acronym denoting another agency, then it was something private. Considering who Occupy was targeting, a motive would exist for such a plot. However, the redaction sizes and string lengths (particularly the first naming) did not match for any known private military contractor, who tend to keep their names down to 1-2 words or even an acronym themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thanks overall for the replies, so far looks like we have better interpretations of the story/docs than I have seen elsewhere.

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Originally posted by Battleline

That's actually what I initially thought as well and would be the bias that I went in with as my first thought was if the "exploitation by" was not a three letter acronym denoting another agency, then it was something private. Considering who Occupy was targeting, a motive would exist for such a plot. However, the redaction sizes and string lengths (particularly the first naming) did not match for any known private military contractor, who tend to keep their names down to 1-2 words or even an acronym themselves.

Thanks again for your shared info. I'm seeing similar to what you are with the letters. With the theories on who the person or persons might be; I am not calling for anyone to reveal that, I suspect due to ATS rules that may be risky and risky to us as well.

Originally posted by Rosha

I very much doubt that what you link to here is an official FBI memo, no watermark for starters. And even if it is legit and the original memo did come through the official records keeping process, you can just about bet the farm that they want it 'out there' .Given the contents can be read and interpreted from several different perspectives it makes it hard if not impossible to evaluate it properly so, to say succinctly why they'd want it released or what they intended in the wording of it. Perhaps they need people to mule the implied message of the Ops interpreted 'revelation' to as many people as possible - doing their dirty work for them if this interpretation is the correct one. If it is, then they couldn't have half the impact they'd need it to have to make their agenda work, without using conspiracy pigeons for mule-ing.

The real doc that this revised doc represents, could have been an order for pens. Even if not, this message is redacted and unclear, and too easily misinterpreted. It could have been an internal notice of intent, an invitation for joint task force from another agency, it could have been referring to a report *received* by the FBI, it could be a report from spies watching mafia or right wing groups businesses or anyone detrimentally "affected' by the occupy message..... but see top left corner..this document **has** been 'revised' and having gone through that process, so the potential is there that the original message has been changed prior to its release entirely.

If the Op's headline is to be believed then subject to their individual interpretations and fears soon everyone will think some big secret has been accidentally disclosed or some great fact revealed and so will pass around the *actual* message they/FBi want and have you tweeting and that is : " Don't protest or they will kill you".
When the reality is.... its just as likely refers to some nosy neighbor who overheard two members of two different redneck football team drunk and making statements about occupy and called the FBI thinking to be a good citizen. There is no way to tell with such ambiguous evidence. That this 'memo' is so manipulative in its redactions, this does seem a classic social psyop to me and by the looks of it...ppl are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Ro

edit on 30-6-2013 by Rosha because: kudos to intelligence

I came to ATS, being one of the better places on the net for it, for the dissection of what's going on here. As it is once again, as mentioned earlier making it's rounds on the internet. Yes, in the wrong interpretation it could be used to swing favor of protesting to fear.

Just so everyone knows, my intent here is NOT to scare people from protesting. Possible that the OP source article as current news is not either, as they did contact for more information. However, you never know, Alt News or MSM, as to it being a psyop. I just believe we should be aware as well as figure out what this headline in Alt news really is.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No the government would never assassinate innocent Americans on American soil out for political reasons.

This document is a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Try reading it in another way. Could you ever think of a situation where the FBI would be aware of a potential plot that does not pan out but may say nothing to preserve a certain informed advantage?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join