It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Navy UFO records say aliens love oceans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yes...and the Bermuda triangle is an extradimensional-extrterrestrial base-portal...seriously, makes one wonder about 'fictions' such as the "Abyss" (by James Cameron - explorer of the deep!) good film

Thanks

LOVE

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Makes sense. With all the data, reports & friends in the navy who have their own stories...it just makes sense, I don't even need to go into why

Beyond the people, the myths and legends - such as the "bloop" may account for it. Hy Brasil may account for it too. Nice one! Too 'deep' for me to investigate though, sorry!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This specific report, or article, contradicts itself because it was sensationalized and generally poorly written.

That does not, however, discredit the entire notion of the USO. They have been quite widely reported.

Deep underground and deep underwater are the two most logical places on this planet to hide, if you have the capability.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, i guess that if i was an alien i definately wouldn't like to park my ship on land for fear of being captured or totally anhihilated by those horrible human beings!...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Last time I checked 50% is half so I'm not sure why that means they love oceans so much more hahaha.
edit on 29-6-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe there is an advanced race of porpoises that have created flying saucers utilizing flipper technology

You sure find some strange stuff purplemer
S&F
edit on 29-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
reply to post by purplemer

Well, scientists look for planets with water, when they search for goldilocks planets; so either these aliens are using the water to refuel, or perhaps taking some of it home for their own planet. Of course, I think that these aliens would need to have the technology to expand what they take, or I think a lot of us would start to get suspicious at the rate of our depleting ocean water.

By applying electrolysis to water, you get hydrogen and oxygen. These alone are useful in many ways. Allow them to mix and you get hot water and heat. Use them separately, and you get oxygen to breath and hydrogen for fusion.

I used to read the Fortean Times, and they had reports of sailors seeing what looked like aircraft falling into the ocean. One group even contacted their flagship to ask if they should contact the coast guard. Minutes later, the "object" comes shooting out of the water. (I do wonder whether this could have been a flock of birds seen from a distance, like those water diving ones that fly straight down into the water in order to catch fish).

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse

Originally posted by libertytoall
Why put a base there at all if they can simply exit this dimension yet remain right next to us?

You are making the assumption that is what they are doing. I am making the assumption that they are firmly in our dimension.

I think we would have a much easier time destroying an alien threat at the bottom of the ocean than we would from space.

Well, with stories of them flying over our nuclear missle bases and shutting down our missiles, knocking a warhead out of orbit during a ICBM test, and other things, I don't think we can say it would be easy to do much of anything to them. They have been detected traveling a high speeds even under water. Anything we have would be slow moving in the water in comparison. As such, I don't think we would be able to be effective in an attack on a deep ocean base.

edit on 28/6/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

The first one could be done using neutrino beams - there was a theory that those particles could slow down or even stop nuclear reactions due to the interaction of the forces within the atomic nucleii themselves.

Travelling fast underwater can be done using super-cavitation methods. Basically you create a very thin air-bubble around your ship and basically just scoot across the water. If you've ever poured water in a basin or sink, you've seen those anti-bubbles that shoot across the water faster than regular surface bubbles.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why put a base there at all if they can simply exit this dimension yet remain right next to us?

You are making the assumption that is what they are doing. I am making the assumption that they are firmly in our dimension.

I think we would have a much easier time destroying an alien threat at the bottom of the ocean than we would from space.

Well, with stories of them flying over our nuclear missle bases and shutting down our missiles, knocking a warhead out of orbit during a ICBM test, and other things, I don't think we can say it would be easy to do much of anything to them. They have been detected traveling a high speeds even under water. Anything we have would be slow moving in the water in comparison. As such, I don't think we would be able to be effective in an attack on a deep ocean base.

edit on 28/6/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

The first one could be done using neutrino beams - there was a theory that those particles could slow down or even stop nuclear reactions due to the interaction of the forces within the atomic nucleii themselves.

Travelling fast underwater can be done using super-cavitation methods. Basically you create a very thin air-bubble around your ship and basically just scoot across the water. If you've ever poured water in a basin or sink, you've seen those anti-bubbles that shoot across the water faster than regular surface bubbles.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
The top of the article says this:

The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website.

Near the bottom the article states this:

Meanwhile Russian Navy officials have denied the collection of UFO-related encounters exists.

So which is it?

This confused report does not lend itself any veracity.

Sounds fine to me. Why would the NAVY care about UFO's? They are unidentified FLYING objects. They never said they were not collecting data on USO's. Unidentified submersed objects.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
if i were going to test some new aircraft id want to be somewhere with the least chance of beign viewed....ocean sounds like a good place. UFO doesnt mean from outer space.

but anywho, neat info. maybe refuel for the guys? isnt saltwater a great energy source apparently ive read somewhere...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I find the subject of USOs highly fascinating, and my independent opinion is that there may be a race of water loving extraterrerstrrials who have been sent here to aid in preventing the destruction of the planet by other forces that would comfortably see us all destroyed so that the planet can be usurped by 'persons' servile to demonic powers.

There would even appear to be a 'lukewarm' war going on, above the skies and beneath the waters.

I have dreamt several times of aquatic extraterrerstrrials that are in harmony with the Universal Law (the Golden Rule); it might even be that they are aiding us against the potential onslaught of Nazi/Reptilian dominance.

The mythology has many clues; the evidence speaks for itself, if you can dig deep enough to see it.

I'm a bit hazy on the details, but much of it is printed in black & white, 'let the reader understand'.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I think we could be effective, exactly once. And then what?

Remember, Captain Cook traveled the planet in intercontinental seaships, the advanced, alien technology of the time. Some rather agitated local inhabitants offed him by the most low-tech method available, clubbing him on the head on a beach.

Of course, over time the inheritors of Captain Cook's technological economy obliterated the inheritors of the Tahitian's technological economy.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Aliens? Pshhh

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
Sounds fine to me. Why would the NAVY care about UFO's? They are unidentified FLYING objects. They never said they were not collecting data on USO's. Unidentified submersed objects.

Ever since 1941, navies have been pretty darn concerned with flying, floating and submerged objects.

In any serious battle, the floating ones end up permanently submerged thanks to the flying and other submerged objects.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Seems like the most logical choice. For one, it would probably make for a safer place to land, and a much larger target.

Also, IF I was visiting here from somewhere else far away, and IF I didn't necessarily need to be on dry land, I would much rather hang out in and/or on the Oceans.

(Stay as far away as possible from the disgusting disease-spreading two-legged creatures that infest the dry areas.)

edit on 6/28/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

You said well my friend. We basically are just parasitic, disease-spreading, cancers...which infest the dry areas. If I were from a different world, I would be VERY picky about WHO I actually chose to visit.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

UFOs and water are forever connected, there's thousands of reports which confirm this:

waterufo.net...

One example:

"What was the year of the study?" I inquired. "It lasted ten years, from 1976 to 1987," answered Azhazha in a matter-of-fact way that only added to our interest. I looked around me. The representatives from Novosti were listening to Azhazha's report with a fascination equal to mine. "Obviously, the Soviet navy has taken the problem very seriously, for many years," remarked Martine. "We had to. There were too many incidents that could not be denied. It all began when we tried to understand the nature of certain underwater objects that followed our submarines. At times they even anticipated our maneuvers! Initially, we thought they were American devices," added Azhazha, raising a hand to his forehead as he recalled what must have been a difficult research project. "One day such an object came to the surface in a rather spectacular fashion. One of our icebreakers was working its way in the Arctic Ocean when a brilliant spherical craft suddenly broke through the ice and flew up vertically, showering the vessel with fragments of ice. All the sailors on deck and the officers on the bridge saw it. And it was hard to deny the hole in the ice!” "Could it have been a missile test?" Our interpreter quickly translated the question and obtained the following answer: "You don't shoot a missile that way. You have to break the ice first.”

edit on 29-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
Interesting, just more info to be brushed aside unfortunately....
Most will pass this off as nothing new.
I always found USOs to be more intriguing than UFOs for some reason.
Even Christopher Columbus saw USOs
edit on 28-6-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

Couldn't they be one and the same?

Could it be that UFOs and USOs are not extra terrestrial but indigenous?

And should that make one sleep more peacefully believing that?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The most interesting thing to me about the so called "USOs" is that aside from the ones which are seen from beach by average everyday citizens such as the craft seen in and around the Gulf Breeze area of Florida, USOs are primarily observed by individuals from military or flight crew type vessels who are "trained observers" and often holders of high level security clearances which makes them very important witnesses to the phenomena. Average Joe schmoe of Pacific City USA can always be countered with, "how do you know you just weren't witnessing some military or commercial aircraft you just weren't aware of" ? But this is much harder to do with a trained observer who is familiar with both his/her own aircraft and the aircraft of the other guys. Its in their best interests to know these things, their survival depends on it. So I like this phenomenon almost better than the terrestrial based observations because the credibility of the witnesses are far greater to my line of reasoning.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Latrodectus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
RT.COM and beforeitsnews. Such great bastions of intelligent discourse and accurate information that is well vetted out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join