It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man and his motorcycle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Brotherman

Very nice! You have the ability to put life into your drawings. I used to draw and paint, but it kind of got put on a back burner because I do so many other things too.

I cant help it Im compelled so many things pour out no matter what I do am doing or how tired it doesnt matter I cannot help to not draw write and design, before lay off I was working 6 10s on the gas pipelines in northern PA as a welder helper, all it did was make me force me to become better at everything. I will start a thread some day with some things I have been designing on sketch it (kind of like cad only costs $500) and things on Autodesk maybe I still have to think about it. I encourage you at whatever state you are in, to develop what you got as an artist the world was built by artists maybe to be a part of the world you would like to see find something you dont like and change it, you probably can if you werent so busy, think about it!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Im not a big art fan, But i appreciate great work. And that looks great to me. Good stuff

<< 1   >>

join