It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchist Adam Kokesh exposed by Team Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Only Kokesh's inner circle - literally the people closest to him, those who were standing right next to him - knew that he was putting on a dog and pony show for the cameras, that he was not really smoking "Columbian Tobacco". Kokesh was counting on the fact that there is no Smell-O-Vision App that would expose him as a fraud. He was hoping that Internet viewers would see this act of "civil disobedience," take note of the fact that the Park Police did not arrest him, and then he would claim "victory" over The Man when he wasn't arrested.

No surprise there. Everything I've read about the man seems to point him out for a fraud trying to instigate civil disobedience, and get a lot of people hurt, like his previous stunt where he supposedly was going to march on Washington D.C. with 1000 of his gun toting buddies, which would have resulted in an even worse crackdown on firearms and then chickened out at the last minute, which was really just a publicity stunt. I rank the guy right up there with Alex Jones in my book.
edit on 28-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Alex Jones may not be the most "diplomatic" person but his point of view seems to be legit with regards to fluoride, vaccines, GMOs, chemtrails, 9/11 being an inside job etc.

It would seem that Adam is in good company.

But there are definitely those who feel that Adam is not helping the cause, that he is a disinfo agent.

I'm still undecided on the issue, but I do like his videos:

edit on 28-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Alex Jones may not be the most "diplomatic" person but his point of view seems to be legit with regards to fluoride, vaccines, GMOs, chemtrails, 9/11 being an inside job etc.

It would seem that Adam is in good company.

But there are definitely those who feel that Adam is not helping the cause, that he is a disinfo agent.

I'm still undecided on the issue, but I do like his videos:

They are both nuts. lol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IRockTheBox

What about them do you consider "nuts"?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

What about them do you consider "nuts"?

Well Kokesh is a scumbag that likes to provoke cops.

As far as A.J. is concerned, the dude seriously needs to chill. I'm afraid one of these days those veins on his forehead are going to explode.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am not sure why you see AK as a 'scumbag' or how you calling him a name equates to him being nuts. As far as his confrontations with cops I see it more as him exercising his rights. I know some people see that as baiting the cops, but a right not exercised is a right lost.

I agree with AJ on most of his positions. While he is definitely over the top, at least he is passionate which is refreshing when you look at the useless sheeple in this country.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ok, that dancing video is just the insane, trying to take rule over the insane. What more can I say, the whole thing is just totally insane.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So this guy will discredit this Adam over a misdemeanor? So Adam didn't get arrested for that particular incident, how does that make him a shill? He was protecting himself from outlandish laws and exercising freedom against unjust laws.

top topics

join