It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution!!! (U.S)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by undo

So because the enemy doesn't wear a uniform he can't be identified? Is Afghanistan not then a case in point.
The all powerful might of the biggest military force in history, reduced to negotiating with some drug-dealing farmers.

i don't think the rest of the world would be saying "Aww poor americans" if we got fried by our own gov / military or even by a foreign gov / military. doubtful that any orgs like amnesty international, would be shouting from the rooftops to stop the slaughter (cause they would be victims as well. can't alert the press without a voice). we have to think smart. we have witnessed what has happened globally, when a country has underwent a revolution. it gave rival groups / racial groups the opportunity to slaughter one another. it allowed foreign troops to insinuate themselves into the landscape in a devastating way. it created a mass of misery and death and out of it rose what? even stricter governments, most of them so religiously conservative, that it would make the average atheist's hair stand on end.

revolution in america would just be a huge genocide, on the scale of stalin's starving of the entire ukraine population.

edit on 27-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
EA,

See that black unmarked van parked on your street?

LMAO!! day commin to gitcha!!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
they know every word say every call you make every email you send every uninsured car out their .

but they cannot catch the illegal immigrants
or snowden

Actually - they don't want to catch the illegal immigrants - big difference. Do nothing and get more votes. As for Snowden, I don't think Obama is honestly giving much of a crap about him...after all, he's got another Hawaii vacation to plan or something. You know the drill, send Mooch-elle and the kids off first because thay can't wait a few hours for him to finish a speech about how the rest of us have to have a smaller carbon footprint. He'll just catch a second flight later (again) to meet up with them.

edit on 27-6-2013 by tallcool1 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Podius1

Na, i'm no threat.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You know, I have to agree with your points undo. And also to add - it really doesn't matter which "side" is in power. Whether democrat or republican - the division is created by both "sides". And us "Muricans in general lap it up like the reality show it has become. Because if you honestly take off the political blinders, you will see that the "sides" have become one and the same. What is the real difference, after all, between the Obama administration and the Bush administration? Both increased government, spending, wars,handouts, etc., etc. And both pander to the big banks and Wall Street. The only real change we got with Obama was that he did (and is still doing) everything Bush did - only much more quickly and way more costly.

And they all know that the majority of us will just bitch and moan - and do nothing. After all, we are still fairly well fed, relatively comfortable compared to the rest of the world, we have hundreds of cable channels to distract us, and most of us are too fat and lazy to actually do anything about it - especially knowing that our comfort level will be disrupted.

edit on 27-6-2013 by tallcool1 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Ex-Mil patriot? Maybe you should take up the mantel.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

have you ever read about the french revolution? it was horrific. it started off for a good reason -- people were hungry and the royals were making matters worse. but then it went sour. soon people were just killed for any reason whatsoever. if the person owned a business-- they were killed. if they were a nun or priest or devotee of any particular faith, they were killed after being paraded naked thru the streets. if a person saved food for his / her own family, they were killed. and it just escalated from there, until more than half the population was dead, some in very gruesome ways. pregnant women's bellies were cut open, people were hung on the streets, and then came the guillotines that just worked around the clock killing people. they even killed their own. in fact, it was a killing frenzy.

and the pinnacle of all this, the hand hiding behind it all, appeared in the form of its illustrious leader, dressed in a roman toga and expecting the people to worship him. he was eventually killed as well.

edit on 27-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

I know i pitched it for a laugh really. See what the 'mericans think?

Haha too, funny. Here in America we are barely on talking terms with our neighbors. And you want us to revolt en masse.

People don't understand guerrilla warfare let alone know how to fight it. Organizing, training, arming and acting in a fashion that has any hope of success is hardly possible in todays cities and mega urban sprawl.

We are docile, domesticated, self serving cretins. During WWII, German and Japanese citizens were likewise completely controlled and ignorant of the truth about their nations activities abroad. Because of their media propaganda they were in the dark about the actual reality (ATS membership excluded) and surely were in no position to rebel with any hope of winning. The proof of that is they didn't. Neither will we.

It eventually required a massive combined effort by most of the worlds nations (called the Allies) to raze cities, invade continents and destroy the war making capacity and kill all the top officials to put a stop to the last Empire builders.

Whats your problem? Why can't you do that to America instead of whining about US?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
once the violence starts, no holds are barred. people need to realize that

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Which is why nobody has moved yet, I hate to say it but it hasn't gotten bad enough.
Things need to be well into full blown martial law probably before you will see a good push back but just remember you will know horrors from war,you will not like it and the entire country will have PTSD like we vets do.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

What's the feeling in the military about the NWO? Or has it even registered?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
bah if you guys did revolt (the American people) you would trash the place and frankly i would worry about the minorities/homless/black/religious caught up in the fighting

you would be better off promoting someone like Ron Paul to be instantly put in office and take with him his own people disbanding the existing office

if the guns come out the whole country will divide and weird backwards laws will be made in the bible belt from racist shootings in the deep south

revolt in America would mean carnage!! you need to oust peacefully behind one person

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Yup. While Colt made all men equal, Lockheed Martin made the American military machine a god before which entire nations tremble. The time for a succesful revolution in the States has already come and passed. All that it will result in now is the entire country devolving into a decades-long civil war and mass bloodshed, followed by the creation of an even worse regime that, in my opinion, would make the Nazis look like Teletubbies.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

If you fight or have fought for America the news is all pain.All we have done and died for up for grabs.
We are beyond pissed and I can say WE here.We love that flag and what it is supposed to stand for so I guess you could say we have already gathered out gear and now we are waiting.And if worse comes to worse We will win again,it's what we do but a lot will kill themselves later for having done it.
What happens later will not be up to those who fight,I don't accept a military dictatorship any more than I would accept a civilian one.
NWO is regarded as a conspiracy theory by most.

I have faith in the military when it is freed from politics.

edit on 27-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh, the revolution is coming and there wont be a need for guns... Atleast not for us. We have communication techniques that the CIA, NSA, FBI could only dream of one day attaining. I can get a whole briefing of todays itinerary in the matter of seconds from any of my affiliates in the field. We are trained warriors of the stars in the east. They know we exist but they do not know our complete intention. They know they can only destroy a certain percent of the human populace before we are allowed to take action. SO no matter how many scandals and dirt they possess and do unto you all. No action amongst them can be taken by us. We are prepared, we will not let obliteration come to planet earth. They know that there power lies in the "ratio". They'll know what that means. *Wink*

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by undo

Which is why nobody has moved yet, I hate to say it but it hasn't gotten bad enough.
Things need to be well into full blown martial law probably before you will see a good push back but just remember you will know horrors from war,you will not like it and the entire country will have PTSD like we vets do.

well, let me clue you in. i am the spouse of a military man, now retired. i contracted gulf war syndrome from him, although he didn't have any of the symptoms himself. before it put me into a full blown coma on total life support, it drove me slowly insane from infection in my brain. there is no pain worse, on the planet, than slowly going insane. no torture, nothing is worse. i've had children without pain killers, one in particular had to be turned during contractions, lost loved ones, endured hardships, starvation, you name it, nothing is worse than going slowly insane. i've had a breast cut off with all the lymph nodes, even in my armpit, and sent home the same day, and that was nothing compared to going slowly insane. you wanna talk about ptsd, i've got your ptsd and then some.

when i think about the suffering that would be caused by such an idea as massive revolution, i am repelled from it, the idea sickens me.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

The sacrifices made by the citizens at the time were the same. They didn't want their friends and family spread over walls and pavements.

England in 1770's did not possess the military technology the USA does presently.

England was across an ocean from the colonies, and had a 3 week average journey by boat to bring troop re-inforcements to NA. The colonists had the French navy assit them in preventing easy access to the NA shores for Brittish naval units.

The USA is in the USA presently, they have control of all ports, and any outside aid a foreign country might attempt to provide to the "US spring" would never be allowed to reach the rebel hands.

The amount of bloodsheed and the severity of it in the present age would be unbareble for most people to witness.

Surely you can think logically here and understand the vast difference between a civil war now and the revolutionary war of the 1770's.

God Bless,
edit on 27-6-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
p.s. someone stands to benefit from such a revolution and i very much doubt it would be the people themselves. the push for it is everywhere. the talking heads and musicians. hollywood and newspapers. they want us to revolt. there's a reason for that ,and i dare say it isn't because they love us. but i don't care if they do or not, i care about them, and they really have no idea how bad this kind of thing can get. there's been entirely too much death and suffering already. time for a better plan.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcal2k3

Quite a statement. I'm not going to ask who you are.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Why is everybody responding hell bent on making this a 'head on' collision with the military.
It doesn't have to be this way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join