It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Living In The NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

No I didn't but thanks for pointing that out.

Could be a sign. Did you notice on the dia murals the gay flag? Both events are deeply rooted with symbolism.

I have a picture from dia I took myself where e rainbow starts, it's a completely different artist and all. The picture is part of all the murals but it was hidden away from public view down by the underground tram.
edit on 28-6-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

If you're interested - look into the jesuits and the black pope - all homosexuals (I don't have anything bad to say about homosexuals - just these homosexuals - who say, or did say, they were going to hell).

This pope francis is the first jesuits pope - he is not what people think he is.

Do you see that the pope has a "room" in the to-be-rebuilt solomans's temple?

Things are just coming together.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Well I'd been meaning to post this for a while....but anywAys when I was seventeen I received a dollar bill that said America is Babylon etc etc and had all these bible verses In it. They were random, but they told a story. To me. I still have it somewhere. But I misplaced it. Anyways I started a frenzy of research about the mystery religion.

Basically all the wars we are in in the me are conjured up by folks that in their own words are inferior religious wars. Yes Christianity and Islam. These people went and changed parts of the bible and the Koran to bring us to war win one another.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Take a look at albert pike - founded the KKK - and his WW3 scenario -

Also, if you haven't read it - read the protocols of the elders of zion.

I think Babylon is the falst religion - and it rests with the vatican. But - how can we be sure - the truth twists and turns.....

Read about the synagouge of satan.

Just a few things to look at, if you haven't gone very deep.... I'm familiar with the denver international airport.

Why? is colorado burning? to have some clear space to secure the nwo capital in the US? If you haven't seen the naval map of the future - look at "earth changes" you'''ll find it.

If you haven't read about the bayou corne sinkhole in LA - it's very interesting. combine that with the BP disaster and learn some geography.

Good luck on your quest for knowledge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join