It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a War going on. It is for your Mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Do you feel pushed and pulled? Do you feel that information is coming at you in all directions? Do you forget the last scandalous event from last month because you are focused on this month's revelations? Does it get too much to handle?

Let's put some facts together...shall we??

Iraq War waged upon lies

Afghanistan a total mess

Libya a disaster

Veterans going crazy because they cannot handle the awfulness of it all and being abandoned once they return

The 2012 primaries, the 2008 primaries, the 2004 primaries, the 2001 Supreme Court decision.

The FBI involvement and obstruction into the Occupy Movement.

The spy scandal...et al

Seriously I could go on for days at the things we have been momentarily outraged by. However, we trudge along only to be confronted with another crazy a@@ outrage.

What about the TBTF bailouts?? No one talks about those anymore. We have moved on to the latest controversy.

See what I mean.

Oh the MSM has a purpose all right. It is to make you numb. It is to inhibit you from participating in the process. It is to relegate you to message boards and blogs so that you can blow off steam. But only if it isn't on their moderated discussion boards.

Please people, let's hold on to our sanity and never forget anything.

edit on 26-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I don't forget any of them - and I don't trust anything anyone says anymore.

Wow, thats a lot of any's.

One has to remember what thier goal is - slavery of all people's around the world and depopulation.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You know what? Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for posting this. I have been wanting to make a thread just like this, but I'm a wordy, angry bastard and I could not get it to come out without sounding all punishy.

Unreal, isn't it? I personally have been so jacked up since the supreme court decision in 2001 that it's a wonder i can still go outside in the morning.

But you are right; we all just trudge forward don't we?

What's really jacking with me right now is that I had re-storied the whole thing and had talked myself in to a whole new head of steam that has been driving me to re-tool over the last few years; and then Snowden.

Snowden, which I am not even certain is not a whole #ing psy-op of its own,

Thanks for posting OP,

edit on 26-6-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Right on Target
S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

There is a lot more things happening in the government, so much has happened inside, and so little is given out. Things right in front of us go invisible, since we are so blinded to the truth. But it's all coming out sooner or later. Even the movies we watch itself try to leave a message. And i'm talking about the recent ones.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Why limit your list?

Vietnam - Politician Ran War (Gulf of Tonkin incident)
Bay of Pigs - FUBAR and lies
Iran Contra - Lies
Clinton/Bush/Obama Administrations - Lies

----------------

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Do you feel pushed and pulled?

Not really, except by the usual things – love, desire, duty.

Do you feel that information is coming at you in all directions?

Yes, of course. That is the nature of information.

Do you forget the last scandalous event from last month because you are focused on this month's revelations?

No. I don't feel obliged to feel outraged.

Does it get too much to handle?

No, it's all a bit predictable, really.

I could go on for days at the things we have been momentarily outraged by.

Time to stop getting so outraged, then.

Oh the MSM has a purpose all right. It is to make you numb. It is to inhibit you from participating in the process. It is to relegate you to message boards and blogs so that you can blow off steam. But only if it isn't on their moderated discussion boards.

Actually, the media has only one purpose, and that is to make money for their owners. The money is mainly earned through advertising. Advertising revenues depend on audience/readership figures, so the media must attract viewers, listeners and readers. It does this by entertaining them. One form of entertainment, beloved of many, is working oneself into a rage about things that really don't matter much, or that are none of one's business. The media is happy to provide this, along with soap operas, sitcoms, talent competitions and the unedifying spectacle of people doing things in public that are best kept decently private.

If you never forget anything, you will most certainly go mad.

edit on 26/6/13 by Astyanax because: I forgot something.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They are dividing and conquering us. As we can see........they are good at it.

top topics

join