It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

The Vatican was the one prostituting them! Read the article because you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Do you really think little kids want old men having sex with them? Really? Pretty ignorant if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where does it say the vatican kidnapped the kids and sold them to others to have sex? That is what you are describing.

What is in the article is that the kids were hanging out in front of a gay bar to be picked up to be paid for sex....i.e. prostituting themselves.

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome's Termini train station.

Tell me again why kids would hang out in front of a gay bar unless they wanted have sex with old men for money?

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There are said to an entire underground city under rome and the vatican with catacombs. What some people do there is a mystery. The problem is people think this is all hyperbole or outright myths.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The article implies the police were hanging outside of the gay bar. It could be they would recruit them with "modeling deals" as they were walking by.

I see no reason for young boys to be hanging out at a gay bar. If they are as young as the article implies, they have yet to figure out what sexuality even is.

For someone who claims he isn't defending the Vatican, you sure are trying your damndest.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ok, blaming the victim is pretty low there buddy.

Here's a quote
"The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate"

What would you be ready to do to save your own life? I'm pretty sure you'd be thinking every exit has an entrance for a new experience.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And, the article clearly states they were under age.

"He lured underage boys" with "false offers for work"

There is more here:

www.theaustralian.com.au...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Since when is prostituting yourself in front of a gay bar innocent? Not that I'm sticking up for the big V but come on......

Really

Are you blaming the victims? Whats wrong with you??? Are you a cop or a priest??? Or perhaps a chester...I can't think of any other reason why you would choose to play the devil's advocate on this matter...
edit on (6/28/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

You've spent absolutely NO time on the street with the element that lives there, have you? Ever? How can you possibly call people "chesters" for pointing out these were hardly abducted kids from a shopping mall arcade or something, but street kids who were going to have customers that night, one way or another. The Vatican made it their night. Well, the Vatican is full of a sickness that needs purged and this Pope may be the man to do it. Some of his actions in the first days were telling and encouraging.

The kids are only about half victim, at best though. Half predator, or they aren't on the street and alive for long. It's not a place forgiving of weakness.

* By the way ... for the details of the article? It also mentions the accuser was SO horrified and repulsed by what he now claims....he waited until after they refused to reinstate him after his term of punishment before bothering to mention it. Something tells me...his version of events ain't quite the full truth either.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

Ok, blaming the victim is pretty low there buddy.

I still don't see how they are a victim when they willfully engaged in the sex for money (as I didn't see in the article any mention of rape or molestation).

Here's a quote
"The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate"

So, you wouldn't blame the poor heroin addict who just shot your wife/husband/daughter/son/mother/father because he was "starving and desperate"?

I'm pretty sure you'd be thinking every exit has an entrance for a new experience.

Pun intended?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To the pit with them... Feed them to the lions!! What!? They did barbaric things to innocent children in the name of out dated customs with the help of corrupt police. I say re-open the Colosseum in Rome and throw 'em all in there with a couple of lions and let it serve as a lesson to the next sick bastard that comes around.

That's not even remotely funny. The Christians who were sent to their deaths in the Coliseum and fed to lions and slaughtered by gladiators for sport, were the real Christians. You can always tell the real deal between the ones who are willing to die for what they believe and those who pussy out when it's time to put their money where their mouth is. A faux Christian will balk when the sword raises to strike off their heads.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't think it was meant to be funny...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have spent time on the street,,,from 12-17 years of age...you sir did not change or alter my view on this...5 years of being on the street and underage that is the time I spent,,,what about you???

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

If you prostituted yourself in any way shape or form during that period (even if you were desperate), I'd still not call you innocent.

Sorry.

Now, if you would say be working in a soup kitchen to get by and was forced to have sex with the priest in the rec room, then I'd call you innocent.

I hope some people can see the difference?

edit on 28-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

3NL1GHT3N3D1 is right. It wasn't meant to be funny. I wasn't being sarcastic either. I should of said mean, starving lions

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You're heroin addict comparison is totally irrelevant. Food isn't a self inflicted addiction. It's food. You know that thing you need to survive?

Pun intended? Yes, indeed it was.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I hope some people can see the difference?

I do not think you see the difference...there is a reason why chesters are put in prison...It is illegal to have sex with underage children...It is illegal to pimp out underage children...It is illegal to pay to have sex with underage children...period...This is why they dont prosicute children for what chesters do to them...they are the innocent parties in these gross acts done to them by ADULTS!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

An ivestigation has been opened and four people are named
by the magistrates. The suspects are said to include a monsignor who is currently the
secretary of an important bishop. Also being investigated is a former Carabinieri police
officer suspected of recruiting under-age boys.

The discussion is not about how untarnished by the world the victims
are. No one walked up to them and offered them a sex industry job.
They were lured with false statements about valid work.

Your strawman argument

edit on 28-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Off and on from 13yrs old to 19yrs old and homeless from about 18 to 21 in a right and proper way (cars, shelters and other people's couches when Job Corps wasn't there), if it's all that relevant. The last thing I'd call boys picked up outside a gay bar like that is entirely innocent victims. If we can't even agree there is a street culture then I guess agreement on anything further is out the window.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Many of you obviously have issues with the Vatican, and by association, the Catholic church... As do I.

...and these little tidbits of information just add fuel to your fire. However...

The source of these stories is a sordid little creature desperately trying to save his own neck... What part of "trying to save his neck" hasn't occurred to anyone yet?

Consider the source of the accusations before buying into the story in wholesale lots.

Smoke? Some. Fire? Ain't necessarily so.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Its okay to agree to disagree...I do have to admit that stuff like this triggers me...Had to go take a shower...Whew....much better now...I still like you wrabbit and will continue to read your posts and appreciate your views...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
This is why they dont prosicute children for what chesters do to them.

They don't prosecute underage prostitutes? I really had no idea. I googled it and I didn't see any.

So, every single 17 year old prostitute out there is an innocent little angel and it was someone else who Chester'ed them into it?

You must not know many 17 year olds?

BTW...serious question. What is a chester? Is it just a John or is it someone else like a pimp?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join