It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mystery Revealed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here I bring you meat! eat to your hearts content and crave not thru famine. Here there is enough for all the starving and famished to fill their stomachs. and for those who's stomachs are small, there is still a taste of every thing available to you.

Here i will paint a picture, and it will be of meat. who will have the courage to eat? to place their hand into that which i create with paint and eat of it. i would not poison thee. does a chef not have to taste of his own food?

I bring to you a riddle to solve, a puzzle not very hard atall. it is like a train, having many bodies, yet all securely linked, for indeed it is a train.. a train of thought which i will take you on.

it is a mystery, that forever seems to evade me, but not really. hahaaaa for it is that i am the teach and the student. will you solve this mystery for me?

Let us begin..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astronauts in space!!

Well you may be wondering what does astronauts in space have to do with religion. i wonder the same thing myself. but to find out let us take a look at a few well renowned astronauts and see what we can find..

Edgar Mitchell

Edgar Dean Mitchell, Sc.D. (born September 17, 1930) is an American pilot, retired Captain in the United States Navy and NASA astronaut. As the lunar module pilot of Apollo 14, he spent nine hours working on the lunar surface in the Fra Mauro Highlands region, making him the sixth person to walk on the Moon.

Mitchell was born in Hereford, Texas.[1] He was active in the Boy Scouts of America where he achieved its second highest rank, Life Scout. He was also a member of DeMolay International and has been inducted into its Hall of Fame.

Mitchell earned a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial management from Carnegie Institute of Technology in 1952.[1] The following year he joined the U.S. Navy, where he trained as a pilot and flew off the aircraft carriers USS Bon Homme Richard and USS Ticonderoga. He later qualified as a research pilot and taught at the Navy's research pilot school. While on active duty in the Navy, he earned a Master of Science degree in aeronautical engineering from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School and a Doctor of Science degree in aeronautics and astronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[1] He currently resides in suburban West Palm Beach, Florida.

Mitchell is a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity, and carried one of the order's badges to the Moon; it is now kept at his home chapter of Kappa Sigma at Carnegie Mellon University.

Nasa Career
Mitchell was selected to be an astronaut in 1966 and was seconded from the Navy to NASA. He was designated as backup lunar module pilot for Apollo 10, and flew as lunar module pilot on Apollo 14, where he spent nine hours working on the lunar surface in the Fra Mauro Highlands region, making him the sixth person to walk on the Moon.

Apollo 14 was Mitchell's only spaceflight. He remained with NASA until 1972, when he retired from the Navy.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

seems like a nice fellow, i wonder what could be the connection to him and space involving religion? let's see if we can hear what he has to say directly.

An Astronaut's Journey:
Edgar Mitchell Explores Enlightenment

Dr. Edgar Mitchell is a graduate of MIT with a doctorate in aeronautics and astronautics. His career as a scientist, test pilot, naval officer, astronaut, author, lecturer, and founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, an organization which sponsors research into the nature of consciousness, has been extraordinary. Copies of Dr. Mitchell's book, The Way of the Explorer may be purchased at the Exploring Enlightenment Conference in July in Sunnyvale, where he will be speaking.

"It was all there suspended in the cosmos on that fragile little sphere. What I experienced was a grand epiphany accompanied by exhilaration, an event I would later refer to in terms that could not be more foreign to my upbringing in west Texas, and later, New Mexico. From that moment on, my life would take a radically different course.
"What I experienced during that three-day trip home was nothing short of an overwhelming sense of universal connectedness. I actually felt what has been described as an ecstasy of unity.... I perceived the universe as in some way conscious. The thought was so large it seemed inexpressible, and to a large degree it still is."

I spoke recently with Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, and we discussed his peak experience in space and how it still affects him 33 years later. He reports that what he experienced was nothing short of the magnificence of the universe, which was truly overwhelming.—Paula Bailey

Paula Bailey: Please tell us about your own "transformation."
Edgar Mitchell: I realized that the molecules of my body and my partners, and the molecules of the spacecraft were prototyped in some ancient generation of stars. And suddenly, instead of being an intellectual experience, it was an emotional experience, followed with an ecstasy! So my question was: Wow! What kind of a brain/body is this that causes this sort of experience?

How did you answer that question?
It was only after I came back to earth and started researching the Mystical Literature that I realized that the experience that I was having all the way back home had a name. It's called Samadhi in the ancient Sanskrit—the Samadhi experience. That's pretty wild!

Was your experience different from that of other astronauts?
Many of my compatriots, like Charlie Duke and Jim Irwin in particular, had very much the same experience, but they described it as looking on the face of God, which is a traditional, mystical or religious way of expressing such experiences. Others came back and began to express their sense of personal amazement and emotion through creativity—painting and poetry, for example.

ok hold up there guy. are you trying to sell us some new age of aquarius crap? what are you a member of the galactic federation of light? but wait, u have a Doctorate and have actually been on the surface of the moon and in space.. how could i know more of it than you? i will listen, but ill tell you i have no intention of believing any of it from now. as far as im concerned your starting to sound a bit loony to me.. a bit narcissistic even.

---Continued

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

When was the last time "man" went to the moon?
If it was the americans in '72, how come we haven't been there since? Or more frequently?

What other countries besides the US have been there?

The reason? Very simple: lack of money. Congress cut NASA's funding after the sixth lunar landing in 1972 because the public seemed to have lost interest in the Moon and the "space race" with the Soviet Union had been won. It was tragically bad timing, because Apollo 17 in 1972 was the _first_ Apollo voyage to have a trained scientist, Harrison Schmitt, on board, and was supposed to be the first of three scientific expeditions.

More was learned about the Moon and its history in that voyage than in the previous 5 put together, and much more would have been learned if the two next voyages had been funded. Instead the US space program was redirected into the boondoggle of the shuttle and space station programs, neither of which has made much contribution to science.

No other countries have sent manned expeditions to the Moon. China, Japan, and India currently have unmanned missions there.

Source: answers.yahoo.com...

that's pretty much the official statement from the same ppl that cut the funding.. supposedly!

VS

Views on UFOs

Mitchell has publicly expressed his opinions that he is "90 percent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets".[9] Dateline NBC conducted an interview with Mitchell on April 19, 1996, during which he discussed meeting with officials from three countries who claimed to have had personal encounters with extraterrestrials. He offered his opinion that the evidence for such "alien" contact was "very strong" and "classified" by governments, who were covering up visitations and the existence of alien beings' bodies in places such as Roswell, New Mexico. He further claimed that UFOs had provided "sonic engineering secrets" that were helpful to the U.S. government. Mitchell's book, The Way of the Explorer, discusses his journey into mysticism and space.[10]

In 2004 he told the St. Petersburg Times that a "cabal of insiders" in the U.S. government were studying recovered alien bodies, and that this group had stopped briefing U.S. Presidents after John F. Kennedy.[11] He said, "We all know that UFOs are real; now the question is where they come from."[12]

i see...

On July 23, 2008 Edgar Mitchell was interviewed on Kerrang Radio by Nick Margerrison. Mitchell claimed the Roswell crash was real and that aliens have contacted humans several times, but that governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, stating: "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real."

source en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wait...so all you have done is cut and paste the entirety of the wiki and a Yahoo Answers post on Edgar Mitchell and are trying to make a thread or point out of it?

So where does the religion thing fit in and what does your riddle at the beginning of the post have to do with anything.

And how do you jump to a conclusion that an answer on Yahoo Answers is the official story?

I have to include this just because I have no clue what you are getting at.

edit on 6/26/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You didn't reveal a mystery. You just confirmed our suspicions: you were never serious to begin with.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Dude...that picture...those rabbits...

They just look so delicious with those biscuit things on them!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
and if the goverment cannot silence a former space man ?what with buzz aldrin going on record saying about monoliths on moons
something stinks

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

In 1971, Navy Captain Dr. Edgar Dean Mitchell traveled on the Apollo 14 mission and became the sixth person to walk on the Moon. Instead of returning to Earth with moon rocks, Dr. Mitchell brought back a message of unity. While looking at the blue planet spinning outside his spacecraft window he experienced a transformative awakening and had a sense of the interconnectedness of all things.

Although Dr. Mitchell has done what most of us only dream of doing – traveling in outer space – it is on Earth where he does his most important work. He followed his outer space samadhi by devoting himself to exploring the mind and the scientific and transcendental potential for a sustainable future on Earth.

In 1972, after retiring from NASA, Dr. Mitchell founded the Institute of Noetic Sciences to facilitate research on the relationship between consciousness and cosmology. Over the past 35 years he has lectured and written about intuition, quantum physics, and the belief that a “learning, self-organizing principle” underlies all creation. He examines these themes in his book The Way of the Explorer, as well as in numerous essays and thoughts published on his website

In 1971 Edgar Mitchell and various Nasa Astronauts experienced a gross epiphany they describe as a mystical experience in space known as samadhi or Oneness with God in their Journey. in 1972 funding was cut and the moonlandings scrubbed. The same year that Dr. Edgar Mitchell retired!

The Way of the Explorer: An Apollo Astronaut's Journey Through the Material and Mystical Worlds, Revised Edition (Paperback)

From Publishers Weekly

Among authors trying to bridge the gap between science and spirit, former astronaut Mitchell brings unique credentials. Originally scheduled for the ill-fated Apollo 13 mission, Mitchell, as told in this smooth blend of autobiography and exegesis, journeyed to the Moon in 1971 (and generated great controversy over ESP experiments he conducted on the flight). As he gazed on Earth, surrounded by blackness and an unfathomable number of stars, he experienced "an overwhelming sense of universal connectedness" that was to change his life. Within a few years, he had left NASA and founded the Institute of Noetic Sciences, aimed at the systematic study of the nature of consciousness. At the institute, he came to some fascinating conclusions, detailed here and based on principles of resonance, regarding a possible natural explanation for psychic powers. In later years, Mitchell has developed a "dyadic" model of paired opposites-mind/matter, life/death, etc.-that he also covers here and that owes as much to quantum physics' wave/particle duality as to Taoism's yin/yang. Mitchell isn't afraid to go out on a limb; his contention that the universe "intended" to evolve to higher levels, for example, goes against mainstream Western science. He grounds his ideas in data and reason, however, making this a strong offering for those who enjoy the books of Larry Dossey, Ken Wilber and others pushing the envelope of the science/spirit paradigm. BOMC, QPB and One Spirit selections.
Copyright 1996 Reed Business Information, Inc.

Source: www.amazon.com...=mw_dp_mdsc?dsc=1&qid=1369789160&sr=8-1

why have we really.. never gone back to the moon? is it just because of funding? or is it something else?

and if we were to take the intelligent and respected Dr Mitchell's word for it, there is a notable coincidence surrounding events in 1963. particularly when JFK was assassinated, and that no other presidents briefed after him regarding alien intelligence.

what say you?
edit on 26-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

I do feel that Noetics is branch of study well deserving of attention and investigation. However, it is a long way off from revealing any mysteries. If anything, it will reveal the map by which we can pinpoint which mysteries we want to uncover.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

im not very familiar with noetics as it is. i dont know what they really do there. but to have not procured any real results in all this time seems to me to be highly improbable! they have more time and ability to focus than i was afforded.

perhaps i will contact Dr. Edgar. i will consider it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What mystery has been revealed here, exactly? What question have you answered for us?
edit on 26-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Who wouldn't have incredible moments of awe after witnessing such things?

I believe this is an electric universe and the electricity connects us all together in a physical way, but it pretty much stops there.

What Mitchell failed to recognize in the whole experience was God. He mistook it for star life and aliens.

It's a common trap that a lot of people fall into.

There's a whole spirit world out there that's capable of taking on temporary physical form when it wants to. It's real, but it's not extraterrestrial. It's celestial or interdimensional.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

So "God" is an emotion? Or the fabric of existence?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

God is the one who created all things. It's when we witness such awe in our universe that we know that something greater than ourselves exists and that he created us also. Unfortunately, not everyone knows what to call it. They don't look to the highest level, they look to the closest thing next to it and think it's God. It's all of the spirits in the spirit world that try to influence our way of thinking. These spirits battle each other for control over our thoughts. They would rather we think it is them or something else in our universe and not the God Most High which controls it all. God's children hear his voice, the rest is just chatter created by spirits that would rather that you not know who God is.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You promise conspiracy in religion and give me aliens on the moon. That meat is old.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Religion?

Mystery revealed?

Um, where????

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

and here I thought you had a deeper response ready for me... that'll teach me to be optimistic.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Samadhi (समाधि samādhi, Hindi pronunciation: [səˈmaːd̪ʱi]) is the state of consciousness induced by complete meditation. The term's etymology involves "sam" (together or integrated), "ā" (towards), and "dhā" (to get, to hold). Thus the result might be seen to be "to acquire integration or wholeness, or truth" (samāpatti). Another possible etymological analysis of "samādhi" is "samā" (even) and "dhi" (intellect), a state of total equilibrium ("samā") of a detached intellect ("dhi").

Hinduism

Samādhi is the main subject of the first part of the Yoga Sūtras called Samādhi-pada. Vyāsa, a major figure in Hinduism and one of the traditional authors of the Mahābharata, says in his commentary on verse 1.1 of the Yoga Sūtras that "yoga is samādhi."[6] This is generally interpreted to mean that samādhi is a state of complete control (samadhana) over the functions and distractions of consciousness.

Samādhi is described in different ways within Hinduism such as the state of being aware of one’s existence without thinking, in a state of undifferentiated “beingness" or as an altered state of consciousness that is characterized by bliss (ānanda) and joy (sukha). Nisargadatta Maharaj describes the state in the following manner:

When you say you sit for meditation, the first thing to be done is understand that it is not this body identification that is sitting for meditation, but this knowledge ‘I am’, this consciousness, which is sitting in meditation and is meditating on itself. When this is finally understood, then it becomes easy. When this consciousness, this conscious presence, merges in itself, the state of ‘Samadhi’ ensues. It is the conceptual feeling that I exist that disappears and merges into the beingness itself. So this conscious presence also gets merged into that knowledge, that beingness – that is ‘Samadhi’.
—[7]

The initial experience of it is enlightenment and it is the beginning of the process of meditating to attain self-realization (tapas)

source: en.wikipedia.org...

as you can see samdhi is also the main aspect of Buddhism and Hinduism.. but it is actually the main aspect of all religion to attain.

you can also read more of samadhi here.. ajnapress.com...

--------------------------------------------------------

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

please feel free to research any claims made in any article or link provided if you doubt it is based on recorded facts. is anyone yet able to see the picture and taste of the meat?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sorry, I can only say that I think I think Edgar Mitchell felt the way he did physically due to the electricity in his body interacting with electricity from space making him feel connected to it. I believe we are physically designed that way, unfortunately, it's not related to the spiritual side of us. As you've probably noticed, we are not all spiritually connected to the same source and it doesn't work the same way our physical bodies do. This is what separates people from one another. The spiritual journey is an independent one.

You've probably already heard this before, but most people claiming to be abducted by aliens or who see aliens frequently are practicing some kind of mysticism. Practicing mysticism will bring out entities that resemble what most people describe as aliens and this appears to be the area of research that Mitchell has chosen to go into because it describes his encounter the closest. It is not a science (although I'm sure he'd like for it to be) and I'm sure he would love to find a physical connection between the two, but it's not going to happen. These entities have the ability to appear and disappear and can take on any form they want. (Much like Jesus did after his resurrection.) They are not something that can be nailed down and studied. (excuse the pun).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Overview effect of the astronauts is like gnosis of the self of seekers

Have you heard of the overview effect? When the astronauts first time went into the space and even though their intention was to go beyond the earth, to the moon and to the stars - yet from that outerspace when they looked back at the planet earth itself, there happened an extra ordinary thing to the observers. Looking back at the earth, experiencing this unique place created by the Mysterious Creator, there was a tremendous cognitive shift for the observers, to the astronauts which was equivalent of gnosis of self-awareness of spiritual seekers.

The term and concept were coined in 1987 by Frank White, who explored them in his book The Overview Effect - Space Exploration and Human Evolution (Houghton-Mifflin, 1987), (AIAA, 1998).

About the Film: Overview Effect

Astronauts who have seen the Earth from space have often described the ‘overview effect’ as an experience that has transformed their perspective of the planet and mankind’s place upon it, and enabled them to perceive it as our shared home, without boundaries between nations or species.

OVERVIEW is a short film that explores this perspective through interviews with astronauts who have experienced the overview effect. The film also feature insights from commentators and thinkers on the wider implications and importance of this understanding for humanity as a whole, and especially its relevance to how we meet the tremendous challenges facing our planet at this time. It is also a film about eco-spirituality, about our awareness of oneness of the planet, of humanity and the greater reality.

“I was flying cross-country, from the East coast to the West coast in the 1970s, and I was looking out the window. And as I was looking down at the planet, the thought came to me: anyone living in a space settlement, or living on the moon, would always have an overview. They would see things that we know, but we don’t experience. That the Earth is one system, and we’re all part of that system. And that there is a certain unity and coherence to it all. And I immediately called it the ‘Overview Effect’.” ~ Frank White

The film features:
• EDGAR MITCHELL – Apollo 14 astronaut and founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences
• RON GARAN – ISS astronaut and founder of humanitarian organisation Fragile Oasis
• NICOLE STOTT – Shuttle and ISS astronaut and member of Fragile Oasis
• JEFF HOFFMAN – Shuttle astronaut and senior lecturer at MIT
• SHANE KIMBROUGH – Shuttle/ISS astronaut and Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army
• FRANK WHITE – space theorist and author of the book ‘The Overview Effect’
• DAVID LOY- philosopher and author
• DAVID BEAVER – philosopher and co-founder of The Overview Institute

What is Samadhi and Savikalpa Samadhi

Savikalpa samadhi, the highest of spiritual states of consciousness, second only to nirvikalpa samadhi (infinite bliss). The sanskrit word Savikalpa samādhi is a state of samādhi in which one's consciousness temporarily dissolves into Brahman.

According to Great Master Paramahansa Yogananda: In this state, one lets go of the ego and becomes aware of Spirit beyond creation.

Source: www.mysticsaint.info...

we see that this Samadhi experience is tied to a number of astronauts in addition to the previous mentioned.. Charlie Duke and Jim Irwin. Respected men all with accreditation.

Samadhi is easily translated in the underlying tones of Christianity. but as mentioned before, is so for all religions and ancient cultures. for it is the goal of all mankind to achieve it.. at the very least!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Apollo 15 - sees white objects

Capcom: You talked about something mysterious ...

Orion: O.K., Gordy, when we pitched around, I'd like to tell you about something we saw around the LM (LEM or Lunar Excursion Module). When we were coming about 30 or 40 feet out, there were a lot of objects - white things - flying by. It looked as if they were being propelled or ejected, but I'm not convinced of that.

Capcom: We copy that Charlie.

Apollo 11 - "I say that there were other spaceships!"

Apollo 11, with Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin Aldrin was the first Apollo flight to land on the Moon, on July 20, 1969. While Collins flew in orbit around the Moon in the command module, Armstrong and Aldrin descended in the lunar module, landing in the Sea of Tranquillity at 4:17 P.M.

According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969.

I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

The following astonishing conversation was picked up by ham radio operators that had their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets.

At this time, the live television broadcast was interrupted for two minutes due to a supposed "overheated camera", but the transmission below was received loud and clear by hundreds of ham radio operators.

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the two moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed:
Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

The book "Celestial Raise" by Richard Watson and ASSK [P.O. Box 35 Mt. Shasta CA. 96067 (916)-926-2316); 1987; page 147-148] records the following (continuation?) of the above remarkable dialogue of Apollo 11, which was picked up by hundreds of ham radio operators in the USA:
During the transmission of the Moon landing of Armstrong and Aldrin, who journeyed to the Moon in an American spaceship, two minutes of silence occurred in which the image and sound were interrupted. NASA insisted that this problem was the result of one of the television cameras which had overheated, thus interfering with the reception.

This unexpected problem surprised even the most qualified of viewers who were unable to explain how in such a costly project, one of the most essential elements could break down... Some time after the historic Moon landing, Christopher Craft, director of the base in Houston, made some surprising comments when he left NASA.

The contents of these comments, which is included in the conversations [below], has been corroborated by hundreds of amateur radio operators who had connected their stations to the same frequency through which the astronauts transmitted. During the two minute interruption - which was not as it seemed, NASA, Armstrong and Aldrin with Cape Kennedy, censored both image and sound. 'I say that there were other spaceships.'
Here is reproduced completely the dialogue between the American astronauts and Control Center:
Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?
Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.
Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.
Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.
Houston: Repeat your last information!
Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!
Houston: Repeat, repeat!
Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?
Houston: Have you picked up anything?
Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film
Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?
Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join