It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV TOOL OF MIND CONTROL, SUBLIMINAL MSG

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OK...link is working...sorry.
Took three tries but it works now.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
United States Patent #6506148........
patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.WKU.&OS=PN/6506148&R S=PN/6506148

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Seekerof]

Interesting patent:

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Abstract
Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go and check it out, is pretty interesting, let�s lurk a bit guys

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Quite the Intersting topic. Well I will agree a friend of mine who I have known for years now has done extensive study into mind control I posted the link to his website on here years ago. His name is kert billings.

Here is his website. www.psychops.com...

Needless to say there are lots of different types of mind control. It has gotten to be quite advanced. One of the biggest parts of mind control is suggestion
But this does not mean that all suggestion is bad that is left up the person to decide what he or she is willing to here see and or belive.

You might know of somthing that is callled a EEG machine.

Basicly it is a machine that measures things like nero imbalances in the brain it is a machine that is usally used with brain trama cases. Most of the time in any kind of science. You will find that observers or researchers do work in what the can measure. By doing so they then have some kind of data to go on with expirements they may engage in later on. Alot of what goes on in the brain is electrical activty for lack of a better way to put it. By measuring the activity over time you can get a general basis of what the mind conciders to be pain or hate. This means with things like a EEG machine this can be introduced. But it is a little worse than that. Once identifed as to what the brain conciders to be pain or what not this also can be introduced from the outside. With wave lenth freq's of different wavelenths. That way by the time the the wavelenth freq enters the brain it mimics the freq that might be somthing like pain or hate. Its just a example. But this is a small overview of what a EEG
machine is. There are lots of other types of ways to introduce Subliminal messages. Take for example light. The eyes that see light open up parts of the brain depending on what kind of light it is exposed to. Alot of this has to do with the expanding and contracting of the pupil. But when you notice movies that have a lot of flash image's in them you might notice that later you will remember that part of the movie more then any other. Flash Imaging is a way of burning picures into the sub trasmitters in the mind. Over time it also can case people to act out what they see. Things like drugs also have a effect on the brain patterns as well. This will cause people over time to be more open to outside suggestion therefore paving the way to more types of mind control that the average persons mind wouldnt have normaly been suggested too. But drugs are not the only way. Taking someone like dan rather or who ever it may be on the televison or radio. By putting forward what ever that infomation this person in this case maybe talking about in the case of the news. If you were to tell people over and over again somthing like well Ossma bin Ladin is the one responceable for what happened on 9-11 evently people will not only belive it the will repeat it and come to the idea that is the truth. In many cases without doing any research to find out as to if that is true or not.
I found this idea rather funny when 9-11 happened I remember asking people in my area a question. Think for a min that I am someone like dan rather and we are back on the morning of 9-11 I come on the televsion and say. "Why Ladys And Gentleman we have a breaking report from the pentagon. The pentagon is annoucing that saddam and iraq are taking responcabilty for these most recent attacks. Most people when I asked that the follow up question I asked was would you have belived it. Everyone of them said yes. But when you ask the why part of that question they could not give a answer. Over a period of time people that have done studys and research on mind controll they look for ways that people if they are looking to control people in this case are more open to outside suggestion. When you start to look at what happened on somthing like 9-11 the people gave uo what ever they needed too to try and make the situation go away so they could live out there lives as if the situtation that was infront of them never took place. Incrementalisation is another form of mind control this evently leads to Compartamentalisaion which is when someone is confronted with outside suggestion and is dismissed because in this case the media told them otherwise. And afterall Dan Rather does not lie.

However much we advance though we are not able to control everyone or everything. I remember years ago when I started on just this message board in some cases it took over a year to convince people that somthing like bohemian grove existed and that a man by the name of alex jones got video of world leaders worshiping a stone owl. Oddly enough even when it was on video tape in some cases people wanted to denigh it. But what I have found is no matter how much someone is unable to think outside the box
This does not mean over time that the hold over peoples minds cannot be broken.

Mind Control is quite the extensive subject. On this subject also. Not sure if anyone has seen it but the governement down in california is now getting sued for expirements on disabled children almost 60 years ago. Its turning into quite the story.

If anyone cant find the story I will post it here thats just my 2 cents on this subject for today.

Falcon

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
act like an hypnosys system ?

Whoever thought in our lifetime there would be a show entitled "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" on primetime and on a regular broadcast network? I'd say they are definantly trying to get an agenda across.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
act like an hypnosys system ?

The magnetic wave emanations from the screen can be manipulated- one day maybe into holographic forms that will appear to speak and move amoungst us.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I don't think the stuff in the Disney cartoons is preplanned, but is bored animators looking to get something over on the management. I subscribe to Computer Graphics World and remember reading something in there about this subject.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join