It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The true CHRISTIAN VIEW on this would be you treat others as friends whomever they are. and you dislike their sin...so don't do it.
I don't stone witches either nor do I fail to smile at who I meet.
Love the sinner WHATEVER but hate the sin.
I am no judge of man ,God is a friend I do not fear God,hell I can't define him I just feel the need to do so.
Praise him don't harm or cause negative acts claiming God's name it is YOU who chooses to interpret as you do.
If I'm mistaken then I guess I'll find out when I'm dead but it just seems to me there is enough death,division and pain, we need to stop all that.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by colbe

I think Christianity is the disorder here.

God is man's greatest creation and some of you people put way too much stock in an old story book written by men and used to control and manipulate you.

Religion has done far more harm throughout our history then homosexuality ever will.

You would judge everyone by that logic?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Bigotry. Antipathy. Aversion. Hostility. Enmity. Prejudice. Fear. Antagonism. Hatred.

Is this how you persevere? May God have mercy on your soul.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
There is an inherent complexity to our existance. As Americans, we should defend freedom, even if it is a freedom that we would not choose to exercise. As Christians, we know what freedoms to pursue and what to avoid. There are institutions in place that exploit our ideology to our detriment.

We have been villianized as oppressive, and this cannot stand.

Now is the time to drive a wedge between what we represent, and the facade of our "alleged" representatives in power. We are all awakening.

God gave us a choice, it is not man's place to remove that choice through legislation. What happened today was right.

Boba

I think this was really well put from a Christian. You didn't bash gay people yet put things into perspective from your point of view that was respectful to all. Just wanted to comment on that.

I have a gay friend. She is also Christian. She told me a few years ago she was going to be celebrate because the bible told her it was wrong to be a lesbian. That didn't resonate with me - that because she loved another woman she would go to hell. I don't know what it's like to be this way but I can assure anyone on here I've known evil gay/lesbian people and I've known evil straight people. The gay/lesbians I know now are some of the best people to call friends.

Isn't there a saying about casting stones?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

The OP is the one lumping an entire group under one banner, not me.
The disorder comment was just a jab back at his disorder comment, don't fret.

I think everyone has a right to believe what they want and not ridicule others cause its not what they believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Ask God in prayer, He will give you the grace to believe. Jesus said:

"The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

I will ask again...

Where is it that Jesus has been quoted saying that??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by colbe

Bigotry. Antipathy. Aversion. Hostility. Enmity. Prejudice. Fear. Antagonism. Hatred.

Is this how you persevere? May God have mercy on your soul.

Nah, you simply reject the message, none of your words apply to the message from Jesus, go read it again.

Les,

Prophecy makes God's plan explicit.

I was a fallen away, Christmas and Easter Catholic, did not know the faith, lived as I please, no parents to direct me. Then, I went to a place where Mary appeared in the states and had a conversion experience. Our Lord's mother was appearing to the seer with a message.

Read the messages from Heaven, Protestant and Catholic. If you do not believe now, maybe you will soon.
No one talks like that down here. Pray, speak to God every day from now on, even if for 10 minutes. Please...

And bookmark, these links to the daily messages from Heaven. What can it hurt? I can't convince people.

Catholic ~ www.catholicbinder.com... and Yahoo Groups - Seers 2

Protestant ~ ft111.com... and openheaven.com... (prophecies forum)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by colbe
Ask God in prayer, He will give you the grace to believe. Jesus said:

"The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

I will ask again...

Where is it that Jesus has been quoted saying that??

mOjOm, hi,

I posted the link to the messages in the OP. Jesus speaks to a seer, Maureen, she is in Ohio.

www.holylove.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wow, thats a reliable source.
So we're all supposed to take this seer Maureen's word for it?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm going to make this really simple for all of you. You may or may not believe me; but here goes....

When someone prays for something, and it happens, god did it. When it goes the other way, the devil did it. Now let's say two christians prayed about DOMA. One prayed for it to pass, one prayed for it to go away. Regardless of the winner, god made it happen in someone's eyes. Why is this?

It's because of a primitive childlike understanding of god. Very few religious folk actually understand the real god. They worship a reflection of their personal ego. They say, "This is what I believe ... and I'm made in god's image ... so god must agree with me. Praise the lord!"

Also, don't be so quick to use the bible to attack people for loosely worded "sins" when you break one of the ten commandments every sunday when you bow down to the graven image of the crucifix.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
There is an inherent complexity to our existance. As Americans, we should defend freedom, even if it is a freedom that we would not choose to exercise. As Christians, we know what freedoms to pursue and what to avoid. There are institutions in place that exploit our ideology to our detriment.

We have been villianized as oppressive, and this cannot stand.

Now is the time to drive a wedge between what we represent, and the facade of our "alleged" representatives in power. We are all awakening.

God gave us a choice, it is not man's place to remove that choice through legislation. What happened today was right.

Boba

I think this was really well put from a Christian. You didn't bash gay people yet put things into perspective from your point of view that was respectful to all. Just wanted to comment on that.

I have a gay friend. She is also Christian. She told me a few years ago she was going to be celebrate because the bible told her it was wrong to be a lesbian. That didn't resonate with me - that because she loved another woman she would go to hell. I don't know what it's like to be this way but I can assure anyone on here I've known evil gay/lesbian people and I've known evil straight people. The gay/lesbians I know now are some of the best people to call friends.

Isn't there a saying about casting stones?

A verse used to excuse mortal sin, Jesus speaks of "just judgment" in John 7.

Dianec, I said the same before my conversion, what is wrong with two people loving each other? As I shared, it is a disorder, you can think you are homosexual but you cannot act on it. You must CONFESS the sin of sodomy to God and remain celibate.

God loves the sinner not the sin. Scripture shows UNREPENTANT sodomites are in hell. It has been revealed. The times, really, the end times, mortal sin is denied and accepted.

God bless,

colbe

+ + +

2 Peter 2:4-6
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment: 5 And spared not the original world, but preserved Noe, the eighth person, the preacher of justice, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly. 6 And reducing the cities of the Sodomites, and of the Gomorrhites, into ashes, condemned them to be overthrown, making them an example to those that should after act wickedly.

2 Peter 2:4-6: Peter also reveals that the Sodomites are suffering in hell for their sins by comparing the Sodomites’ punishment to the eternal punishment of the evil angels. Just as God did not spare the angels when they sinned but cast them into hell, so He did the same with the Sodomites when He “condemned them to extinction and made them an example to those who were to be ungodly.”

Jude 5
I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not: 6 And the angels who kept not their principality, but forsook their own habitation, he hath reserved under darkness in everlasting chains, unto the judgment of the great day. 7 As Sodom and Gomorrha, and the neighboring cities, in like manner, having given themselves to fornication, and going after other flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 5-7: Like Peter, Jude confirms that the Sodomites are in hell by saying that they had the same fate as the evil angels. Jude says just as the evil angels were condemned to hell, the Sodomites “likewise” (Greek, hos) acted immorally and are undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. “Undergoing” (Greek, upechousai) is a present participle which means their suffering is ongoing. See also the clear polarity between those who are saved (v.5) and those who are condemned (vv. 6-7,11,13)....

www.brutallyhonest.org...

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge just judgment.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
After many a conversation with followers of the christian faith I have learnt that (according to them) God created everything...therefore God created Gays... so let god deal with it... its so simple.
Christians should be called contradictors...instead of spreading the true word of the bible...LOVE.. they just use it to voice their own prejudices, what the hell has it got to do with you anyway...after all, isnt it (as you put it) all about freedom of choice?
God (the almighty) is big enough to deal with his problems...so back off and get on with your own life and stop interfering with other peoples.
Stop using an out dated book as a crutch for your own weaknesses.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You still don't get it. What was the sin of the Sodomites and the Gommorhites? They were sick, twisted, godless, people. They were out having sex with men, women, children, animals, and probably engaging in some pretty gruesome evil rituals.

Now why did god destroy those cities? Abraham BEGGED god not to do it ... and god ended up saying, "If I can find just ten righteous people in this godforsaken town, I will spare them all." Needless to say, they were not found and the cities were destroyed.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Seers and Prophets? Seriously? Seers and Prophets? You profess to be a christian, religious person and you put faith in seers and prophets? Didn't your God tell you not to?

ps. I was born gay and I will die gay! Never did I and never would I have chosen to be gay, to be shunned and hated by judgemental people like you who have never experienced hate and discrimination over something that you had NO CHOICE in! Didn't God also say "Judge not lest ye be judged"? You and all the gay haters on this planet WILL NOT judge me, my God will be the judge of me and my life and when I die SHE will welcome me with open arms!

edit on 27/6/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I just want to add this.

Luke 17:26-29

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

We are all ready under God judgment.But people are blinded by the way of the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Are you gay colbe? Because the way I see it, I'm straight, so how the hell is it ever going to impact my life if gay people ever get married? So if you're not gay, why do you even care?

Name one thing that will be negatively impacted in your life either directly or indirectly by gay people getting married.

Homosexuality exists in nature (that you believe "God" created right?) so why would it be unnatural for it to be present in humans?

Here is a good article explaining some of the science behind homosexuality if you would like to get some real facts other than your Bible. healthland.time.com...

To be specific, the new theory suggests that homosexuality is caused by epigenetic marks, or “epi-marks,” related to sensitivity to hormones in the womb. These are compounds that sit on DNA and regulate how active, or inactive certain genes are, and also control when during development these genes are most prolific. Gavrilets and his colleagues believe that gene expression may regulate how a fetus responds to testosterone, the all-important male sex hormone. Read more: healthland.time.com...

edit on 27-6-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
People can develop seeking same sex partners for various reasons---whether it be through vile abuses inflicted, genetic corruptions via influence of the 'fallen' ones or just through sheer practice of willful perversion.

However I know in my heart of hearts, such homosexual physical 'gearings' were never part of the original natural order in the Garden of Creation, although I have genuine love for all my homosexual brothers and sisters understanding it is not ever my place to judge their being personally and Christ even Instructed all True followers to not do such.

The nations however ruling in favour of allowing gay marriage (a Covenant long ago Bestowed by Holy Decree of the Creator as Intended) is working directly against the Authority of the Kingdom and is representative of these highly corrupted societal 'end times' structures (as we near the end age cycle).

Days of Noah in deed and such legally binding decisions by the Luciferian court rulers of rebellion will see to provoking a Wrath intended toward Uprooting this apostate world system desperately requiring a Holy Restoration.

edit on 27-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

How dare you presume to know the will of God? I bet he has something special in store for folks like you.

*Lord save me from your followers*

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What have Zeus, Ra, and Odin said about it?

What?? You mean they don't matter either?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

..."I tell you, solemnly, the issue that this country's Supreme Court is considering today - same sex marriage - would have been scandalous a generation ago. That is how compromised the morals of this generation have become." "The Father created sex for the propagation of life, not for pleasure for pleasure's sake. Mankind is so far removed from the Will of My Father that he now thinks he has the right to legislate what is sin and what is not sin. Sin is never a right, but an erroneous free will choice. The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor." "Turn to My Mercy before it is too late."

These are not the words of our King (regardless of the message) and I pray you fast discern (by Virtue of the Holy Spirit) that the Catholic church/Vatican apparatus is destined as the harlot of Revelation already consumed in vileness for all her idol worship and undue Authority credence to it's falsely established 'mother of God'.
www.letgodbetrue.com...
edit on 27-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join