It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev Indictment released. Get it here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Okay, the signature line on page 74 has today's date. This is hot off the printer so to speak.

It's the full criminal indictment for the surviving brother of the Boston Bombings. As most indictments do, this has all the details that weren't spelled out quite this way before. They have to lay out a good part of the case at this stage if they want the case to carry forward, so these are always important documents. As one quick item I came across, I hadn't seen reports of what he'd written in the boat, precisely. This has it.

lO. On April 19, 2013, While DZHOKHAR A. TSARNAEV was hiding from police in a drydocked boat in a Watertown, Massachusetts backyard, he wrote a message on an inside wall and beams of the boat that said (among other things): “The U.S. Government is killing our innocent Civilians;" “I can't stand to see such evil go unpunisbed;" “We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all;" “Now I don't like killing innocent people it is forbidden in Islam but due to said [unintelligible] it is allowed;" and “Stop killing our innocent people and we will stop."

In addition, it specifies things like the suspected source and construction of the bombs, the motivations in some detail to what is known thus far, as well as a variety of other details which certainly don't show up in the same story among media, let alone in a logical order and 'just the facts' presentation as this does.

So, agree or not with the story..HERE is the actual story to be debating as they have it on paper and on the record.

Multi-Count Indictment for the Boston Bombings

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hmm, I've never killed anyone in my life.. Innocent or otherwise.

So, there's that..

These cowards that announce these attacks on innocent people are in retaliation to 'us' killing their innocents, would be better off in the lands that the conflicts occur and fighting the people they see with weapons.

Nah, easier to behead people in the street and blow up men, women and children at marathons.

Cowards...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Interesting...section 7. The "pressure cookers were in black backpacks". I am sure the video showed a silver pack...
Thought he has a rifle too....this say only one 9mm handgun.
edit on 27-6-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

That is what makes these documents interesting, IMO. This is the story they'll have to hold to from here on out, if anything up to this point has been different. From now on, this is the version the courts take as the Government's honest presentation (only version they'll get, anyway.. lol).

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

lO. On April 19, 2013, While DZHOKHAR A. TSARNAEV was hiding from police in a drydocked boat in a Watertown, Massachusetts backyard, he wrote a message on an inside wall and beams of the boat that said (among other things): “The U.S. Government is killing our innocent Civilians;" “I can't stand to see such evil go unpunisbed;" “We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all;" “Now I don't like killing innocent people it is forbidden in Islam but due to said [unintelligible] it is allowed;" and “Stop killing our innocent people and we will stop."

And they want to call that 'domestic terrorism' ?

I don think so nor is it case of 'workplace violence'.

That is straight up radical jihad.

Think Tsarnev needs to go directly to GITMO.
edit on 27-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I know people love pushing the "The gubbiment did it!" angle... But it will be interesting to see what facts come out of the case, and what the brother's story actually is.

One of the parts that I find interesting is the naked man being arrested, where the common conspiracy angle is that it was the other brother and police killed him afterward to coverup the whole 'false flag' thing.

Oficially he died after an encounter with police and Dzhohar ran him over.

No matter what angle you believe is the actual account, the trial so long as facts are disseminated, should be very enlightening.

And even had certain things like the "naked man in the street is Dzhokhar's brother" been true, it doesn't automatically mean it's a false flag conspiracy (making CTs salivate I'm sure.)

You could have a run of the mill conspiracy.... Cops find suspect responsible for bombing, cops take law into their own hands... etc, etc.

How many cop killers have accidentally found themselves dead before they made it to the station?

Lot's of juicy stuff in any case once this gets resolved.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wouldn't you rather see him found guilty in a court of law? Extrajudical proceedings suck, they do not provide a shadow of a doubt justice.

I would far rather see him undergo a legal trial, have the facts disseminated, and him and any accomplices be held to the law in the name of the people they victimized.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Wouldn't you rather see him found guilty in a court of law? Extrajudical proceedings suck, they do not provide a shadow of a doubt justice.

Depends on in a court of law he would be found guilty and sentenced to death and executed that creates an uproar in the middle east they riot, and protest and do other things for less that get's a bunch of people killed for no reason.

Now on the other hand a indefinite stay at gitmo had 10 years of that already not too so much of a whimper.

I would far rather see him undergo a legal trial, have the facts disseminated, and him and any accomplices be held to the law in the name of the people they victimized.

Sure if we lived in an ideal world where the reality is always quite different.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

“The U.S. Government is killing our innocent Civilians;" “I can't stand to see such evil go unpunished;"

But wait, I thought they attacked us because we have freedoms that they hate??

Well now the truth finally comes out. When you invade peoples' countries and bomb them you shouldn't be shocked if they attack you.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I might surprise some, but I don't think we should be elevating this to the level of Jihad or Terrorism. Precisely why are we saying that? Because they were legends in their own minds? These two were fruit loops with a double dose of sugar coating.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was thrown out of the mosque -- the Islamic Society of Boston -- about three months ago, after he stood up and shouted at the imam during a Friday prayer service, they said. The imam had held up slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. as an example of a man to emulate, recalled one worshiper who would give his name only as Muhammad.

Enraged, Tamerlan stood up and began shouting, Muhammad said.

“You cannot mention this guy because he’s not a Muslim!” Muhammad recalled Tamerlan shouting, shocking others in attendance.
Source

It takes a pair to get up and tell the head Preacher he's basically an idiot, to be generic for ANY religion, since it would be equally out of line in all....and argue to shout down Martin Luther King's memory as something to emulate in ideals, if nothing else. They were radical beyond the norm, and then some. Fruity.

The indictment also confirms something else. They just played 'follow the numbered steps' that Inspire magazine had for that edition. (I heard a rumor it did or something.
) and they didn't work worth a darn anyway. The whole world saw what they did in a close packed group of people. HONESTLY? I think the size of container should have been almost unthinkably worse.

What another one of their bombs did across open pavement ....or didn't do much at all, really...is most telling.

Overhead photos of the Boston Brothers shoot out with police

It made a smudge on the blacktop. They made giant M-80's.....apparently thinking the only difference between fireworks/black powder and real stuff is size and packing. Well, thankfully. So few were lost for that lack of thought.

He's a mass murderer. Try him, convict him (if it goes as many of us assume ..to be all fair court about things) and then show him the Timmy McVeigh express lane to the room at Terre Haute.

Fair and square with all proper rights intact ....and a conviction should still give a corpse in record time. I don't want to imagine supporting this guy for decades. He's not that old.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I might surprise some, but I don't think we should be elevating this to the level of Jihad or Terrorism. Precisely why are we saying that? Because they were legends in their own minds? These two were fruit loops with a double dose of sugar coating.

We weren't I stated an opinion just don't like people like Tsarnev.

It takes a pair to get up and tell the head Preacher he's basically an idiot, to be generic for ANY religion, since it would be equally out of line in all....and argue to shout down Martin Luther King's memory as something to emulate in ideals, if nothing else. They were radical beyond the norm, and then some. Fruity.

Emulation of a guy who practiced peaceful solutions is an idiot?

He's a mass murderer. Try him, convict him (if it goes as many of us assume ..to be all fair court about things) and then show him the Timmy McVeigh express lane to the room at Terre Haute.

Sorry not the same as one was not 'religously driven',

People wanna give him a trial so be it, but be prepared for that kangaroo court, the media sensationalism with the rest of the world who will cherrypick and add to the jihad propaganda machine.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

People wanna give him a trial so be it, but be prepared for that kangaroo court, the media sensationalism with the rest of the world who will cherrypick and add to the jihad propaganda machine.

But you think a midnight rendition to Gitmo would incite less cries of wrath from the Muslim extremist world? You are so far from reality in this case.

How is kidnapping and holding someone prisoner in a court that resides in legal limbo be less aggravating than trying and convicting someone while upholding their rights? Think about it for a minute.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But you think a midnight rendition to Gitmo would incite less cries of wrath from the Muslim extremist world? You are so far from reality in this case

Yeah someone is far from reality as in never said anything about rendition that was started long before the last administration,

How is kidnapping and holding someone prisoner in a court that resides in legal limbo be less aggravating than trying and convicting someone while upholding their rights? Think about it for a minute.

Kidnapped quite the exaggeration as he was 'arrested'.

Ultimately tho think people should let the Boston Bombing victims decide what to do.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

And they want to call that 'domestic terrorism' ?

Yes, that has a big hidden agenda behind it....
are we seeing it yet?

ETA: not directed at you Neo, but to all of us.
Something is rotten in Denmark.
edit on 27-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Because they were legends in their own minds? These two were fruit loops with a double dose of sugar coating.

Yes but they had training in jihad, even if it was just "online".
They acted with jihad in the heart.

So, should they be tried as war prisioners?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Emulation of a guy who practiced peaceful solutions is an idiot?

I must have said that badly. In this case, the Islamic Cleric heading Friday Prayers was the person who held up the MLK photo (A good thing), as the report there goes. Then these two brothers made a scene, shouting him down and suggesting he was an idiot to be doing it because MLK wasn't a Muslim. That was the brothers saying it and how they got thrown out of their Mosque before this all happened. That's why I think it's giving them too much credit for saying they were terrorists.

Their own Faith tossed them for being too extreme..so what part of the Faith was it for? The Son of Sam killer got orders from his neighbors dog. (Literally... His own claim) People do things for all kinds of crazy motivations that make sense to them, if no one else. I don't know how religion fit into it for them but they sure didn't sound like they fit into the religion.

As far as the trial? I heard the same things about McVeigh back then. They almost tried him here in Springfield, Missouri for some unique security features our Federal courthouse apparently has, as just one of a couple major reasons I watched that one as close as any trial I've ever seen. No militia came to his aid and no funny business happened at trial. He got canned like tuna and buried rather unceremoniously. It's what I think the best outcome will be for our Boston Bomber here.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Because they were legends in their own minds? These two were fruit loops with a double dose of sugar coating.

Yes but they had training in jihad, even if it was just "online".
They acted with jihad in the heart.

So, should they be tried as war prisioners?

What training is the question? They read Inspire? A few sites I'm on had those magazines at one time or another. 10's of millions of people have read them for novelty factor while a small % have used them seriously, it seems.. The real world result sure wasn't great....so I'm thinking the advice it had elsewhere wasn't entirely solid either.

I stopped trying that stuff back with the Anarchists Cookbook and Jolly Rogers Cookbook. (Bush Sr. was President back then.. ) Ah... There is something to be said for the classics. lol.. As I understand it though, that's about the extent of their training and of course, it sure showed, IMO.

War Prisoners? Nope...... This nation has dealt with exceptional criminals before. These two were both exceptionally clumsy and amateurish, but exceptionally heinous in the damage which was done. Too bad for the one who lived....he gets the rage for both in how this all likely turns out. We can't kill him twice though... Old age or the hot shot. Either way, that'll be his outcome.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

According to sources, Tsarneaev downloaded "Defense of the Muslim Lands,
the First Obligation After Imam," by Abdullah Azzam.

He scrawled on the inside of the boat his confession, that he killed in revenge
for the killings in his home country. He is as old as any soldier, his age cannot
be a factor. He killed innocent people, planning to shred them, shatter them,
and kill. I have no sympathy for him except that he fell prey to a radical aspect
of Islam, which is a tragedy.

He needs to be tried accordingly. Of course, I am not one to champion
indefinite detention, that is a rather large option for a tryannical government
that may be out killing our journalists, they dont have to give us notice.

edit on 27-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh I don't have a shred of sympathy for him. Not a bit. This wasn't terrorism though. This was something a 13yr old in most Midwestern and some Western states could make with fireworks sold at the local stores and his mothers turkey cooker. Al Qaeda plans big, hits big and kills big. 1993 was a screw up (thank god) but this current war gave them over 10 years to become PhD experts in urban warfare.

If the real "A" team of terrorists or those our guys have been fighting, actually hit here? I think the numbers would have been swapped. Maybe 3 survivors ...and everyone else dead in something the networks most definitely wouldn't have shown. Even the Palestinian vest bombers with supplies choked off by embargo made things far far more lethal than those. Dumb and Dumber with sad little lives saw a way to become famous......as I'm fearing is happening more and more with some of this.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah someone is far from reality as in never said anything about rendition that was started long before the last administration,

You said and I quote:

That is straight up radical jihad.

How do you expect Tsarnaev to get to Gitmo without a rendition? That's how it's done. A black bag goes over a person's head, they are shackled and transferred out on ghost planes.

The Navy doesn't run any commercial flights there anymore.

And simply because you say he's a prisoner of war, vs, a prisoner of the US (where he should be prosecuted because that's where and who he committed his crimes against.) doesn't necessarily mean he would automatically be transferred on a military flight. For one, he's not in custody of the military.

Although, I should note that sometimes it's backwards,

sometimes Gitmo has custody then puts them on a rendition flight:

In September 2006, President Bush announced that fourteen "high-value detainees" were to be transferred to military custody of the Guantánamo Bay detention camp from civilian custody by the CIA. He admitted that these suspects had been held in CIA secret prisons overseas, known as black sites.

Source

In any case, I think I have supported my point (if you actually spend time looking at the situation as a whole), the remaining brother should be charged and tried in a US court of Justice, in the name of the country and his victims.

Him disappearing off the map does not give any sense of justice to those people and it's not you and your wayward opinion the state should be seeking justice for, it is anyone who was directly affected by the events in Boston.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join