It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"Ugly are the foolish souls after a great suffering from which they cannot recover ,a certain amount of time or a lifetime,by becoming monstrosities."

Ugliness is not about the physical aspect,but is about the hideousness soul,a soul which has suffered because of the actions of life in chains of events against him or because his actions against himself.

Indeed this ugliness of the soul can have many causes,excessive drama of life facts from which that soul cannot recover ever.

When a daughter or a son is dying or spouse, or someone very close and when that soul is still young.

Or children abused physically or mentally about whose drama no one finds ever and so they became some kind of monstrosities which they torment others.

Because they didn't get psychological advice and treatment at the right time.

This kind of tragedies are part of human life and what is very sad is after the drama has been consumed what can be left behind are foolish souls.

These foolish souls works usually to torment other souls.

This kind of souls can be found all over even here on ATS.

They are very easy to be recognized because they have hate in their words in their eyes and in everything they do.

The worst cases are those of the individuals receiving power,or have the power of decision of the fate of other individuals,entire communities even nations.

Because they abuse the power they have,with hate for the others,this way trying give to those souls a part of their accumulated suffering.

But they can be beautiful persons regarding the physical aspect.

And this is what can be misleading.

Hard to fight against such powerful evil,because he(she) will always find the way to show that ugly part in their desire for power hungry can say that in one way or another sip souls into nothingness.

Indeed hard to fight against such evil.

Because they live in lie with the arguments of lie which they can transform it into an absolute truth.

Did you ever met such a soul?

edit on 26-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Thread revised

edit on 26-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Hard to fight against such powerful evil,because he(she) will always find the way to show that ugly part in their desire for power hungry can say that in one way or another sip souls into nothingness.

Did you ever met such a soul?

Not really hard at all, because at the end of it all, sinners still dressed in filthy rags will crash and burn into the Lake of Fire on that final awesome day - Judgement Day.

So just laugh at their ignorance. They are screwed now, totally.

As for meeting them - yes its possible to see negative entities in hell and selfish elitists in dreams. None of them can handle the fact that they have already lost the final spiritual battle.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

As for meeting them - yes its possible to see negative entities in hell and selfish elitists in dreams. None of them can handle the fact that they have already lost the final spiritual battle.
The lake of fire.... the lake of desire.

Therefore they are ugly souls here on Earth.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

These foolish souls works usually to torment other souls.

This kind of souls can be found all over even here on ATS.

They are very easy to be recognized because they have hate in their words in their eyes and in everything they do.

How can you know someone's soul by reading a few words? Are they ugly because you disagree with them? Are they foolish because they don't speak like you?

Imagine if everyone thought the same, spoke the same, acted the same. Because there is no diversity, there'd be no room for beauty. That thought in itself is ugly.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
[color=cyan]

This is why 1 feels in MANY CREATOR Creations Groups exist -/+ resonating/vibrating FREQUENCIES within OUR Eternal/Internal Souls/Spirits/Internal ENERGIES...

And as the consciousness of CREATOR Creations ARE BRIGHTENED/LIFTED the/they can then SEE thru segregating FEAR associated ILLUSIONS related to the exterior shells/environment suits of CREATOR Creations, deeper INTO the /a CREATOR Creations Internal Souls/Spirits/Internal ENERGIES (recognizing true BEAUTY or ugliness -internal frequency energy output thru behaviors and activities- )

This beauty /ugliness is not related or based on exterior shell/environment suit attributes of CREATOR Creations more so based on the positive or negative FREQUENCY (3rd or more EYE detected depending on species) that CREATOR Creations give off usually RELATED to that energies actions upon others and how it conducts itself/they selves with others...

nice read OP

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

edit on 6/26/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

How can you know someone's soul by reading a few words? Are they ugly because you disagree with them? Are they foolish because they don't speak like you?
Because they live in hate,they are foolish souls.

Imagine if everyone thought the same, spoke the same, acted the same
.....love the same?...but they ....hate the same!

Because there is no diversity, there'd be no room for beauty. That thought in itself is ugly.
Diversity of the foolishness

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

This beauty /ugliness is not related or based on exterior shell/environment suit attributes of CREATOR Creations more so based on the positive or negative FREQUENCY
You are right because ugliness (can be) is a feeling which they can feel without even realising what poison they have in their souls and in their words.

edit on 26-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: y

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There are many reasons why a soul may become twisted or ugly, as you call it. But just because a child has been abused or neglected doesn't invaiably mean that child will become a tormentor. And plenty of souls who had every advantage, including love and nurturing can become "ugly". So...

IMHO,there is an impetus at work greater than our minds or science can conceive, a life force or cosmic spark of a different nature.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

There are many reasons why a soul may become twisted or ugly, as you call it. But just because a child has been abused or neglected doesn't invaiably mean that child will become a tormentor. And plenty of souls who had every advantage, including love and nurturing can become "ugly". So...
Well there are cases when even with psychological advice and treatment at the right time they became ugly or twisted souls,because of other factors like excessive care and or love as mentioned.

But in the great majority it happens because they didn't receive the right counceling and psychological advice and treatment at the right time.

IMHO,there is an impetus at work greater than our minds or science can conceive, a life force or cosmic spark of a different nature.
Indeed it is only IMHO it has two components,a positive one and a negative one.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Because they live in hate,they are foolish souls.

It sounds more like you live in hate. Love isn't about calling people names.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Not really hard at all, because at the end of it all, sinners still dressed in filthy rags will crash and burn into the Lake of Fire on that final awesome day - Judgement Day.

So just laugh at their ignorance. They are screwed now, totally.

It's very unfortunate that the religions of our world teach that eternal punishment is in store for those poor, misguided souls in the afterlife who broke the so-called 'moral code' (which, may I remind you, is an entirely human creation) in their earthly life.

But those who subscribe to any religion seem to be forgetting one important fact: theirs is just a drop in a sea of religions, dogma, and ignorance. Religions fail because there are so many, and not all of them can be right. So what makes you so sure that yours is? Because the Bible tells you so?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

It sounds more like you live in hate. Love isn't about calling people names.
I live in love hated by the others.

And they are so many,but none of them it will be.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
By your definition ...me.
I do not wish anyone else to suffer as I have either.I don't want control,I don't hate a given culture or people.
I do hate political correctness,prejudice and pain.
I fought in a war with great success.No one killed some captured safe and treated professionally well.I do love America and will fight tooth and nail to defend her when ever and where ever I can.
So does my trauma mark me for life ?
No ,it is my choice who to be,no one else is any good at knowing or deciding that.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I do hate political correctness,prejudice and pain. I fought in a war with great success.No one killed some captured safe and treated professionally well.I do love America and will fight tooth and nail to defend her when ever and where ever I can. So does my trauma mark me for life ?
This is Love and not hate,but few understand you.

Oh,and I don't know anything about politics,whatever that means.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I guess Iam one of those Ugly souls arn't I op....
Anyone who doesn't belong in your club is one of those ugly souls arn't they op....
You judge an awful lot on ATS and here is me thinking that was Gods job.
Tell me OP what do you do in your life which makes you a beautiful soul? you deride others,judge them very easily and condemn others to hell and call them the devils apprentice just because they made a typo and/or because of what their avatar looks like......pffft so who really has the ugly soul here?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wait wait from what i read i thought the only one to judge the ugly souls or the twisted souls is the big cheese almighty. The rest arent supposed to judge at all

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I guess Iam one of those Ugly souls arn't I op.... Anyone who doesn't belong in your club is one of those ugly souls arn't they op....
You are beautiful soul which pretends to be ugly by creating a comedy drama all around himself.

But you really are beautiful boymonkey.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Is that 'comedy drama' his disbelief in your god?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 26-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Is that 'comedy drama' his disbelief in your god?
No,that is a playfull of souls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join