It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
No one walked up to them and offered them a sex industry job.
They were lured with false statements about valid work.

Then why are the charges "prostitution" and not rape?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

I do not know I was not there...have a good week-end...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

BTW...serious question. What is a chester? Is it just a John or is it someone else like a pimp?

A Chester is a pedophile it was an old politically incorrect cartoon character from Hustler Magazine I think from the 1970's-80's The cartoon character was referred to as Chester the Molester...

edit on (6/28/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Obviously because the Vatican was the one prostituting the kids.

You are really dense aren't you? Either that or you are a troll.

Just stop trying to justify what went on here, mkay?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Father Gabriele Amorth, 85, who has been the Vatican's chief exorcist for 25 years and says he has dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Yes that does sound awfully busy.
25 years is roughly 9100 days.
That's 7.69 exorcisms a day, working 24 hours daily with no days off.
That's 3 hours per exorcism without travel time or bathroom breaks.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Beartracker16 because: added info from replied to post to ease understanding

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Just saying, a lot of prostitutes arnt always doing it cause they want to, they can be drugged beaten or whatever.. The pimp gets them addicted to the drugs, he tells them to go out and sell yourself to get money for the drugs, they get hooked and its not always something easy to get out of.. Allot of them are scared to death.. People can do #ed up # to people minds, make them think whatever they want and seeing as there children they'd be easier to minipulate. I think its really #ed up the way you think, your kinda like the sort of sicko that thinks its all the girls fault that she got raped cause she was in a minishirt or its okay the 11 year old wanted it , sort yourself out

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

So, pointing out that 17 year old prostitutes aren't the little innocent angels being portrayed by the Vatican haters, I'm the one who needs to sort myself out? That's rich.

Maybe if people weren't so blinded by their hatred of the Vatican they would realize that those prostitutes would have gotten their sex with old men whether it was the Vatican or not.

BTW.....as a gay man I despise the Vatican and if the story be true I say hang them all. But don't portray prostitutes as innocent.

I am talking only of the ones "lured in" while they were innocently hanging out outside a gay bar for everything other than gay sex for money........because teenagers hang out outside gay bars all the time.

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well first of all I don't see anywhere where it says they where 17 it says "underage" plus the articale also says they where lured by false advertisements for modeling and such.. So explain to me why you think these children arnt innocent? These where STARVING and DESPERATE children looking to make money , so they attended a advertisement to try make the job. Why are you trying to jusitfy this? My whole family are catholics, and sure I disagree allot with the stolen catholic church myself but I do not have hatred for them, I hate nobody, so I'm not blinded by hatred for them.. I just can't get my head around your way of thinking.
edit on 01/04/2013 by Psych3d3licPsych3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

Wow I love how you numbers people put together the mathmatics...I do not have that gift...his claim seems a bit off but maybe he had helpers...goodness grief...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psych3d3licPsych3
These where STARVING and DESPERATE children looking to make money , so they attended a advertisement to try make the job.

Were they forced to have sex or did they have sex and take the money?

Forced = innocent

Have the sex and take the money = not innocent

I just can't get my head around your way of thinking.

That's my way of thinking. Sorry. They could have walked out the door at anytime or the charges would also be kidnapping.

I can't wrap my head around calling boys who hang out in front of gay bars for money innocent.

So, I guess we will have to agree (that if this story is true the Vatican needs to be held accountable) to disagree (that the little angels hanging out in front of the gay bar were innocent).

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I don't know, were they forced to? The article doesn't say one way or the other, so you jumping the gun and assuming these boys willfully had sex with old men is a bit strange.

Them being lured in with false advertising kind of points toward them not being willful participants. If they were hanging out in front of gay clubs prostituting themselves, why would they have to lie to them about modeling?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Them being lured in with false advertising kind of points toward them not being willful participants. If they were hanging out in front of gay clubs prostituting themselves, why would they have to lie to them about modeling?

I think only a few were hanging out, a few were lured. etc. I'm only talking about the ones who actively and willfully prostituted themselves.

As far as the priests, if this is true, I am on the same page with everyone here with my disgust.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Maybe the gay bar is in the middle of town, and they where walking around as they had no where else to go, hungry and desperate .. And there little children man, you really think if they walked out the old dirty basturd would of let them? Your twisted , justfy it all you like

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

How do you know the police weren't the ones hanging out at the gay bar luring in desperate looking kids that were just walking by?

I just don't understand why you would automatically assume that little kids hang around gay bars looking to sell their bodies for gay sex.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Aren't these the people who we're supposed to trust?!

You're serious ? You'd trust your children alone with these people ? Just look at 'em !

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Keep far away from Religion as possible, it is full of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You'd think the Vatican would have learned their lesson by now after the previous altar boy scandal a few years back, but apparently they believe they are above the law.

It says that they chose the boys who were "starving and desperate" as their targets and that even police helped to round these boys up. Aren't these the people who we're supposed to trust?!

www.ibtimes.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

The Catholic Church leadership have been taking advantage of the poorest and the most downtrodden for centuries.

In the days of the work houses, they would clothe and feed them but only the most basic rations that they could get away with, while they worked their orphans etc 14+ hours a day for no pay to "pay for their room and board" from very young ages.

The Catholic Church is one of the most henious organizations of the planet, and the brainwashed faithful keep giving their money to the "glory of God".

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

My whole family are catholics

And most likely great people 100%.
What the sick lil basturds that have been ruining your faith have apparently done
Will be judged. No hate here. Only pity.
edit on 28-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I mean priests and police. Aren't they "supposed" to be trustworthy? Isn't that in their job descriptions?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree, their sins will catch up with them, they can gain all the wealth they want but what profit a man , if he gains the whole world and loses his soul

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join