It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God vs Santa vs Easter Bunny vs Tooth Fairy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by FlyersFan

Because I have seen and felt impeachable proof of God's existence.

Wooooow flyers....I'm dying here...do share please. I hope it's not too personal for disclosure.

Please...I want to believe...all I need is the proof

He (God) doesn't work that way. The proof he gave to the Israelites long ago. They had issues believing in him too. Oh yes, jews can be some of the hardest skeptics in the world. Say the name of Jesus Christ to them and see the reactions their faces undergo.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm not talking about just atheism. I'm talking about all the religions. Each has their own story. Why is yours right???

Please answer this!!!!!
edit on 27-6-2013 by djbj597922 because: (no reason given)

God has always been around, hiding in plain sight. One God, not dozens. My God loved his creation so much he was willing to take the humiliation and abuse of being nailed to a cross like a common criminal, to have his beard pulled out by the roots to where he bled, forced to wear a crown of thorns that cut into his head, beaten, scourged with a 9 tails till he was unrecognizable to where the whip tore the flesh off his ribs, they dressed him up like a king a mocked him, slapped him, spit in his face and although he had all the power in the universe to destroy his enemies right then and there, he chose to forgive them. Do you know any other of those gods that would do so for you?

He did it all for me, that is what makes mine the right one. I have never had anyone else take my wrong doings upon himself, my crimes are piled high.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

A man wrote all that! Some man who said god spoke to him. Today if someone did that we would medicate him and put him in a place with other people who hear voices.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Do you even know how many gods there have been throughout history??? What makes yours better? What will make yours last longer??? There have been so many that have past and gone, which is why I think yours will too. Check history! Once again, tell me why yours is different than the ones 100 years ago, 1000 years ago. Why is yours true and the ones that faded wrong? No proof of any, but belief in many!!!!! Belief is not proof. You should never ever ever ever give yourself to anyone but yourself. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

A man wrote all that! Some man who said god spoke to him. Today if someone did that we would medicate him and put him in a place with other people who hear voices.

Men who knew God wrote the words. Inspiration is evident. See this thread: Prospiracy

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Still no answer to why your religion is right and all the others are wrong. Do all the other people who believe different go to a good afterlife??? Or are they all damned to hell???

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by djbj597922

How do doctors treat ailments? Just because there are many choices for medication doesn't mean there isn't a right one....

A2D

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Also man wrote the Patriot Act! Was that inspired by God???? Also man wrote the Mormon religion. Is that right??? Man wrote all the books of religion!!! So why is your man better than those???

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Why is yours right??? Why after thousands of years and hundreds of gods that have faded is yours right???? Why? Why believe in something just because it has a huge following?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

God has always been around, hiding in plain sight. One God, not dozens. My God loved his creation so much he was willing to take the humiliation and abuse of being nailed to a cross like a common criminal, to have his beard pulled out by the roots to where he bled, forced to wear a crown of thorns that cut into his head, beaten, scourged with a 9 tails till he was unrecognizable to where the whip tore the flesh off his ribs, they dressed him up like a king a mocked him, slapped him, spit in his face and although he had all the power in the universe to destroy his enemies right then and there, he chose to forgive them. Do you know any other of those gods that would do so for you?

God, with all of the powers in the universe, on a cross, put there by men. That is not a sacrifice; that is a practical joke and we're the punchline. He knows he cannot die. He knows he cannot feel pain. He knows what's next. He strung them along, even to this day, for kicks, the bored God he is.

There are many trickster gods.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

God, with all of the powers in the universe, on a cross, put there by men. That is not a sacrifice; that is a practical joke and we're the punchline. He knows he cannot die. He knows he cannot feel pain.

Ah, but he did feel the pain. He felt every bit of it, which is why he came in the form of a man, and not his previous form as Yahweh Sabaoth. If he had been wearing the form he showed to Moses, just being in his presence would have killed everyone around him. That's why he had to leave it all behind, that's why he had Moses put a veil between him and the people, which was a representation of the man Jesus, who was his veil in this world. Did he know he wouldn't stay dead? Yeah, but that wasn't the point. The point was to cover us in his blood, in his soul so that he wouldn't see our wrong doings anymore, instead he would only see himself. He tore at his own Glory the way a Levite priest would tear at his robes.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So God is magical??? God has supernatural powers???

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Also man wrote the Patriot Act! Was that inspired by God???? Also man wrote the Mormon religion. Is that right??? Man wrote all the books of religion!!! So why is your man better than those???

Because of the axioms we must rise to. The book of Mormon is evident as uninspired because it fails under the seven rules of hillel as rightly divided from the Torah. Seven Rules of Hillel

Scripture is unified under these rules. We can rightly divide any work from the rules to determine if they match the natural laws of the Torah. We can further see that Greek and Latin adhere to the same principles of the scribe. When we deScribe words and scripture, we take the rules as considerations to the inner content of symbols. You can find this rightly divided word here on ATS as well. If what is said matches the hermeneutics of the Scribes (Enoch / Hermes), we can say that the symbols, and what they speak, are hermetically sealed. Again, higher axioms of truth reveal the truth, even if you are not aware they apply. Now that you know, it is your responsibility to either deny ignorance or embrace truth. This website is geared toward two becoming one from the third. Again, read this thread: LINK

Each time someone on ATS spouts their bias from ignorance, those holding truth will be there to change the angle of heel back to true north. This is how the heel crushes the head.

edit on 27-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Still no answer to why your religion is right and all the others are wrong. Do all the other people who believe different go to a good afterlife??? Or are they all damned to hell???

I did answer you as to why mine is right and the others are wrong. There is no such thing as an "afterlife", there is the Resurrection, and there is Death. When you're resurrected you are alive, not dead. The concept of hell comes from the Hebrew sheol, which means "the Grave" but is also referenced as "the Pit". I'm not going to bother getting into the allegory of hell, you wouldn't understand what I say anyway.

Do you even know how many gods there have been throughout history???

Quite a lot of false ones to be sure, all of them completely based on humans, usually based on Nimrod, Semiramis and their son Tammuz and the list of their pseudonyms is exhaustive.

What makes yours better?

I told you before, he came to die for our sins. None of those chunks of rock you call "gods" could give a damn about you because they don't exist, except in the form of some people playing as gods, or possibly fallen angels.

What will make yours last longer???

How many times are you going to make me repeat myself? I told you before there is only 1 God and he's been here from the beginning. People have been talking about him for thousands of years and guess what? We're talking about him today. Pretty big track record i'd say.

There have been so many that have past and gone, which is why I think yours will too.

several thousand years later, and 2000 years since his last appearance, and people have tried to rub us out since that last appearance, through persecutions and genocides. Still here, and still kicking. We're not going anywhere. Lets see what Jesus has to say about all those others.

John 10:1-0

1“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.

Jesus the Good Shepherd

7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Why is yours true and the ones that faded wrong? No proof of any, but belief in many!!!!! Belief is not proof.

Defer to paragraph 4. I don't need proof, i have faith and hope in Jesus. If you're willing to accept our own existence as proof then by all means there you have it. We've believed in him for thousands of years, even before he came 2000 years ago. People willing to die for him, for his name's sake. I told you before I tried other things before settling on this.

You should never ever ever ever give yourself to anyone but yourself. Just saying.

Lonely existence that would be, tragic i'd say. Kinda selfish too.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So your belief is the only one???

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Go ahead, give yourself away to a supernatural being. I choose to keep my soul for myself. I do not give that away!!!! Believe in a magical god who can do all these things. But also believe in a life where gum drops grow from trees, and where money falls from the sky!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Once again.....Who was it written by???

That same person today would be locked up!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So your belief is the only one???

It is the correct belief if you understand how truth operates under axioms. Axioms are the seeds that generate a root and branches. Reduce all things to their root and you get the essence that grows the tree. Only one repository of truth holds these seeds and it is founded on the Hebrew letters. As I stated from my first post, all of our reality is founded by this Word. The Bible is the trunk of all trees that form from the seeds. Again, you have nothing to say to me that will deny this truth unless you hold ignorance as your bias. Your loaded questions have not been followed up with fact. The answers I provide you cannot be questioned. Give it a shot if you want, but I have reduced this to its essence and it mirrors the verses of John 1 perfectly. When our axioms have no contradictions or paradox, truth is present in a reflection that is not opposite. Truth shows a perfect copy to itself when present. That truth is in you already.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Go ahead, give yourself away to a supernatural being.

I did, and I found peace of mind. I'm no longer warring with my soul.

I choose to keep my soul for myself.

Good luck with that, can't keep what doesn't belong to you.

Believe in a magical god who can do all these things. But also believe in a life where gum drops grow from trees, and where money falls from the sky!

Now you're being facetious. He's not going to do either of those things, it wouldn't save any souls.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Once again.....Who was it written by???

That same person today would be locked up!!!

That person was locked up by the authorities who did not yet understand the nature of a hologram.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Particles are matter and matter (Mater / Mother / Material / Matrix / Womb) is both particle and wave (Word). Your body is made from matter, yet it is animated by consciousness. The Bible shows us Father, Son (Wave) and Holy Spirit (Consciousness) as primary to reality. Genesis 1 shows us this.

Genesis 1

In the Beginning (TIME), God created the heavens (SPACE) and the Earth (MATTER). Let there be light! Light is what illuminates the hologram. This is the nature of a volumetric picture element (VOXEL) that we notice as particles. Light is not seen. Light illuminates and reveals what it hits. Just as John 1 states, we are created by Word and then illuminated by light, just as a hologram suggests. Why a hologram.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

When you look in a mirror, you see your image. God states that we are both INSIDE the image He creates and we are in HIS image by form. Again, how would a created hologram exist if consciousness could be placed inside that hologram? When you know that you are not the image you see in the mirror, you can then ask the question: Who are we if not the image in the matrix / mater / matter / material world?

Matthew 18

0 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11]

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

We are the Angels above, cast down to the material world below. We are in an image of Genesis 2 (Created by Lord / Shepherd), but Elohim created the Genesis 1 image, which is the garden we were kicked out of as the kingdom we return to in the end. This is a concept known as involution and evolution. We are the lambs and sheep with the wool over our eyes.

Greek and Latin

Amn - Lamb
Amni - River of Life (Jordan)
Amnio - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
Amnion - Sac around the womb of the baby in the mother's womb
Amniotic Fluid - Waters of the womb
Amnesia - Condition of the Water
Amnesty - Forgiveness by the cleansing of the waters

You are baptized into life (Involution) so you can rise to new life (Evolution).

Now that you have the facts, why does religion say that we must repent in the waters of baptism as a sign of new life and the changing of our angle of heel? Why does the Bible state that the heel crushes the head? The head is the authority of the one that deceives us. Truth is the one that changes your course.

You can keep asking empty questions and I can keep filling you up with truth. Unless you deny ignorance with that truth, you will remain empty from what you deny. Truth is living water.

Truth, in Hebrew, is Aleph, Mem, Tav. Beginning and end with water's of the river Jordan (Your baptism) in the middle. Truth is the water that puts out fire. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. What keeps clay malleable?

See my Thread on Ceramic and Glass Vessels: Ceramic and Glass

So far, no one has defended the Easter Bunny, Santa or the Tooth Fairy, although, I can show you the wisdom behind Frosty the Snow Man: Frosty the Snow Man

edit on 27-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join