It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Navy UFO records say aliens love oceans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website.

The records dating back to soviet times were compiled by a special navy group collecting reports of unexplained incidents delivered by submarines and military ships. The group was headed by deputy Navy commander Admiral Nikolay Smirnov, and the documents reveal numerous cases of possible UFO encounters, the website says.

rt.com...

Apperently over 50% of UFOs are connected with oceans. I guess it is far easier way to remain hidden. I live in a coastal region and there are legends of lights being seen underwater by some of villages that go way back when.

Vladimir Azhazha says that

Instruments malfunctioned with no apparent reason or detected strong interference. The former navy officer says this could be deliberate disruption by UFOs.

It kind of reminds me of the reports of UFOs interfering with nuclear missile bases. Maybe its there way of letting us know who is in control. Of course Russian Navy officials deny any UFO-related encounters exists

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Interesting, just more info to be brushed aside unfortunately....
Most will pass this off as nothing new.
I always found USOs to be more intriguing than UFOs for some reason.
Even Christopher Columbus saw USOs
edit on 28-6-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Seems like the most logical choice. For one, it would probably make for a safer place to land, and a much larger target.

Also, IF I was visiting here from somewhere else far away, and IF I didn't necessarily need to be on dry land, I would much rather hang out in and/or on the Oceans.

(Stay as far away as possible from the disgusting disease-spreading two-legged creatures that infest the dry areas.)

edit on 6/28/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Well, scientists look for planets with water, when they search for goldilocks planets; so either these aliens are using the water to refuel, or perhaps taking some of it home for their own planet. Of course, I think that these aliens would need to have the technology to expand what they take, or I think a lot of us would start to get suspicious at the rate of our depleting ocean water.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust

Of course, I think that these aliens would need to have the technology to expand what they take, or I think a lot of us would start to get suspicious at the rate of our depleting ocean water.

Maybe that's why they're causing the Polar Ice Caps to melt, so that we don't notice.

I don't actually believe that, but something to think about nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Nice find purplemer,
It makes sense that since most of the outer surface of EA*RTH IS liquid that there WOULD be interest there in which the RUSSIAN NAVY encounters. @ times a global naval force conglomerate seems to exist down there

reminds me of when President Putin went down into Lake Baikal

At the weekend Putin, 56, climbed into a cramped mini-submarine and dove almost a mile under the earth's surface to the murky bottom of Lake Baikal, the world's largest and deepest body of fresh water, which lies in the heart of Siberia.

"The submergence is going excellently, and the scenery in the porthole is magnificent," Putin told reporters with composure via a "hydrophone" as the tiny craft descended 1.4km to the deepest point in the southern curve of the lake. He was obliged to wear a special jump suit and pad around in his socks.

And what he seen...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 6/28/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My best guess is UFOs utilize the same function as silicate rock (comets) being bombarded by protons. They use hydrogen and varying combinations of h and o. They pickup water in order to rip apart the molecular bonds. Highly charged rain clouds are also attractive to UFOs.
edit on 28-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have thought about this quite a bit. If you were a space fairing race and possibly at war with other species where would be a good place to hide. Bottom of the deepest parts of the oceans would make a great place to put a hidden base. Also, they know our technology isn't advanced enough to cause them a problem down there. One other aspect of having deep bases would be you do not need to worry about radiation shielding and surface weather conditions which are sometimes violent. It would be a very logical place for an advanced race to set up shop. If they are a water borne being, then it is all the better.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
It would be a very logical place for an advanced race to set up shop. If they are a water borne being, then it is all the better.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
I have thought about this quite a bit. If you were a space fairing race and possibly at war with other species where would be a good place to hide. Bottom of the deepest parts of the oceans would make a great place to put a hidden base.

Why put a base there at all if they can simply exit this dimension yet remain right next to us?

Also, they know our technology isn't advanced enough to cause them a problem down there. One other aspect of having deep bases would be you do not need to worry about radiation shielding and surface weather conditions which are sometimes violent. It would be a very logical place for an advanced race to set up shop. If they are a water borne being, then it is all the better.

I think we would have a much easier time destroying an alien threat at the bottom of the ocean than we would from space or another dimension. Lucky for me I believe they are extra dimensional angels and not some sinister alien threat. I could be wrong though..

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Why put a base there at all if you can simply exit this dimension yet be right next to us?

maybe it depends on species & techs especially if more then 1 species related not to mention honeycombed exits of Co terrains of EA*RTH ?

edit on 6/28/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Why put a base there at all if they can simply exit this dimension yet remain right next to us?

You are making the assumption that is what they are doing. I am making the assumption that they are firmly in our dimension.

I think we would have a much easier time destroying an alien threat at the bottom of the ocean than we would from space.

Well, with stories of them flying over our nuclear missle bases and shutting down our missiles, knocking a warhead out of orbit during a ICBM test, and other things, I don't think we can say it would be easy to do much of anything to them. They have been detected traveling a high speeds even under water. Anything we have would be slow moving in the water in comparison. As such, I don't think we would be able to be effective in an attack on a deep ocean base.

edit on 28/6/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Be cautious about Azhazha, he was severely criticized as overenthusiastic and under-reliable by Feliks Zigel, dean of Soviet ufology, in volume 3 of his reports. See Isaac Koi's posting of that report.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The top of the article says this:

The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website.

Near the bottom the article states this:

Meanwhile Russian Navy officials have denied the collection of UFO-related encounters exists.

So which is it?

This confused report does not lend itself any veracity.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

My best guess is UFOs utilize the same function as silicate rock (comets) being bombarded by protons. They use hydrogen and varying combinations of h and o. They pickup water in order to rip apart the molecular bonds. Highly charged rain clouds are also attractive to UFOs.

And volcanoes..

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Operation Deepfreeze and the Sag Harbor Incident are my favorite USO stories although there are so many of them.
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/russian-officer-alien-machines-under-the-icecaps-2489226.html

“…Something came out of the water cracking the ice three metres wide, and a huge silver bullet disappeared in the sky. Huge blocks of ice, raised in the air tens of meters high, with the cannon roar they hit back on the hummocks, and the water formed in huge bubbles. From it rose a steam. This seems to indicate a giant energy potential that just happened to be released.”

This is a better link> www.nationalufocenter.com...

On a cold and dark evening during the Navy’s “operation Deepfreeze” (1955-1956), a startling encounter took place in Admiralty Bay (Antarctic region) which was witnessed by two crew members and a scientist aboard the icebreaker US Coast Guard Cutter Eastwind.

All of the other crew members were below deck at the time of the incident. At around 9:00 PM, a silvery colored bullet shaped craft” was seen to break through 37 feet of solid ice approximately ½ mile from the ship, and fly off into the sky at a high rate of speed. A Brazilian scientist by the name of Dr. Rubens J. Villela was shocked as he saw the craft tear through the ice. As it broke through, the strange craft hurled enormous blocks of ice high into the sky which fell back to the surface with a great roar. The craft left a circular shaped hole in the ice when it departed. Two additional eyewitnesses (an officer and helmsmen) also noted that boiling water and steam were seen emanating out of the hole where the craft had broken through. This particular UFO/USO case ranks among the most important in all of historic due to the fact that the craft traveled through four different mediums: water, ice, air and space

edit on 29-6-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall Lucky for me I believe they are extra dimensional angels and not some sinister alien threat. I could be wrong though..

If you're going to believe in fantastical things, why not go the whole hog and give them some unicorns to ride on?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
They do... I met one surfing once.

edit on 29-6-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks Purple a decent post at last .........

There has been many sightings of unidentified craft taking up water in australia on many beaches north & south of Sydney just past the surf line.

What i cant make out is there are very few reports if any regarding fresh water?

Regards

edit on 29/6/13 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Interesting stuff mate, maybe they hail from the bottom of our oceans rather than other star systems. Considering the fact that the ocean covers 71 percent of the Earth's surface and contains 97 percent of the planet's water, yet more than 95 percent of the underwater world remains unexplored.

edit on 29-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join