It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV TOOL OF MIND CONTROL, SUBLIMINAL MSG

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Pay others to control your emotions and think for you. Tell you what your opinion is and help you spend your money on things you don't need. This is entertainment.

Television Programming is a correct statement. You are being programmed. You pay people billions of $ each year to think for you and reprogram your mind with repetion of messages
sponsered by a Non-representative Government(orchestrated by the wealthy elite) and Corporate america. The programming such as News(not reality or necessarily true),Movies(Sex,Violence, Control themes),Sports(predetermined outcomes) Gambling & Music Recording industry brought to you by industries of organized crime since the methods of distribution were invented. Repetition whether true or false good or bad changes the way you think. Television has become the unofficial mind-control branch of the government and a money making outlet for corporate america. Politics have been reduced to greed and control for those that have wealth to stay wealthy.

Politics is about Money, Sex,& Power the same arena as television what better way for politicians and Organized crime to progam your mind. Give me money elect me so I can use my power to help my friends and feed you some insincere speech brought to you like the rest of the news-pre-written and acted out like a soap opera, complete with teleprompters, earphones, directors, writers, actors/politicians, Cue-cards, applause signs, prewritten questions and answers. Much like the events News programs use to shape your opinions and daily lives. Sensationalism sells much better than truth, reality and morals. TV even reduces your attention span so that you consciously forget the messages the electronic criminals are feeding you. Unconsciously you remember everything. Minds are polluted with crap that you do not need to hear or remember, emphasis is placed on issues that are not relevant to our lives, well-being, or happiness.

I'll bet you can remember a Food commercial jingle from 10-15 years ago easier than you can remember who the 1st President was or the age & month your child began to walk. Our minds are being overloaded with useless information this clutters the thought process and interferes with your memory. Distractions such as this are usually emotional. TV places your mind in a relaxed state not conducive to active thought, however the passive state is conducive to forcing information on you that you do not agree with without your mind being able to resist. This is a hypnotic state where you are supseptible to suggestion. TV writers are aware of words, sounds and music that can be used to create a desired emotion in a viewer.They relax you, get you in an emotional state of receptivity and control your mind.

REST OF THE ARTICLE:
www.maxpages.com...

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

VzH

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The worst for sanity are the ads.............

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was reading more about the mind control of tv and look what i found out...

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
act like an hypnosys system ?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
act like an hypnosys system ?

I heard about it, but i couldn�t trust it too much, do u have any trustable source of info where i can read about it?
i�d be really helpful nans,
thx

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Once when my sister and I were watching a television show, we could see a faint logo in the background, and writing. She saw it first, and I told her she was crazy until I adjusted my eyes to look too. I couldnt make out what it said but it was definitely there, and it changed positions, and words peridically. I still occassionally see that stuff if Im looking for it..who knows what on earth it is though.. its weird..

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Some of them are hysterical!

The two best examples I can think of right off the bat (if you don't believe me, try them...)

Alladdin: Right around the "Whole New World" song, just before they get on the carpet, if you turn the volume ALL the way up (and I mean ALL the way), you'll hear very clearly (in Robin Williams' voice) "All good teenagers, take off your clothes!".

Lion King: When Simba plops down to look at Mufasa in the sky, the dust kicks up and briefly spells out the word SEX...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And we should all know that Walt Disney himself was a Mason. Why the sexual messages though? I've seen em' in other Disney cartoons too.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
And we should all know that Walt Disney himself was a Mason. Why the sexual messages though? I've seen em' in other Disney cartoons too.

Peace

Siren when it�s getting married, the priest is horny, and he has a little surprise between his legs

But talking serious the article is very very right about the subliminal messaging and manipulation of the mind with the TV.

Nans can u tell me where to find that the tube acts like an hypnosys system ?

i�d appreciate really much these info thx

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise
Once when my sister and I were watching a television show, we could see a faint logo in the background, and writing. She saw it first, and I told her she was crazy until I adjusted my eyes to look too. I couldnt make out what it said but it was definitely there, and it changed positions, and words peridically. I still occassionally see that stuff if Im looking for it..who knows what on earth it is though.. its weird..

Interesting......i usually tape the tv shows , watch them later.......
Rewind.........
Fast forward.........you know, to get rid of the commercials.........i remember one commercial.....it was about Neutrogena soap......a woman was washing her face with it.......the tape paused while i was fast forwarding , and the image i saw was........pretty sacry......it was a demons head.....like an actual ugly demon face with horns..........it appeared even more clearly once i slowed down the picture.......in slow motion.........
The advertisement did not last long.......it was taken off the air..........usually they put the same ads on at a later time ..........but this commercial did not re-appear.......
For what reason this commercial needed a demons head......who knows???

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I read about this earlier in life, and I recall having an exercise in psychology at school where we were trying to find the messages in the comercials.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The dust from Simba plopping down saying the word sex, although I can't personally verify it being true cause I've never seen that cartoon, doesn't suprise me at all....In fact the word sex and sexual images have been airbrushed into magazine ads, posters and just about everything that has anything to do with advertising for ever. Just flip through a few magazines, any of them...Look at the ads closely...Cigaretts, look in the swirls of smoke....Alchohol, look at the reflections in the glasses or in the ice cubes....Advertisers and just about everyone has been using the ol' subliminal trick for years...Not only just what they put in there but the way the pictures are aranged so that they lead you to focus at certain parts of the pictures and so on....

Never heard about the Alladin thing but I will have to check that one out.....In fact for those of you who have watched "Natural Born Killers" Oliver Stone spent a lot time showing this exact technique.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
The dust from Simba plopping down saying the word sex, although I can't personally verify it being true cause I've never seen that cartoon, doesn't suprise me at all....In fact the word sex and sexual images have been airbrushed into magazine ads, posters and just about everything that has anything to do with advertising for ever. Just flip through a few magazines, any of them...Look at the ads closely...Cigaretts, look in the swirls of smoke....Alchohol, look at the reflections in the glasses or in the ice cubes....Advertisers and just about everyone has been using the ol' subliminal trick for years...Not only just what they put in there but the way the pictures are aranged so that they lead you to focus at certain parts of the pictures and so on....

Never heard about the Alladin thing but I will have to check that one out.....In fact for those of you who have watched "Natural Born Killers" Oliver Stone spent a lot time showing this exact technique.

The worst part of all is that people is not aware of it, or they take it as a joke or paranoia, but it is real, it is there, TV is the worst thing ever to manipulate people, because it creates a false concept of reality, or "news" or whatever around the world of the person that is watching, the people identifies what TV shows with reality, and there comes the problem.
I think we should blow up all the TV Stations in the entire globe

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Look what did i find over the net:

1. Most Televisions from early '90s to present are equipped
with 2 way communication capabilities. The cable TV con-
nection in the wall is a standard coax computer network-
ing cable and provides a way for others to see into your
home even though you are unaware of it.

2. Post mid - '80 automobiles are designed with a computer
chip which can be controlled remotely via satellite. If
desired, individual as well as massive automobile shutdown
in a city could be accomplished. (Your vin # is recorded
and connected with your name)

3. The satellites which are called low earth orbiting
satellites can read a postage stamp on a tennis court.

4. The computer system called the B.E.A.S.T.S. in Brussels,
Belgium records ATM and debit card transactions within
57 seconds. It is known what you bought and where you
bought it. B.E.A.S.T.S. stands for Brussels Electronic
Accounting Surveillance Terminal Systems. It is a Cray
Super Computer.

5. Anything greater than a $5 dollar bill with a date of
1992 or above has a metallic strip running through it. You
can see this strip if you hold it up to the light. The
technology is in place for someone with the correct equip-
ment to drive by your home with a special scanner and know
approcimately how much money you have in your home. It was
placed there under a partial truth as a way to track drug
money, but in reality serves other purposes, since all
nations of the world have the same strip in them. (The
computers don't care what country or what picture is on
the money, they still register the same numbers)

6. The Black helicopters which fly overhead are surveillance
helicopters which use infra-red scanning and can see
through your house. The are illegal helicopters according
to US law, for legal helicopters MUST have positively
marked identification on the bottom of them. These do not.

7. Polar icecaps have been tampered with by elitists in this
world and it has caused tremendous weather shifts world-
wide.

8. Since the 1960's, lasers have been used to create electro-
magnetic fields in the atmosphere in order to control
weather by pulling weather fronts to desired locations.

9. In 1992, it was displayed on the agenda of the Eco-earth
summit meeting in RIO DE JANEIRO by the "elite" wealthy,
world government officials that the present attempts to
cut the world population was not sufficient... That the
Earth's population MUST be cut to 2 billion by the year
2000 at WHATEVER THE COST. Have you ever wondered about
some of these new diseases that all of a sudden spring up
out of nowhere???? Well, Why not just wipe out an entire
continent? How about Africa?? The cruelty of these
wicked, filthy people knows no bounds!!!

10. As soon as they ("the elite") have a green light, a world-
wide economic crash is planned in order to force a one
world government.

11. It has been developed and is ready to be implemented: a
positive identification mark (a computer chip about the
size of a grain of rice) to be inserted into every man,
woman and child on the planet. This will eventually
replace debit and credit cards. We are being prepared
slowly to this by the introduction of microchips in pets
as well as prisoners and babies (so they can't be lost).
This would make every man, woman, and child trackable by
satellite.

Just some information for you: 1 1/2 million dollars was
spent by a medical center on the east coast which was part
of this United Nations project with unlimited funding to
determine where on the body this microchip was to be
implanted. It just so happenned that the microchip is
recharged by a lithium battery. Lithium is sensitive to
heat change. This is what causes the recharging to occur.
After this research, they discovered that which mothers
new all along ... that temperature rises and drops
the most on the back of the hand, and on the forehead. As
a result, the decision was made to implant this coming
microchip either on the back of the hand or on the fore-
head. The right hand was chosen because most people are
right handed. Food for thought is Revelation 13 in the
Bible. Mabe the Bible was right after all.

12 This happens to be ONE of their best and most covered
up secrets:

Since the 1950's, the CIA/DIA(Defense Intelligence Agensy)
FBI, KGB, and other World organizations have taken abused
children and placed them into the most sophisticated mind
control program thought possible wherebye personalities
were split through carefully planned near-death torture
until literal slaves were created with personalities which
could be used for drug-running, prostitution, espionage,
assassinations, political-favors to name a few. Hundreds
of thousands of people in US alone are "asleep" in society
waiting to be accessed by these WICKED, FILTHY human
beings! They live in all walks of life: doctors, lawyers,
computer programmers, nurses, governmental positions to
name a few.
Many of you reading this have heard of Multiple
Personalities, or Multiple personality disorder.
The sick coverup is that almost ALL of those with this
problem were planned deviously by these "elitists" in the
world. You may ask, "How come this information doesn't
get out?" The answer is because these same people control
almost all of the publishing companies. They control
almost ALL major newspapers as well as Banks as well as
News stations.
As your own personal project, find out some of the
organizations which the major news anchormen belong to and
then discover who the leaders of these organizations are,
and you will find out why these people don't talk....
their bosses won't let them!!! Like the one man who
ALMOST succeeded in getting the Federal Reserve
System.audited.... OOPS!! that flight 007 over USSR which
he was on just happened to "look like" a fighter plane ...
Too bad... it got shot down...just a coincidence, of
course.

13. True virtual reality (not the video games or much of the
soft coated "virtual reality" words used to dull your
senses to when the real stuff hits the market) is INSTANT
hypnotism and is planned to put the masses of the people
under total mind control of the ruling elite of the world.
in the same exact way that those who were tortured into
multiple personalities above are under total mind control.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just because something is "on the Internet" does not mean it is true.

1) The capabilities of cable boxes are nearly what you say. But the technology is used by marketers, not government.

2) You would need satellite signal receivers in cars first.

3) Atmospheric distortion makes this impossible.

4) Maybe ... but I thought this was to find transaction fraud?

5) No. The metal strips transmit no signals, and are less capable than anti-theft strips on products in retail stores.

6) Infra-red cannot see through... however, it can give an indication of occupancy.

7) um... ice -[expands]- and becomes larger than an equivalent volume of water. Several have shown that the scare about polar cap melting isn't what it's cracked up to be.

8) lasers are light and cannot generate magnetic fields

9) population is a problem

10) an economic crash is contrary to the goals of "them"

11) the chips are real, location by satellite is a long, long way off, if ever -- you need a fairly strong and constant power source for a continuous transmission trackable from orbit

12+13 dunno -- no comment (yet)

Skepticism doesn't mean disbelief, it means looking at these thories with a cold unbiased "devil's advocate" mind to gauge the possibilities of accuracy.

Many of these things have been long concerns, some are purposeful disinformation.

Here's something more interesting (but much less exciting) than any of the items you posted.

Research two things that seem dissimilar, but are connected:

Corbis
Digital Rights Management

Now tell me how history, and current events can be manipulated by one person.

And don't expect a global econimic melt-down. The doc-com boom-bust has shown us "they" like their money much too much.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i am gonna look for

Corbis
Digital Rights Management

But anyway William, u might be right questioning the source, or the info itself, it is well done, but about the first and main article, do u have something to say?
I�d like to know your opinion from the original article which i started the thread with (if possible).
Anyway gonna research about those 2 things.

And btw william, "they" don�t care about the money, they created it as a tool to control people, without it, they can�t manipulate people, but is not because it gives them all they want, is the perfect tool for them to manipulate society.
Don�t forget the world when there was no gold coin, the people were exchanging their needs, between each other, everyone depended on everyone else to get, food, clothes or whatever, untill money divide that connection between people, to make people care about the money and not about the person. Then people starts to follow orders for money, and do not fair stuff to many people.Also it gave them the possibility to separate society in classess (depending on the amount of money you had) which is definitly the final step to start a take over on our Globe...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's not just TV that controlls people, but every other mass media. I started learning about this when I was a preteen. It started with video game magazines. I am a fan of Sega and Nintendo video games. As I read those magazines, I noticed that the writers controlled what people bought and didn't buy. They would constantly say stuff like, "Sega is evil," without any *real* back up; they would use outrageous claims like "they make their programmers work in tiny basement rooms for days nonstop, with no breaks for sleeping or eating." You know, stuff that was obviously a lie. And of course, they would use the, "game company X just plain sucks" thing over and over. And people would believe them! They would make rediculous claims about the popular game companies, that any technical minded person knows is not true. Like once they claimed the PS2 could do things that technical people know ONLY a supercomputer can do. At one time they were claiming PS2 would plug into your head one day, like on the movie the Matrix.

It shocked me that people would blindly follow what those magazines said! Because of the magazines, and the people who believed that ridiculous stuff, lots of companies died or became successful. Needless to say, I stopped reading video game magazines.

It was not long before I noticed this type of thing in everything--the news, movies, etc. People would blindly follow what the media said, and would parrot everything it said. It made me sick.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
That�s another way to control people�s opinion and so on, but this is more in america than in any other place, is interesting reading, enjoy

(BTW is a nice reading)

-"Who Rules America"-

The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken. There is no greater power in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America. No king or pope of old, no conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's mass news and entertainment media.

Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

The mass media form for us our image of the world and then tell us what to think about that image. Essentially everything we know -- or think we know -- about events outside our own neighborhood or circle of acquaintances comes to us via our daily newspaper, our weekly news magazine, our radio, or our television.

It is not just the heavy-handed suppression of certain news stories from our newspapers or the blatant propagandizing of history-distorting TV "docudramas" that characterizes the opinion-manipulating techniques of the media masters. They exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in their management of the news and the entertainment that they present to us.

For example, the way in which the news is covered: which items are emphasized and which are played down, the reporter's choice of words, tone of voice, and facial expressions; the wording of headlines; the choice of illustrations -- all of these things subliminally and yet profoundly affect the way in which we interpret what we see or hear.

www.theunjustmedia.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i was taking this topic seriously until gazrok told us about that disney stuff

as they say in my part of the world "I Pi55ed Myself Laughing!"

on a serious note, and i mean DEADLY serious, why would there be sexual messages in KIDS films?

doesn't anyone else find that alarming?

I mean, WHAT THE HELL ARE DISNEY PLAYING AT????

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
United States Patent #6506148........
patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.WKU.&OS=PN/6506148&R S=PN/6506148

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Seekerof]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join